Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » Chaffey Alley Take Back (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Chaffey Alley Take Back
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should pick a zombie to taunt. We should all put noris or someone in our contact list then follow him around, calling him names and killing him every time he stands up. Like school. That would be a worthwhile mission.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
follow him around, calling him names and killing him every time he stands up. Like school.

Seriously, what kind of school did you go to?
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was pretty rough.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
These last few posts aren't far from a full blown Stevie.
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky stevie. fnarr
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Whoever BC's chin of doom belongs to - you're in St Onuphrius's Church. The doors are open and there are two zeds inside. I don't have any more APs to attack them with.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Femke, I've gone over to hack and slash for a bit and barricade the doors..

I don't expect I have enough to finish off two though..

Doors at VSB

[ 20.01.2006, 10:18: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

not...
We're all going to die this weekend.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
If all my characters are dead on Monday then I think that might be the end of my love affair with Urban Dead.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
not...
In Chaffey News:

quote:
You say "zKevenja. I have communicated with the Scavengers and it turns out they don't know who you are. Thanks for sticking that thing you call an axe into me whilst I was sleeping... Today you're gonna wish you finished the job mofo turn around and face the wall"

You fire at zKavenja for 5 damage. They die.

Doctor Agamemnon When

- posted      Profile for Doctor Agamemnon When           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Moon says:
"Ah - that must be the body I just dumped outside. Sorry - did you want to mutilate it further, shit in its mouth or something? If it's any consolation, I hadn't washed my hands since fisting some sailors earlier."

--------------------
Not poems and rubbish - SCIENCE!
The Wonderful World of Dr. When

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still 2 out front of Chaffey and 7 outside Syms Museum.

I just dropped a jacketed mofo from 60 to zero while some level 4 muppet was taking chunks out of me 4 at a time - while I was healing myself for 10 a time.

He gave up and went off to sulk outside Syms.

Which was nice.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there are any Queer Jews in the area with a syringe, I'm a zombie and I'm one south of Chaffey Police Dept at the moment. A revive would be greatly appreciated. or I could move somewhere better.

[ 24.01.2006, 16:07: Message edited by: SilverGinger5 ]

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I'm dead. My name is Barnabus Moon and I sure would like a needle if anyone has one. I am standing outside Harnap Cinema at the moment but am willing to travel. I found out the hard way that Giddings mall is still a little unsafe.

--------------------
supa scrub

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:
Originally posted by SilverGinger5:
If there are any Queer Jews in the area with a syringe, I'm a zombie and I'm one south of Chaffey Police Dept at the moment. A revive would be greatly appreciated. or I could move somewhere better.

If you can move closer to Sanson Cinema (76,42) and post up your profile, I can stick you.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm now stood one north of sanson cinema. I'm here
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benway, there are two zombies in the museum with you right now - I killded one of them and threw his dirty body away, but two left.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
There are four now. I'll barricade up and start killing.
not...
4 z's in syms right now. Benway's in danger.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Three dead. One left at about 40HP. Doors at lightly.

I'm spent.

My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaffey has been breached, two inside. I'm barricading.
My Name Is Joe
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clear again and VS
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both PD and Museum cleared and suitably reinforced. Alfie got bit mind.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys - I was attacking a Zombie just North of Chaffey and with my last AP made a lunge into the PD but am now out of AP - can anyone in Chaffey confirm that Alfie is in there?

--------------------

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He doesn't seem to be. I'm out of ap though so had to go to an old cache page.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

My Name Is Joe
Alfie is in there safe, but injured.
Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not...:
4 z's in syms right now. Benway's in danger.

Morning! Another quiet night? Woke up with a mild infection, but other than that, fine. There are loads of zeds around if you poke your head outside. I'm loading up on ammo.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Waynster

Alfie RIP [Mad]

--------------------

My Name Is Joe
What happened? You were fine a minute ago and the barricades are still up.
Waynster

No the barricades were up to high - when I lunged into the PD I must have bounced off the doors (as I was coming from the north) - No AP's and therefore Zombie meat.

--------------------

My Name Is Joe
no, you were in the PD on 45 HPs, I saw you...

Who killed you?

Waynster

Must be in your cache - at the time of writing I had gone up north to get an FAK.

No matter now, he's dead.

--------------------

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flash is in Chaffey with revive skillz and a needle but almost no AP's (Maybe one) give it till this afternoon and I'll revive you if you can get to the church next door to Chaffey to free run in.

BTW, one of the zeds outside of the Syms is whacked down to 6 HP but I ran out of AP's..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

My Name Is Joe
Well, Susan woke up this morning with 6hp and an infection, and the PD filled with zombies. I recognised a few of the bodies and saw that when moon was still alive, if barely.

I got out of there asap and I'm now in the Anthony building North East of Downdney Mall, its safe for the moment.

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+