email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » TMO ghosts

Author Topic: TMO ghosts
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well stap my vitals. Last night, while waiting for a bus on Lavender Hill, Kovacs drove past in a (appropriately) lavender-coloured Ford Orion. The traffic was stationary, and I noticed a man looking at me, with a Kovacian smirk on his face, no doubt thinking up a cutting remark regarding my post-work mein - bag of washing with wig.

Anyone else see those of the past flitting through the present real world now and then?

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see dead posters.
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see harley in hyde park on a bike occasionally.
(once)

herbs

I used to see him EVERY DAY outside Clapham Junction station. He'd give me a glimmer of recognition, but I thought if I got engaged in conversation, where would it all end. Anyway, he probably still thinks I want to stab him, like Ben told him.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw bandy a little while ago. He looked younger and less self assured than I thought he would. He's tall but not freakishly so, more, the next step of evolution, like everyone will be his height in a few generations.
Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
 - posted      Profile for Carter           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Bandy on TV the other day, singing a song about "cleaning up".

Here he is:

-

Isn't he enjoying that big, fat tool under his bottom?

Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
 - posted      Profile for Carter           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Harley on Shaftesbury Avenue.

And Teffers in Cockfosters.*

*should be true but isn't

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had dinner with philomel last night.
see raz every so often. i love raz.
bandy is transforming into steve jobs. haven't seen him since thanksgiving dinner though.
bumped into ubertrick on old street the other day. she seemed well.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raz and Macandrew came to stay with me in Sweden. As did Benway. And I saw Mart and Damo and Herbs and JohnJ and Discodamage and Bandy in a bar in London. Ubertrick is coming to visit soon. And Vikram appeared in my dream (singular). I was going to rent a room off him as soon as River Phoenix moved out. I'm, like, a superconnector or some shit.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nearly saw Astro the other day, but didn't manage it on account of neither of us being arsed to travel.

Thrilling.

Louche
Oh, and I am going to Hove in May. Perhaps I might poke Cherry with a stick. I'd take a specially fashioned stick, made just for that purpose.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should come and see me! As long as you're not coming to Hove between the 11th and 18th as I will be in Dubrovnik. But you can break into my house and steal my stuff.
Louche
Oh! I am going for the weekend of the tenth, but I am going a bit before that, too. I haven't quite decided how before as I am vaguely thinking about going to see Chocolatebuns sort of* on the way. I will let you know, I will buy you a pint for being Marvellous!

*I'm a bit hazy about where things are in relation to Hove, really.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray. I don't know where Chocolatebuns lives so I can't tell you where that is in relation to Hove. I shall be around. 10th is not ideal as I have a 6.55 flight on the 11th but Friday the 9th is Woo and Yay.
Louche
Hurray! Chocolatebuns is in Cambridge and that doesn't look on the way at all. I shall go and stay with Ringo instead, unless he's really dead, then it probably won't be any fun.

Ninth is a date, darling.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
If you're bringing your husband down, you're welcome to drop him off at my house where he can play violent computer games so we can have a proper date. [Wink]
Modge
Too cool to post
 - posted      Profile for Modge           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bandy is more handsome than Carter's picture.

Kovacs does not own (or drive) a car, let alone a purple one.

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modge!

and i had drinks and dinner with philomel last night too.

who i want to know about - whatever happened to jonesy and ben? two posters i always wanted to meet and never got to. and fish.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got great power and with it came...etc.

I'm pretty much off the radar socially but I still see Benway every now and then and occasionally Raz and threaten to get together with Bandrew McTall every so often. Once the kids grant me permission to go out and play a bit more I'll probably turn up to a meet and touch people.

[ 13.04.2008, 07:11: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oslo, Hello Modge. Nice to see your name up there.
herbs

quote:
Originally posted by Modge:
Kovacs does not own (or drive) a car, let alone a purple one.

How extremely disappointing. I was enjoying the idea that he drove a car so unlike his persona. He's got a doppleganger, in that case.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
He's got a doppleganger, in that case.

TheNiffer™ also has a doppelgänger, who I've seen walking the mean streets of Reading on a number of occasions. And I won't start on the many Benway-a-likes that seem to roam every town in the country. I'm convinced they're planning to take over one day.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Hurray! Chocolatebuns is in Cambridge and that doesn't look on the way at all. I shall go and stay with Ringo instead, unless he's really dead, then it probably won't be any fun.

Ninth is a date, darling.

-

I'm not dead!

What do you mean by 'stay with'? See, unfortunately I'm still mulling over my prospects in terms of renting a place, so if you're talking about having a place to crash for the night, that might be a little problematic. But if you just want to swing by MK, have lunch or whatever, then sure. You know my email address, I'm sure.

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going to ask your mum if you can have a married woman from the internet stay the night, Ringo?
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh!
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. mart beat me to it.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I've used hotels before, it's no biggie. I just need to know in advance.
Louche
I'm quite taken by the idea of toddling round the country lunching and drinking with TMOers. Now I have taken the ninth off, and the week after, so perhaps I can have lunch or something on the way back up? I will calculate logistics. Cherry! When we go out my mate is coming and her name is Vague!
Pepper
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Pepper           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegas. [Wink]

[ 14.04.2008, 09:40: Message edited by: Pepper ]

Louche
Lol.
fish
Media Whore
 - posted      Profile for fish           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boo!

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Fish,

Did you see your birthday thread ?

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Gordon T Gofer
No picture tag till 3000 posts
 - posted      Profile for Gordon T Gofer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
I see dead posters.

-

Don't. Just don't.

--------------------
member 24 [Razz]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+