Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 7)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not like me, Mr. Chatty.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to chat.
ralph

uh huh
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
yeah. I also like dating. And flirting by text. Most of all, I like receiving sexy video clips of babes from all around the country direct to my phone. I wish there was some kind of service available for me.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
who doesn't love sexy babes? Only gaylords.
ralph

true.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
you like babes, ralph?
ralph

love 'em, benway. love 'em.
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like babes, and I also like chat, although I don't like chatty babes. *worried face*
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man it's some kind of quiet round here today, babe lovers.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
alright, jonesy999?
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big nuts.

ETA: *nods*

[ 05.12.2006, 10:39: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

not...
I'm not convinced that ralph actually likes babes. Shall I punch him?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm meeting my parents and my grandmother and my auntie in a couple of hours. Any messages you want me to pass on?

[ 05.12.2006, 10:41: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
No. You're not allowed to punch people who don't like babes anymore - despite your thread in S and R, Not. Times are changing.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
I'm meeting my parents and my grandmother and my auntie in a couple of hours. Any messages you want me to pass on?

Are they babes?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
not really. Not at all.
not...
Political correctness gone mad.
ralph

I like babes! I've been married twice! I don't think I like the accusations. If there's anyone here that doesn't like babes it's benway. He's single.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:

Actually, that's actually quite massive actually. Isn't it Benway? When was the last time you saw all these Welshatives?
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
I've been married twice!

Sounds like ralph might like babes too much.
ralph

I do. I really do.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I'd high five you ralph but I'd probably get babe juice all over my paws.
not...
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
I like babes! I've been married twice! I don't think I like the accusations. If there's anyone here that doesn't like babes it's benway. He's single.

Actually you're right ralph my old mate. I don't think Benway actually likes babes. I've often noticed a misogynistic theme in many of his posts.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
quote:

Actually, that's actually quite massive actually. Isn't it Benway? When was the last time you saw all these Welshatives?
I saw them in Greenwich in the summer. You're right in that I make no effort ever to see any members of my family, but if they turn up in the Chandos on a tuesday night, there's no excuse.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by not...:
I've often noticed a misogynistic theme in many of his posts.

Yeah. I'm the misogynist.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I wasn't trying to suggest you make no effort to see your family. I was thinking about a conversation we had about you going up to Wales to visit your Grandma and Auntie. I didn't think you'd seen them in years.
ralph

Oh benway...you haven't visited your granny in years?

punches benway in the face

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
no, yes, I mean, no. Yes. It's true though, I don't make any effort, and I did want to go to Wales, but it would involve leaving London, and I'm not okay with that right now.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Yeah, Christmas in the smoke is irresistible. I understand.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm lazy.

and I'm babe crazy.

ralph

Poor Granny. I visit mine at least once a year and they're both dead.

kicks benway for all granny's everywhere

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I've never visited the grave of either of my Grandmas. I used to visit the grave of my best friend on a regular basis but, well, it's a long way away and I just never get round to it anymore. [Frown]

[ 05.12.2006, 11:00: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

not...
Bignuts toasting on an electric fire
ralph bear punching at your nose
dubious threads being posted by a ****
And tramps all frozen in the snow

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+