email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » Downing Mall is falling down

Author Topic: Downing Mall is falling down
My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susan went up to scavenge for ammo, and there are 100+ zombies inside the building and no survivors in at least one of the blocks - that place is finished, and I think we need to relocate.

Given that we need a mall nearby, any suggestions where to head next?

I suggest either Giddings, because the zombies will move on from there soon, or Caiger, which will be humanity's last stand...

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a mall to the west in Shearbank - Stickling Mall - one of my alts is currently sitting in the Dundas Building [52,25] directly south. It's wide open at present but only has one zombie in each corner. They may be scouts posted by the horde to report back if survivors move in but it'd be a fair shout.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just sent badgerhead out for some target practise near Chaffey - fairly uneventful till one of the fuckers woke up.

My connection had a bad lag and in between shots he'd infected and hit down to 5 - used my last FAK - got hit a bit more then made it safety with 2 HP.

I think I'll run him up to Caiger to stock up for the big one but I'll leave the others in the current vicinity - now the local Malls have fallen it should be good for a bit of sport round there for a while.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dead Oogly lurched over toTreweeke Mall [92, 8] in Dulston, zombies are gathering there, too. I'm gonna leave Oogly dead for a while. I think it might be safer to scout about as a rotter rather than as a survivor for the time being.

--------------------
sweet

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+