Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » are we going to play online or something ever yeah? Or what (Page 10)

This topic is comprised of pages: 15 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 

Author Topic: are we going to play online or something ever yeah? Or what
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that because you don't get any 'achievement' points?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really. It's more that most of the games are a bit shit.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I enjoy the Wii games, but I'm about to order my next console, which I think is going to be a PrayStation Fwee.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS3 lol
MiscellaneousFiles

Sorry if my games console's not cool enough for me to be in your gang.
Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
I should have Diablo 2 fully downloaded when I get home today which is pretty exciting.

I was looking at that the other day, graphics looked rather dated though. Have you seen that 3 is in the pipeline? Looks rather nice from what I've seen. I'm currently getting into Guild Wars, being a necromancer and raising yourself an undead army to fight for you is rather good fun..
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Physic:
I was looking at that the other day, graphics looked rather dated though. Have you seen that 3 is in the pipeline? Looks rather nice from what I've seen. I'm currently getting into Guild Wars, being a necromancer and raising yourself an undead army to fight for you is rather good fun..

Yeah, the graphics are awful. I realise the game is 8 years old, but the graphics are poor for back then.

However, apparently it's amazing to play. The reason I got it was because I watched the gameplay trailer of Diablo 3 which looked right up my alley so thought I'd best get into Diablo 2 to see what all the fuss was about.

With respect to guild wars. I've given up on online gaming really apart from schooling JBN at Halo occasionally as I find it sucks my life away too much.

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you've schooled me.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyway, I didn't just school all of you bitches at COD 4, I put you through college, got you internships and haggled your first pay rise. Like how when Ringo's mum called up his work to ask them to give him a raise. Lol, ringo.

[ 03.07.2008, 10:41: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
Like how when Ringo's mum called up his work to ask them to give him a raise. Lol, ringo.

Really?
Kanye West
TMO Member
yeah.
ralph

Did he get the pay rise?
MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Did he get the pay rise?

Of course. Nobody can say no to Ringo's mum...
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
I don't think you've schooled me.

I don't think I've schooled you either. I just feel the need to keep pointing out that I hang around with forumite favourite Dr Benway outside of TMO so that everyone will think I'm cool by proxy.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Everyone with GH3 needs to get on it today or tomorrow as to celebrate Thanksgiving they're giving a free download of the Top Gun theme!
ralph

quote:
I just feel the need to keep pointing out that I hang around with forumite favourite Dr Benway outside of TMO so that everyone will think I'm cool by proxy.

It seems to be working in reverse, as Benways coolness has gone up in my eyes, while yours is dropping at an alarming rate.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Everyone with GH3 needs to get on it today or tomorrow as to celebrate Thanksgiving they're giving a free download of the Top Gun theme!

we could duet later on, Iceman and Maverick finally joining in axe shredding unity

[ 03.07.2008, 11:07: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
we could duet later on, Iceman and Maverick finally joining in axe shredding unity

I just downloaded it and got 5* on expert first go. It's a bit disappointingly easy [Frown]
Kanye West
TMO Member
I think I've just been schooled.
Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
With respect to guild wars. I've given up on online gaming really apart from schooling JBN at Halo occasionally as I find it sucks my life away too much.

I know what you mean, I gave up WoW for that very reason. Guild Wars I find a bit different though, there's no monthly fee so I don't get that feeling of having to play all the time to get my money's worth, and it's only really nominally an MMORPG anyway, as there are only other people around when you're in the main cities, the rest is instanced so that it's just you and anyone you team with, so raiding isn't a factor.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Anyone around for some gaming this weekend? I should be around tonight assuming I can get control of the TV. Also tomorrow morning and Sunday are possibilities.

I can now be doing online:-

Tiger Woods 08
Halo 3
Beautiful Katamari
GH3

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got no plans this weekend, so I can be around.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a shame there aren't more betterer co-op games isn't it.

You should get Call of Duty.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I probably should. I might see if I can find it on offer.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Actually. I could trade in GTA. Don't think I'm ever likely to play that again.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
what's good on the 360 at the moment
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
oh! Battlefield Bad Company. Supposed to be good.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I bought Blue Dragon yesterday as well as Beautiful Katamari. I suspect that Blue Dragon was a foolish choice and I should probably have got Eternal Sonata instead.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Played it on PS2. It's alright. Single player is a bit hit and miss. I've not played multiplayer but my friend does and he thinks it's the best thing to happen to him since he discovered wanking.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Battlefield bad company does look good. I think we could keep it really tight if we got that.

Anyone else fancy getting it? Thorn? Jonhj? Mcandrew? Tilde? lol

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I am currently playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, so am getting my J-RPG nourishment.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
Tilde? Lol
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Blue Dragon!

Girl with cleavage in a pirate hat! This is going to be awesome

-

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
that's going to take hella long time to get through.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
CEX will give me £22 part exchange for GTAIV and £8 for madden 07 on the Wii. That should be almost enough for Battlefield. I may pick this up tomorrow.

This topic is comprised of pages: 15 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+