Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday again,, let's have an inane banter thread (Page 12)

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 

Author Topic: Friday again,, let's have an inane banter thread
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hooray!
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hooray!

-

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
okay I don't think I like supermalt
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I bought a copy of Rise of the Tyrant, by Arch Enemy, on vinyl only to find that it came with the album on CD as well. That made me immensely happy. Recently I bought Gods of the Earth by The Sword on vinyl and it came with a digital download of the album. A nice bonus, but not as good as the CD. Amazon sells tons of vinyl for brand new. I bought Bridge Over Troubled Water the other day for a fiver. Didn't come with a CD though.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
i was thinking about getting bridge over troubled water the other day. And "There goes rhymin' simon'. Used to like them when i was a little boy.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After listening to it I decided it was definitely worth a fiver.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
great, so you got your LPs, I got my t-shirt. It's all gravy.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am paralysed by indecision.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm eating a peanut butter sandwich. it's well nice
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol@benway's neckbeard
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
benway why is there a picture of david baddiel on your tim and eric tshirt?

i tried to buy a fridge. the stupid emmaus shop didnt have any. they are supposed to have 30 poun fridges, everyone said to me, oh, go to the emmaus shop and buy a nice 3o poun fridge reconditioned by homeless, and they never have any. stupid homeless people and their imaginary 30 poun fridges.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i'm eating an apple
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
benway why is there a picture of david baddiel on your tim and eric tshirt?

that's eric

-

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maltbeer is beer made from weetabix and it sucks - we get it over here. What is the point in drinking a beer with no alkyhol in it and that more resembles a breakfast cereal.

In other news I might be going to work in Afghanistan !

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, the beard-shot just reminded me of Yu-Zhenhuan, from some documentary that was on the other night. I also have a neck beard. Of sorts.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
for crying out loud.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been using steroid cream to get rid of very tiny patch of exczema on my cheek. one month later, not only to i have a very slightly smaller patch of exczema on my cheek, but i also have an ENORMOUS BLACK BRISTLING MOUSTACHE. how am i ever supposed to convince anyone to touch my mimsy ever again when i look exactly like that guy from the philtrum down.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bristling is bristling? Does it resemble an enormous scrubbing brush having an epileptic fit?
dance margarita
TMO Member
it looks like ive taped a magnet to the inside of my upper lip and then done a Scarface into a tray of iron filings.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
In some cultures that's considered highly desirable. You find out which ones and your mimsie's not going to know what day of the week it is.
dance margarita
TMO Member
that would be great. at the moment my mimsy is altogether too sure of what day of the week it is. sometimes i ask it, mimsy, what day of the week is it? and it barks at me like a lesbian gymteacher: THURSDAY! my mimsy needs to the chill the fuck down.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
Christ, what level of up-tight mimsy is that..?

way-hey!

dance margarita
TMO Member
im like, im sorry, im doing my best, im timepoor, im rejigging my priorities. and my mimsy is like, BISH PLZ, TIMEPOOR? IM FUCK- POOR. ITS FUCKING THURSDAY AND TODAY THIS NOT OKAY. okay, whatever. im worried that my mimsy might divorce me and go and look for another owner who is more receptive to its needs and abilities.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
You wanna get you a Blackberry, that'll show your Mimsy you mean business.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H-hello?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I am wearing a large blue t-shirt with "Camp Rolling Hills" written on it, and some jeans.
McDirts
TMO Member
I'm wearing a tshirt and jeans today as well. What're the odds..?
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're too slow then. Today I'm wearing a businessman shirt and businessman trousers.
McDirts
TMO Member
Watch. I've got a watch on. You?
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a load of old clothes in a box that hadn't been opened since we moved. I thought they were clean, so I wore some of them today. Now, I smell funny. Sort of... tangy.

--------------------
sweet

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDirts:

no. No watch. Not today.
McDirts
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
quote:

no. No watch. Not today.
I have got one on! What're the odd, eh?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Watch.

Watch DEEZ NUTZ!
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That probably didn't work.

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+