Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 91)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
I wish I had lower expectations. I always expected myself to be doing something important and amazing and I think this is leading to failure and regret.

If I aimed for being able to pay bills and play some computer games them anything above that would be a bonus.

Oh man, cry some more.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we're a generation of idiots who all think we're special.
Amy
Transatlantic temptress
 - posted      Profile for Amy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was that zombie game you were all talking about, a few pages back?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine it was Left4Dead or Left4Dead2 although we don't really talk about L4D2 as I think NWOD is the only person who plays it.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad]

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Amy
Transatlantic temptress
 - posted      Profile for Amy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Is it a computer game or something for ps3/xbox? The way ppl were describing it reminded me of computer games from back in the day, so I wasn't sure what kind of game you all were playing. I need a ps3. *sigh*
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's on the Xbox360 and the PC. Not on the PS3 because they PS3 sucks and is only owned by gays.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ice t has an xbox.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I didn't realise he was gay.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I think he's straight.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Oh yeah, you said he had an xbox. I didn't read that at all well.
Kanye West
TMO Member
love a duck.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I didn't realise you were gay
Kanye West
TMO Member
I think I'm straight.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
It doesn't sound like it from the stories Ben told.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Oh! Look at this gorgeous three minute trailer for Mass Effect 2
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I got Pure and Lego Batman delivered yesterday. (£19.99 for a controller with the two games). Played neither. I reckon they're probably gash.
Kanye West
TMO Member
found some serious bugs in Dragon Age last night, in the orphangage. My top tips for this section - don't skip any of the cut scenes, wait after you kill any rage demons for a cut scene to initiate.

Very close to finishing that game.

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't been playing much of anything recently. Got 2100 xbox live points to spend though.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Installed a 500 GB hard disk in my PS3 and picked up a pile of games over Christmas including Resident Evil 5, Heavenly Sword and Far Cry 2. Hoping to finish them by 2011.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got myself Trials HD the other night. Haven't played it yet, but I figured I should see what all the fuss is about.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I think that trials hd is my game of the year.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
The big pack of new tracks on Trials HD is excellent. Some really well thought out tracks. Game of the year for me is between Trials and Borderlands as even though Borderlands wasn't all that good I played the hell out of it and really enjoyed it.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I downloaded the Trials HD extra content, well worth the 400 points. Did it on recommendation of the controllerthrow website. [Smile]
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I also did it on the recommendation of the controller throw website. It really has proved to be an excellent resource for letting me know when new tracks are released on Trials
Kanye West
TMO Member
my current tip is the game 'don't get nervous talking to girls', an indie game on xbox live. It's 80 points, and I think it's worth that. I am looking forward to more content about xbox live indie games on the controllerthrow website. Things to research before playing 'don't get nervous talking to girls' are rollercoasters, the human heart, electro artist 'hunter eves'.

[ 04.01.2010, 06:07: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are indie games worth playing then? I always assume they'll be pretty rubbish.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Braid and World of Goo were indie weren't they? Those were outstanding games.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racist.
Kanye West
TMO Member
braid and goo were way more professional than the xna indie games on xbox live.

I'm currently trying to learn xna / c# for xbox.

[ 04.01.2010, 06:30: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Hades
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Hades           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got Batman Arkham Asylum yesterday. Supurb game. Better than i expected actually.
Played it for 3 hours straight and would have played it longer if my girlfriend hadn't kicked me off so she could play wii fit.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I believe that when your girlfriend plays wiifit you are meant to video her doing the hula-hoop bit without her knowing you're doing it and then post it on youtube and get millions of views.

This probably only works if your girlfriend is wearing just pants and has a fine ass.

Hades
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Hades           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually she did strip down to just knickers because she was too hot doing it in her jeans.

I value my life far to much to film it and post it on the internet though.

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fine arse? Have we all given up on the word arse?
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both have their place. I'd say CiH chose well given the context.

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+