Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » How do you get someone beaten up? (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: How do you get someone beaten up?
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but seriously. What gives?
wonderstarr
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for wonderstarr           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, how do you go about getting someone to rape a pregnant woman? Since, you know, anything goes on here.

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much are you offering?
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm joking, of course. Pregnant women don't really turn me on.
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wonderstarr:
Congratulations, London, on your excellent news.

Hurray! I knew you'd get around to it.
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
In that case, I'd imagine a TMO posse could quite easily be organised to go and teach him a lesson he won't forget, tear him a new arshole, etc...

Is anybody else on the board driven to violence through depression? Recently I've been compiling a list of people who would get on my list of going on a killing rampage if I manage to fail at life. So far on the list there is: Kids who listen to music on their phone, the move-down twats and..and actually the list feels quite exhausted already which is quite distressing.

Suggestions?

When I was very very depressed at university I went through a stage of looking to get into fights that I had no intention of standing up for myself in - I managed to get the shit kicked out of me on several occasions and even managed to get a glass thrown in my face - I wasn't being a massive dick, I just made a point of hanging about in violent areas....

God I was depressed.

Violence is never the answer though.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Benny the Ball:

Violence is never the answer though.

What about

7 across: Use of force(8)

?

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
violence is rarely the answer though.

--------------------

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
What about

7 across: Use of force(8)

?

Starwars

?

Thorn Davis

No, that can't be right. I've got 'Vulva' for six down.
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
if you mean for the V at the start, then it would be seven down, surely?

--------------------

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you've got him cornered on this one benny.
Thorn Davis

I didn't think it worth pointing out that 7 across could start at the second 'v', as Benny had already sort of acknowledged that.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
benny you idiot! [Mad]
dang65
it's all the rage
m
i
m
s t a r w a r s
y

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
narrowest crossword ever...

--------------------

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not wanting to belittle whatever badness London and babyfather are having, but this seemed like the right place to enjoy that special feeling you get when people you love and trust STAMP ALL OVER YOUR HEART AND BRAIN. Thus destroying any belief one might have had in friendship and love and trust and being slightly cheerfull for any period of time.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
{{h1ppyhug}} - hope you're OK, Abby.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

scrawny
One Mojito, two Gin and Tonics, Three Bacardi Lime Sodas, and a couple of pints of Stella please.
 - posted      Profile for scrawny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
Not wanting to belittle whatever badness London and babyfather are having, but this seemed like the right place to enjoy that special feeling you get when people you love and trust STAMP ALL OVER YOUR HEART AND BRAIN. Thus destroying any belief one might have had in friendship and love and trust and being slightly cheerfull for any period of time.

Fuck. Hope you're alright hon. 2008 is turning out to be a bit of a rollercoaster for emotional stuff. I'm hanging on and trying not to look down.

Sx

--------------------
...because that's the kind of guy you are.

herbs

Just remember Abby, I love you!
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all love you, Abby!

:grouphug:

[ 27.01.2008, 14:39: Message edited by: mart ]

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad luck Abby. [Frown]

If it's any use, I've finally found a connection to the criminal underworld!

[Cool]

Apparently my request can be arranged, but I will 'owe them one' FOR EVER AND EVER. I don't like the sound of that. I might just stick to the CSA. I hear they're pretty hardcore too, and totally legal!

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hugs abby.. hugs.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone.
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
Seriously. What's the best way? How do you arrange it, and how much does it cost? What do you need - is the person's name and address sufficient, or would it be better to arrange to meet the person and then have the heavies show up to put the boot in? I don't have any contacts in the 'underworld' but there's someone my, er, friend knows who only really understands and respects violence, and my friend really needs to get a message to him.

[Frown]

CSA should do it [Razz]

I actually know people that could help with your little request. But i don't think it's something i'd like to play any part in. Sorry.

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh right, you already mentioned the CSA. i should read threads before posting.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work with a guy from Sunderland who said that he knew someone from back when he was a miner who'd beat someone up for you and all it would cost you is a Mars bar. He also said that down in the mines they used to wank on the coal.

--------------------
sweet

herbs

Maybe your soon-to-escape relative could knock this one off while on the run?
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate of mine works in a security company (bouncers, strong people, site guards, etc.) and he has all kinds of stories of weird schemes that acquaintances of his have got up to.

Our favourite is of some divvy nutcase gangster type who had kidnapped somebody because they owed somebody else money following a robbery, or something. I forget the details. Anyway this divvy guy, who is a bit... thick... sent the relatives of the kidnapped bloke a fax (yes a fax) that he had hand-scrawled a scary message on. I can't remember the exact wording, but the crucial bit was (and the spelling is intentional):

pAy uP bY toMoRrOw oR YoU WiLl fEeL the rOth of sAtiN

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
the rOth of sAtiN

Ace.

And... Tag.

dang65
it's all the rage
Loose, but possibly valid, relevance to this thread:

Anti-freeze wife guilty of 'cold, calculated attack' on husband

That's a Times headline. God knows what the tabloids will come up with. It's a chilling thought.

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come and feel the love

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BABY EVILE!!*&

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
BABY EVILE!!*&

And you call yourself an IT guy?

working link

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+