Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » Yo Douche-y

Author Topic: Yo Douche-y
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Sushi <3's Gamers

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is this news? In the 80s was it like "Chinese takeaway installs street fighter II cabinet! Taxi firm wows punters with space invaders machine in foyer!"

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you moaning about? I'd have thought you'd have loved this. The whole 'I took a girl on a date and then played computer games while she was bored' is brim full of amusing misogyny for the type of man who showers and goes to discos.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's just a publicity stunt though, and I don't like this idea that we're somehow just discovering computer games, when people have been playing them in public for over twenty years. They're not a new thing, but the press is treating them as if they've only just been invented. Scolding developers and gamers on the one hand when games are produced with adult content, celebrating on the other side when your gran holds a wii remote. The reporting and understanding of games in the press still seems totally homo. And this kind of un-event is a cheap trick in that it's just ticking all the boxes to fit into the 'good' side of gaming as per the press.

Bah. I'm just a bit hungover. Ignore me.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly more exciting is the fact that the new Afro Samurai game looks fucking rad.
Dr. Benway

this game sounds good

Totally perfect for the DS, and after watching 'pushing tin', who wouldn't want to try their hand at air traffic control, and nail Angelina Jolie?

[ 16.04.2008, 10:20: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+