Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 116)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you go to Halfords after dinner? I would always do Halfords first then dinner.

I may well be around tonight.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if I had the car with me at work I'd go straight from here but I walked in today. If I'm going home to pick the car up I may as well do myself some dinner. It won't be too late though, as I finish at 430 today. Plus I'm not having anything too complicated for dinner. Cottage pie maybe.

Realistically I shouldn't be as late as 8, but really it won't make any difference to the timescale whichever order I do things in.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely cottage pie takes a minimum of an hour and that's assuming you're really efficient?

Something is fishy about this story Ringo. Are you playing games with other people and trying to hide it from us?

Ringo

I dunno, you're probably right about the cottage pie. I need to go shopping as the cupboards are pretty bare right now. I've got some mince and some vegetables. Not really sure what I'll do with them yet.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Ringo

yuck
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could have eggs. Cheap and versatile.
Ringo

That's true; I do hae some oeufs in the fridge. I could do an omelette or something. Not very filling for a dinner though.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a glass of tap water as well then. [Roll Eyes]
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
I could do an omelette or something. Not very filling for a dinner though.

Depends how you make it. I used to do them with five eggs, four sausages chopped up, a tomato and a load of cheese. That was definitely filling. That was 'sit on the sofa and moan in agony' filling.

If you're cooking for Reema as well, remember to double those quantities.

[ 23.04.2010, 08:02: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Ringo

Reema's off to Scotchland for the weekend which is why I'm in the mess in the first place.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that case just get a supermarket pizza and eat it straight off the plate with your mouth, while using your hands to play Xbox. Jesus. Talk about overthinking it.

[ 23.04.2010, 08:02: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Ringo

Apparently supermarket pizzas are right out. Too many 'syn' points.

jesus fucking fuck [Frown]

edit - if I ordered dominos do you think the delivery guy would feed the pizza into my mouth for me if I slid him a few quid?

[ 23.04.2010, 08:15: Message edited by: Ringo ]

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Ah well, I'm free most of the weekend if anyone wants to play again.

I did do terribly, but consider I've spent all of about two hours playing Halo 3, on easy mode. I don't think I did that badly. Plus I wasn't sitting square on to the screen as I was looking at my router settings on the computer at the time which made it hard to see other players. And I didn't know the maps.

Those are my excuses and I'm sticking to them!

Yeah, LFD sucked, we managed to get 8 people in a lobby after a fair bit of hassle. Getting everyone in the same party and able to speak to each other is one of the most frustrating things I think in general about Xbox Live. However, once in the game, people dropped out all over the shop, I managed to stay in along with Tri-force, but I really haven't got into that game much.

Halo round two when Ringo came online was more enjoyable than the earlier games where we seemed to be pitched against some decent opponents. I found myself floundering with the controls having put 10 hours into COD recently. One thing Triforce said struck a chord. He said that he'd been playing battlefield recently and Halo 3 just felt clunky in comparison. I think I feel a bit the same about it now. When I initially went from Halo 2 to Halo 3 it felt really crisp and sharp. Now it's starting to feel a bit dated.

Also I felt annoyed that I couldn't sprint, walking seems so slow. However I think that if we can get enough of a group together that custom games, where you can arrange your own teams are the way forward.

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure he'd slide something into your mouth if you pay him enough.
Kanye West
TMO Member
do you mean like a cock.
Ringo

Yeah I think that's what he was suggesting
Kanye West
TMO Member
it really sounds like it. Would you pay to suck off a pizza guy? Why would mart think you would? [Confused]
Ringo

I really have no idea to be honest. I was sort of joking that I'd be so lazy I would pay someone to actually lift the food to my mouth rather than do it myself, but Mart has gone off on some crazy fellatio tangent.

What's going on Mart, is everything ok?

Ringo

Plus, surely I'd pay someone to suck my cock rather than paying to be able to suck off some random stranger? I mean, the pleasure from a blow job is pretty much all on the part of the blowee, not the blower.
Ringo

I mean, someone told me that once. I don't know from experience, having never sucked a cock
Thorn Davis

Surely the pleasure is mutual, like when you go down on a chick.
Ringo

Yeah but have you ever seen a cock? I don't think putting one of those things in your mouth would be any fun. Not so much that you'd actually pay to do it anyway.
Tilde
TMO Member
Come on we've all tried it.
Tilde
TMO Member
No? Just me then, ok carry on.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once when I was a kid the local bigger kid came over to play on the Spectrum. He got his nob out and said it looked like a german helmet. We laughed as he encouraged me to play with his penis, making squeeky german voices until he got a massive angry. We laughed about it and then afterwards he said 'we'd best not tell anyone about it. It's well gay' and there was a sudden realisation about what had just happened.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Kanye West
TMO Member
that's a good story, mikee.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd probably say it isn't a heartwarming story as far as they go.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Guys?! Hello?

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
hello there. Alright?
Kanye West
TMO Member
we've gone a bit off topic now.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
It was a sort of game that NWOD was playing so he was almost there.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Anyway, You'll all be pleased to hear that I've got another two achievements on Tiger Woods whilst "Working from home"
New Way Of Decay

-

[ 23.04.2010, 10:29: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I've also managed to shorten a macro that someone wrote from 9 pages of unreadable VB to about 2 pages of fully commented code so I've done alright.

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+