email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Cows and fire

Author Topic: Cows and fire
monkeyflump
 - posted      Profile for monkeyflump           Edit/Delete Post 
I was tempted to put this on the 'Last thing you wrote or How bored am i' thread but it seems to have mutated into something much deeper so fuckit, I'm starting a new thread.

Silly silly silly:
Claim for motor damage by a Farmer, tractor was in a shed, the shed has caught fire and thus the tractor is burnt out. The insured customer describes how the incident occured as follows:

'My cow was sick so I put her in the stalls next to the shed. The cow had a temperature and the cow became so hot that the shed caught fire.'

[Confused]

--------------------
Don't push me charlie, this greasemonkey don't slide so easy...

Toilet Duck
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Toilet Duck           Edit/Delete Post 
Made me think of this.

--------------------
El Pollo Diablo

statist
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for statist           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyflump:
I was tempted to put this on the 'Last thing you wrote or How bored am i' thread but it seems to have mutated into something much deeper so fuckit, I'm starting a new thread.

Silly silly silly:
Claim for motor damage by a Farmer, tractor was in a shed, the shed has caught fire and thus the tractor is burnt out. The insured customer describes how the incident occured as follows:

'My cow was sick so I put her in the stalls next to the shed. The cow had a temperature and the cow became so hot that the shed caught fire.'

[Confused]

I'm [Confused] as well. How does that belong in the 'Last thing you wrote...' thread. Were you the farmer that wrote it? But anyway, the mutation did bring an awful lot of depth, it's true; probably it does deserve a thread of its own. Now you've written it here, maybe you should go and post it in the 'Last thing you wrote...' thread.

--------------------
every action has a song!

monkeyflump
Well I just can't believe that the farmer actually said that he thought it was the temperature of the cow which caused the fire! I mean farmers do tend to be a bit dense when it comes to things like motor claims, but Jaysus...

Even if he was really clever and was trying to cover up the fact that he actually torched his own shed on purpose, he could have thought of something better than that like the methane thing or at least something believable

--------------------

monkeyflump
'How bored am I' - I was very bored, found this amusing, thought about putting it in that thread, thought twice. Started my very first thread *sniff* I'm so happy

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+