Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Spot the Difference (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Spot the Difference
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's the belgian, though he needs to spend a bit more time in the gym if he wants his arms to look a bit more like the original.

-
 -

[ 07.02.2008, 16:41: Message edited by: missgolightly ]

Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He looks like he's trying to be Bruce Lee in the bottom picture.

--------------------
Black Mask: Have a good weekend, TMO!

Ringo: Don't tell me what to do.

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His left leg looks very uncomfortable. I wouldn't trust him.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by missgolightly:
I like this one:

-

That guy's picked the wrong celebrity to look like. I'm getting more of an impression of Kevin Eldon out of Big Train, Hyperdrive etc:

-

dang65
it's all the rage
Actually, I think it is Kevin Eldon.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone watch Ashes to Ashes on the television last night? That was quite odd. I couldn't quite get my head round it.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last night I watched CSI and then a TV film with Judd Nelson called "The Billionaire Boys Club"
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more news as it comes in.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I might go and watch the Bourne Ultimatum at the Prince Charles tomorrow, 2pm.
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm contemplating coffee.
instant or filter?

mart
that's crazy, doctor d - [i]i'm[/] contemplating coffee as well.

in other news, i went to ben's turfland harrogate today about a job.

mart
the job was as a ubb formatter
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
I might go and watch the Bourne Ultimatum at the Prince Charles tomorrow, 2pm.

You should! Even if you don't like the Hollywood thriller storyline you might find yourself appreciating the craft of the film; the way it sort of evolves the montage style of the last ten minutes of The Wild Bunch and turns it into a kind of mosaic aesthetic that propels the story along. A kind of half documentary/ half trauma-victim-in-shock style that makes you feel like you're following Jason Bourne around Europe, eavesdropping on his adventures. Stupid people complain that too much shaky cam means they can't tell what's going on, but you should ignore stupid people.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
right, sounds good. I've heard good things about the direction and storytelling, which is what interests me.
dang65
it's all the rage
They were just saying on the radio that The Bourne Ultimatum counts as a British movie. Legal definition:

quote:
4A. —

(1) The cultural test for a film other than a documentary (see paragraph 4B) or an animation (see paragraph 4C) is as follows.

(2) A film passes the cultural test if it is awarded at least 16 points in total.

(3) Up to 4 points shall be awarded in respect of the content of the film as follows—

(a) 1 point if at least 50% of the film is set in the United Kingdom;

(b) 1 point if at least one of the three principal characters depicted in the film (or, if there are three or fewer characters depicted in the film, any of them) is a British character;

(c) 1 point if the film depicts a British story;

(d) 1 point if at least 50% of the original dialogue is recorded in the English language or in a recognised regional or minority language.

(4) Up to 15 points shall be awarded in respect of work carried out in the making of the film as follows—

(a) up to 6 points depending on the percentage of principal photography that is carried out in the United Kingdom as follows—

(i) 6 points for 75% ,

(ii) 5 points for 62.5% ,

(iii) 4 points for 50% ,

(iv) 3 points for 37.5% ,

(v) 2 points for 25% ,

(vi) 1 point for 10% ;

(b) up to 4 points depending on the percentage of the work on visual effects that is carried out in the United Kingdom as follows—

(i) 4 points for 75% ,

(ii) 3 points for 50% ,

(iii) 2 points for 25% ,

(iv) 1 point for 10% ;

(c) 1 point if at least 75% of the work on special effects is carried out in the United Kingdom;

(d) up to 2 points depending on the percentage of the work on performing and recording the original music score created for the film that is carried out in the United Kingdom as follows—

(i) 2 points for 75% ,

(ii) 1 point for 50% ;

(e) 1 point if at least 75% of the work on audio post production is carried out in the United Kingdom;

(f) 1 point if at least 75% of the work on image processing is carried out in the United Kingdom.

(5) Up to 13 points shall be awarded in respect of the personnel involved in the making of the film as follows—

(a) 2 points if the director (or, if there is more than one, the lead director) is a qualifying person;

(b) up to 2 points depending on the number of the scriptwriters who are qualifying persons as follows—

(i) if there is only one scriptwriter, 2 points if he is a qualifying person,

(ii) if there are only two scriptwriters, 2 points if both of them are qualifying persons, 1 point if one of them is,

(iii) if there are only three scriptwriters, 2 points if two or more of them are qualifying persons, 1 point if one of them is,

(iv) if there are more than three scriptwriters, 2 points if two or more of the three lead scriptwriters are qualifying persons, 1 point if one of the three lead scriptwriters is a qualifying person;

(c) 1 point if at least one of the producers (or, if there are more than three, of the three lead producers) is a qualifying person;

(d) 1 point if the composer (or, if there is more than one, the lead composer) is a qualifying person;

(e) up to 2 points depending on the number of the actors who are qualifying persons as follows—

(i) if there are more than three actors, 2 points if two or more of the three lead actors are qualifying persons, 1 point if one of the three lead actors is a qualifying person,

(ii) if there are only three actors, 2 points if two or more of them are qualifying persons, 1 point if one of them is,

(iii) if there are only two actors, 2 points if both of them are qualifying persons, 1 point if one of them is,

(iv) if there is only one actor, 2 points if he is a qualifying person;

(f) 1 point if at least 50% of the cast are qualifying persons;

(g) up to 3 points depending on the number of the heads of department who are qualifying persons as follows—

(i) 3 points for five or more,

(ii) 2 points for three or four,

(iii) 1 point for one or two;

(h) 1 point if at least 50% of the production crew are qualifying persons.

So, it would definitely be the patriotic thing to go and see the film. It's pretty good anyway, I thought. Especially the bit at Waterloo Station. I wonder if Belgium got any points for, "If 50% or more of a featured building or public place is named after somewhere in Belgium."
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
that's crazy, doctor d - [i]i'm[/] contemplating coffee as well.

in other news, i went to ben's turfland harrogate today about a job.

pulled oot the big guns.
double americano from ishta's cafe.

praying for caffeine kick soon.

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+