Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » The game I spoke of last night and a couple I didn't (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: The game I spoke of last night and a couple I didn't
Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I was saying

"I wish people would stop banging on about SNES Mario Kart being good, because it wasn't"

not

"I am bored of people talking about SNES Mario Kart, and I wish they would shut up. Furthermore, by putting this in italics, I am attempting to state that I am superior to everyone else on the thread - but especially Bamba. The italics represent me pushing Bamba on the chest, and saying 'I am better than you Bamba! I am directly attacking your pride and intelligence, and the only way that you can attempt to defend yourself is by tearing me apart with your unique brand of sarcasm!'"

But don't worry about that.

discodamage
Again with the bagels ?
 - posted      Profile for discodamage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolrax

--------------------
EXETER- movement of Jah people.

Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, just to clarify, Raz, are you saying that the SNES MarioKart was bad, full stop, or are you saying that SNES MarioKart was bad, and that MarioKart 64 was a million times better?
Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know any more. I wish I hadn't said anything now. I posted once today and managed to provoke vitriol on a computer games thread.

:weeps:

Perhaps, to repair the damage I've done, I should post the infamous picture of my cock?

Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raz:
Actually I was saying

"I wish people would stop banging on about SNES Mario Kart being good, because it wasn't"

Ah. Well, you're still wrong, just for different reasons now.

quote:
Originally posted by Raz:
the only way that you can attempt to defend yourself is by tearing me apart with your unique brand of sarcasm!

I wouldn't actually say my brand of sarcasm is particularly unique. By turns it's either utterly generic or the bastard child of the posting style of other, more vicious people here. Still, thanks for that.
Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might as well use this thread to point out to Thorn and others that there are demos of Deus Ex 2 floating around on Bittorrent at the moment if anyone's interested.
Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It
Ready Rubbed - Rough Shag
 - posted      Profile for Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much as that gets me excited, I fear that it would overwhelm my poor computer, and it's feeling inadequate enough playing Halo.

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+