Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 118)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I like playing video games to be different to my normal life [Mad]
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
That doesn't sound fun. I dislike games that think they can just make different difficulty levels just by increasing the health of enemies.

Me too. Turning every enemy into a damage sponge is just frustrating and tedious, especially if they don't even react to the 20lbs of molten lead you've just poured into their skull, until the very last shot that kills them. You at least want to see them getting knocked back, or breaking stride when they get hit in the chest with a rocket launcher.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
You have to run around in circles, punching shit.

a bit like

• presenting to management
  • attending a family barbecue
  • going to a girls allowed concert
  • taking a trip to the zoo
  • enduring a long distance flight
  • finding out you've got AIDS

(etc)

then, lol!

[ 26.04.2010, 09:59: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) It's Girls Aloud
B) Umm. What?

OH. YOU'VE EDITED TO TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID.

[ 26.04.2010, 10:13: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Readers will no doubt be interested to hear that the Saffire 6 was indeed very 'good'. The only downside was that it kept crashing every five minutes and putting out distortion to the monitors, but after a frustrating couple of hours I fixed it by disabling 'multiprocessing' in Cubase.

The sound quality is pretty amazing already, but can apparently be improved by using balanced TRS-XLR cables in place of the unbalanced RCA-TS ones I'm currently running my signal through. I'll be sure to let you know my findings when I track down a pair.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appear to be dead to him.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
That's gonna make tonights podcast uncomfortable when he refuses to acknowledge that you are there and alive and speaking.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he means Misc.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this is how Kerry Katona feels.

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Yeah I know. Misc and NWOD's weekly gaming podcast. It's great.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do podcasts. Well actually I did one with NWoD and ONoD once, but it was about music, not gaming. We only ever released the first episode - I don't think it was hugely popular.

You must be confusing me with Kanye West. I get that a lot.

New Way Of Decay

So this is how Kerry Katona feels.

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Thorn wrote that story once all about how Kerry Katona feels. It was good but I had to nip to the bathroom after reading it.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
podcasts are a load of shit. Just thinking thoughts and quietly agreeing with yourself is the new 'listening to podcasts'.
Kanye West
TMO Member
anyway it isn't tonight, its moved to tuesdays because mikee does karate on a monday [Mad]
MiscellaneousFiles

Gmail!?!?

Sorry to make you feel like Kerry Cantona, NWoD. I hadn't logged in for a while...

[ 26.04.2010, 11:18: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
anyway it isn't tonight, its moved to tuesdays because mikee does karate on a monday [Mad]

I'm not really doing anything tonight but I figured you had a lot on.

Gmail! I didn't get a bounce back, so I just thought you hadn't checked your mail in ages.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

...and I was right according to the edit function!

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
o i fuckin need to get back and tidy and stuff and i got the fuckin wavebird today so i am going to play pn03 and i'm really getting into metal gear solid one on psp.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i got fuckin maaaaaashed last night, wrecked up proper, don't think i slept and i was writing articles at like 7am, 4 hours meeting about system architecture redesign then boom! straight into writing a script for an hour long virtual classroom i'm running tomorrow. but fuck me readers was i messed up last night.

[ 26.04.2010, 11:30: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Benway, you should get a cat or a child or something. It might help calm you down. You're killing yourself. We've all been having long e-mail chains about how worried we are about you.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Stevie and PTIYPASI are particularly worried. They think you're going to cause long term damage soon.
Kanye West
TMO Member
that's not true about PTIYPASI. I know this because ben and I accidentally killed him after the second 'phoenix bar' meet.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Well. Maybe that's true, but Stakker definitely said "That Benway, he parties hard, too hard for me"
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
And then he tried to get me to listen to his mixtapes again even though I'd shown no interest in them the previous 18 times.
Thorn Davis

I'll have a spare child in November - benway can have that one if he likes. Or the first one. Whichever.
Thorn Davis

Actually, I may have to check that with Octavia.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I'm still a young lad, having the time of his life.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Thorn, Stefanos and jnhoj and I were talking and we were saying that we think you're just having too many babies now. we could understand that you have enjoyed the first one and so think it's fine to have more, but it's a drug and you need to be careful. You're going to get hooked and before you know it you'll be off to the docks at midnight selling yourself for one more baby.
Thorn Davis

I can stop making babies any time I want. Maybe it's you who's got the problem? Ever think about that?
Kanye West
TMO Member
im well tired now though. well, well tired.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
It's probably good news that you don't have to look after a baby when you get home then.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
And then he tried to get me to listen to his mixtapes again even though I'd shown no interest in them the previous 18 times.

I put a selection together once featuring U2, The Boomtown Rats, Thin Lizzy, Sinead O'Connor and Van Morrison. That was a great mickstape.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oof!

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Kanye West
TMO Member
hnurgh!

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+