Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 89)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's funny because he's young, in pain, and probably in need of help, and we're adults who can mock his pain and confusion over the internet. I think that's where the humour lies.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
But, y'know, the positives obviously vastly outweigh this.

He's talking about SEX!

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And robbing ralph of his only 'joke', of course.

[ 24.11.2009, 11:42: Message edited by: Black Mask ]

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had trouble forcing myself to go to bed last night, I was so engrossed in AC2. As the story goes on I'm getting more and more 'into' it. I've been making a concerted effort to complete all of the tasks in each city, like buying treasure maps and collecting every single florin so I can keep upgrading the Villa and get more money flowing in. Now I've got to a point where i can access hidden catecombs beneath the locations as well so I'm looking forward to exploring those. It really is a definite step forward - with the first one you felt like you'd seen pretty much all it had to offer after the first couple of hours, but with the sequel it just keeps giving you more and more to do and explore. I'm really enjoying it!
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well a bit behind the times here as usual, but completed Halo ODST campaign. Short isn't it? Fairly easy on the "this is how halo is meant to be played" setting. The hardest bit I found was when I had to drive the warthog and the computer controlled guy was on the turret. Bit frustrating that, would have been a lot quicker if I had a real person controlling turret, but there you go.

Anyway, I haven't really checked any of the achievements for it yet. Is there any 'added value' that makes this game worth going back over again?

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we should play some firefight. What's your gamer tag so i can add you.
Kanye West
TMO Member
mine is 'mister egg'
Tilde
TMO Member
Having listened to your podcast, I fear being the one who lets the side down.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
Having listened to your podcast, I fear being the one who lets the side down.

I wouldn't worry about it. People only really despise people for ruining their gaming experience. After hours of tying to get the achievement of getting across the highway on Murderated mode my brother stepped onto a warthog. I still haven't forgiven him. But yes, firefight. Worth playing, Intense.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Tilde
TMO Member
quote:
You are standing outside Club Hesse, a large metal-and-glass building with revolving doors. The building has been very heavily barricaded.

Somebody has spraypainted *not* zerging I C onto a wall.

There are four other zombies here.

There are two dead bodies here. One of them smells strange.

Ringo

2ZUAF FTW
Tilde
TMO Member
making my way back to chaffey.
Tilde
TMO Member
quote:
You are inside Club Hesse, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The doors to the street have been left wide open. Also here are Captain Caaveman (56HP), The Naked Guy (48HP), Bort Sampson (57HP) and Zandman (60HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

There is a group of six other zombies here.
You say "Mrh?"

Kanye West
TMO Member
Chaffey PD, eh. Good times.
Tilde
TMO Member
There's good eating there at Club Hesse if you fancy it.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More lols here.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Tilde
TMO Member
quote:
You are inside Chaffey Alley Police Dept. The building has been completely ransacked, and has fallen into ruin. The floor is slick with pools of blood. The doors to the street have been left wide open.

Somebody has spraypainted Join http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Betrayed onto a wall.

There is a mob of seventeen other zombies here.

There are eleven dead bodies here.

[Frown]
Tilde
TMO Member
quote:
You are inside Chaffey Alley Police Dept. The building has been completely ransacked, and has fallen into ruin. The floor is slick with pools of blood. The doors to the street have been left wide open.

Somebody has spraypainted Join http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Betrayed onto a wall.

There is a mob of seventeen other zombies here.

There are six dead bodies here.

Since your last turn:

* bjorn of the dead rose from the dead as a zombie. (1 hour and 54 minutes ago)

Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
do you really want to do this? our allies have spotted one of your members spraypainting anti-five critic messages as well as threatening one of our members in Chaffey. There are easily 100+ people on our side...I would reconsider your tactics. We will avoid pk-ing in chaffey for now, since most of the real death cultists/pkers have moved on; however, you retain no right to call a resource building exclusively yours. The ball is in your court. --Benzac 14:39, 2 June 2007 (BST)

quote:
Hello Benzac. This isn't good news. RE Chaffey, I think we've come to an agreement, and if you were threatened then I can only apologise. This was probably the result of the threatening that that we received from one of your own members only a week or so ago. We're happy for it to be used as a resource, and we aren't stopping anybody from moving through it. As for anti-five critics grafitti, I will look into it and prevent it from happening in the future. --Benway 14:04, 4 June 2007 (BST)

quote:
I'll call off the strikes against QJs. Chaffey is a resource building you can call home. I will contact you if there are potential "visitors" that might need cleansing. --Benzac 21:42, 4 June 2007 (BST)

quote:
This is heartwarming news. I'll call off any action as well. We'll be cool. Some kind of pact is probably needed here. Thanks for your understanding, Benzac. I hope we can now get along!

quote:
Attention, "Not" has killed another member of the Five Critics. He is considered Rogue and will be hunted. As new allies, we ask you treat him as a non-member and take every action to remove him from your list and buildings. Thank you. --Benzac 20:34, 5 June 2007 (BST)

[ 03.12.2009, 08:51: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Ringo

That 'Not' guy really fucked things up for Queer Jew didn't he. I'm glad he quit posting on TMO. If he was here now, I'd find it hard to express to him just what a dick I thought he was
Kanye West
TMO Member
chaffey and heytown are totally overrun.

[ 03.12.2009, 10:13: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Tilde
TMO Member
quote:
Since your last turn:

* filo bedoe rose from the dead as a zombie. (2 hours and 3 minutes ago)
* the benway killed a zombie with a pistol. (1 hour and 56 minutes ago)
* A zombie stood up. (1 hour and 17 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 10 blocks to the north. (47 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

How did you manage to stay human Benway? Can you make Dr Not Human too?
Kanye West
TMO Member
the benway is probably dead by now.
Tilde
TMO Member
it would appear so. Never mind eh. Hopefully not will get revivified if he stands around in an NT building for long enough.
Kanye West
TMO Member
dick moon, bastard killer, and the benway were all killed overnight.
Kanye West
TMO Member
one of the executioners was bjorn of the dead - a member of queer jew, ffs.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i got one man waiting in the cemetery above the vellacott building, two in the one above glenmore blvd station.
Ringo

Man, queer jews killing queer jews. It's a terrible tragedy.
Kanye West
TMO Member
whoever drives bjorn is a twat, no two ways about it.
Ringo

No doubt. If I see him I'll make sure to PK him.
Kanye West
TMO Member
oh no, he's a zombie, so he shouldn't rolling with qj at all.
Ringo

Maybe he used to be a human. Maybe he was hanging out in Chaffey and just woke up dead the other day, and figured 'when in rome'.
Kanye West
TMO Member
that's not the QJ way though. Whoever he is, I'm going to strike him from the wiki.
Ringo

Yeah that seems fair. I'll bring my character, Malachai Moon, over soon.
Tilde
TMO Member
Does anyone have any needles or is anyone human?

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+