Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday again,, let's have an inane banter thread (Page 10)

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17 

Author Topic: Friday again,, let's have an inane banter thread
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just going to stick my tongue into my bottom lip and make spastic noises at you

hnnnngggg hnnnnn gggnnneerrrrr hnng huk

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see.
Ringo

Now we're singing from the same hymn sheet
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did you have tortillas and fajitas Ringo? Were they good?
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a bit like when Physic and sam had that monumental beard based misunderstanding.
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
So did you have tortillas and fajitas Ringo? Were they good?

Yeah they were great though a little bit more food there than was strictly needed. In fact we'd have probably been ok just with tortillas with hindsight.

The chicken seasoning we used was Schwarz fajita seasoning, not old el paso. It was nice though, tasty. Could have done with a little more salsa though.

Zygote
TMO's Member
I've been sporting a beard of sorts for quite a while now. Shortish ones are okay aren't they?
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a rather unpleasant (but retrospectively pretty amusing) cigarette lighter related incident at the weekend, I am now forced to wear my hair in the style of Johnny Dean of Menswear fame.

-
Breathe deeper.... daydreamer!

WARNING: Don't buy pound shop lighters unless you're prepared to carefully test each one before use.

TEA: Lasagne.

[ 04.06.2008, 05:54: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Ringo

Excitingly, I’m going to have to prepare my own dinner for the next two days as my parents have gone off to Bournemouth.

So, any more suggestions? Maybe something a little healthier today. Suitable for one person, as tonight I will be dining alone.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moules marinere. Easy and tasty.
Zygote
TMO's Member
I would suggest a nice, crispy, fluffy jacket spud with salad.
Ringo

I like it. I might add some tuna though
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get an aubergine, two big tomatoes, some feta cheese and some basil.

Cut the aubergine into slices about 1cm thick, sprinkle with salt and leave out for a bit. (half hour or so). Then grill or griddle on both sides for a few minutes.

Then... slice the tomatoes also into 1cm slices.

Put a slice of aubergine down, then a slice of tomato, then some feta, then some basil and olive oil, then repeate aubergine, tomato, feta, basil, oil.

(I stack these up in silver rings to keep them upright but you don't have to).

Whack them in the oven for about 20 minutes. Lovely.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grilled halloumi with pasta and pesto. I lived off that for a year or so, during the dark days.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
aubergines are disgusting.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
hotdogs. That's what I'm going to have for lunch.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samuelnorton:
...company speed pool tourney.

Were you jousting with your cues? How homoerotic.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
aubergines are disgusting.

I'm afraid you've made a mistake them JBN. Aubergines are delicious. HTH.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
no, they're horrid. And courgettes. All of that crap.
Zygote
TMO's Member
I've got a jacket spud for lunch, filled with tuna, boursin, cheddar, beans and a fair bit of black pepper. I want to eat it now, but if I do I'll be hungry again by 3ish and that'll result in me buying crisps and shit from the trolley lady. I really don't want that to happen, therefore I'm simply going to pretend that the spud isn't there. It's not working though. The complete and utter **** .
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I've been at work for 4 1/2 hours already and haven't eaten anything yet. I might nip to Forfars and get a Chicken and Mushroom pasty or a cheese and bacon savoury.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
eat it before it gets cold though. you don't want cold beans.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently munching a handful of toasted chilli and lemon flavour sweetcorn kernels, bought in a big bag from the Indian food section of the local hypermart. They're surprisingly fierce.

--------------------

Ringo

I wouldn't mind doing something with goat's cheese and butternut squash. Always a winning combination there. Grilled on something, perhaps.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
Now I'm chomping on a fruit-flavoured chewing gum to get rid of the resulting mouth ming.

--------------------

Zygote
TMO's Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
eat it before it gets cold though. you don't want cold beans.

It's in the 'fridge ready for microwaving. There'll be no cold beans in there, I promise. They'll all be burst and smouldering when I've finished with them.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Le Roulé avec des canneberges est vraiment délicieux! Je le recommande sans réserve.

-

Ringo

non
MiscellaneousFiles

Si, connard.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm posting to tmo from the top of a bus, using my mobile phone. I forecast that no possible good can come of this witchery.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Zygote
TMO's Member
Hope there are no low bridges ahead. It'd be pretty tricky clambering back through the window, especially with your mobile in hand.
Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
Were you jousting with your cues? How homoerotic.

Thoughts are free Hippy, so fantasise away. Whatever floats your boat, and all that.

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
 - posted      Profile for Carter           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
I'm posting to tmo from the top of a bus, using my mobile phone. I forecast that no possible good can come of this witchery.

dm uses caps!!

THE END IS NIGH!!!

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by Carter:
dm uses caps!!

Only for the first-person singular pronoun.
Zygote
TMO's Member
It is on days like today, gazing out of the office window at the sunshine when I wish I was crouched behind a gnargled bush on a picturesque Cheshire mere, cane rod in hand, watching the fizzing bubbles of a carp as they stream gradually towards the area of the lakebed containing my fat, juicy lobworm.

Waiting for the float to tremor; for the moment that it lays flat on the surface, as though a previous disagreement with gravity has finally sealed its fate, confirming a 'take'. Waiting for the inevitable commotion that follows, causing all serenity to cease momentarily as the carp strives to find sanctuary in the nearest underwater snag. The grating of the line against an unseen obstacle. The lurch of the rod as the carp exerts its full force. The dreaded 'PING!' as the hook frees itself and becomes embedded in an overhead bush, resulting in several minutes of humiliation as you attempt to entice your vengeful tackle from above; twisting, pulling, more twisting, then one final heave - with all your might - as the tackle, along with a huge mass of wasps and entwined branches rain upon you causing several facial lacerations and a punctured eyeball.

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+