Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » last night i got hammered with raz (Page 10)

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Author Topic: last night i got hammered with raz
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's horrible when people decide to be rude, when it doesn't take much more effort to be nice.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus! Alright. Ok, I'll miss the work do.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just saying. I mean, yeah, I get it. It's 2008 and we all don't do meats any more. Hahaha, meats! How lame! Jesus! You don't need to keep wanking on about it as though you're far too fucking good to meet up with some people off an internet board. WE GET HOW FUCKING COOL YOU ARE SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
London

I'm not entirely sure who exactly I'm shouting at here, but if you think it's you, you're probably right.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we all sign your belly like it was a broken arm?
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry everyone, it’s not like I don’t want to go. I really do! But money’s so tight at the moment I just can’t afford it right now. Can we do another one in a month or two?

I’m still kind of in two minds about it, I mean I could just bum my overdraft for it. It just doesn’t seem totally sensible for me to do that, y’know?

[Frown]

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with you people? It's FRIDAY!

--------------------
sweet

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time at Bradley's, then, groovers?
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not me. I wanted to go. But I was also primed to schmooze with my colleagues. This company works very, very socially, unfortunately and I really would like to be on my projected target for my 30k@30yo. But it's ok. I'll go for a piss up with you guys because London's off her tits on hormones.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M FUCKING COMING AND I'M FUCKING EXCITED.

i was trying to play it cool.

there i've shot my bolt.

i'll be there from about 6.30 ish.
ok?

i'll be really interesting.
honest.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
WE GET HOW FUCKING COOL YOU ARE SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

-
London

misc isn't coming though is he
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is it? Tonight?

I can't. I want to watch The World's Greatest Comedy Characters at 9:00pm on Channel 4.

[ 14.03.2008, 07:04: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well mine was money issues, but then I realised to rush back for my shitty four hour job, the earlier ticket would cost me those four hours of work anyway, so I thought "fuck it , might as well stay"

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

MiscellaneousFiles

I'm hoping Captain Mainwaring (pronounced 'Mannering') will be on there. He was pretty great. And Compo. He was somewhat great, too.
MiscellaneousFiles

Do take some photos though. It'd be interesting to see how much older you all look now, compared to 2003.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all look about five years older.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look about 5 stone fatter
doc d
late to the party
ah, next thursday?

sorry can't make it.

doc d
late to the party
[Wink]
lol
ahem

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
I look about 5 stone fatter

I think that's rather an exaggeration unless you've been eating only at KFC for the last few months.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm actually 2 stone thinner, but something's gone wrong with how I reflect light, making it look like my shirts are straining to stay in one piece, and my jowls are hanging beneath my chin.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
remember when ringo turned up to a meet one time and we were all like "!!!!!"

that's what I'm rocking at the moment.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm actually 2 stone thinner, but something's gone wrong with how I reflect light, making it look like my shirts are straining to stay in one piece, and my jowls are hanging beneath my chin.

But... you don't have a chin?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
come on, that's not totally true

if you squint a bit you can kind of see something that might be a chin here

[ 14.03.2008, 08:26: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. I had forgotten about Amish Benway.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
anyway
Thorn Davis

You remind me of someone here but I can't think who. It's on the tip of my tongue.
Thorn Davis

Actually, somehow that photo looks like young Tom Hanks bulked up to play you in a film of your life.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
remember when ringo turned up to a meet one time and we were all like "!!!!!"

that's what I'm rocking at the moment.

Wait, what? What are you talking about?

Actually one of the things I was most looking forward to about the meet was people like "omg you look amazing, like a normal human being not like a hairy version of Sadsack"

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t

--------------------
sweet

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man. How annoying. This is one meat that I possibly could have participated in - Breast Meat. I would have eclisped all other mamms with my shuddering, fleshy zeppelins. Until someone made a remarkably crass comment about them by way of saying hello, prompting me to punch them in the face and then leave. So perhaps it's best that I'm not going.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

doc d
late to the party
bnonorks.
London

So. Breastmeet2. Is anybody around in the afternoon at all so we can start a bit early? I know Damo said he could be there at 6.30 but do any other slackers on here not have jobs or have the day off and could potentially hook up at like, 5pm or something?
doc d
late to the party
am i going to walk into a wall of drunken waps?

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+