Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » last night i got hammered with raz (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 

Author Topic: last night i got hammered with raz
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabian should come! Everyone should.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah everyone should. I remember the good old days when you'd have like 50 people at a meet. You'd worry whether or not you'd be able to find time to speak to everyone in the space of the evening. Those were the days.

Although it always used to end in some absolute craphole of a 'club' (read sweaty little hole in the ground playing shit music and charging over £3 for a bottle of beer) which was always a poor end to the evening.

Christ, people used to come from America to have meats..

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a bit weird and desperate though.

I thought a lot of people felt that the super-meat destroyed a lot of the magic of TMO. I remember I quite enjoyed it, though.

Ringo

I think that enough time has elapsed for people to be able to look back with a positively skewed recollection of what those meats were actually like. It's like when you were a teenager. When I was a teenager I didn't like it for the most part, but now I'm in my mid 20s I can fool myself into thinking my teenage years represent some kind of golden period of my youth when everything was alive with naive promise.

So yeah, I remember those meets fondly, even though if I'm honest, all I did was turn up and get nervously drunk, then make a complete cock of myself and regret everything the next day.

Oh and a few times I got laid. Maybe that's what I miss, thinking about it.

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
all I did was turn up and get nervously drunk, then make a complete cock of myself and regret everything the next day.

Surely this is just social interaction in general?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hold a lot of good memories of all the threads we have had, talking about whether we enjoyed meats or didnt, or whether we were going to go to them. my favourite thread about meats was the one in 2005 where ringo first talked about how much he hated the underground system! that was an awesome thread. i woke up convered in cuts and bruises after that thread, so you know! must have been pretty rockin! my least favourite thread about meats was the one in 2006. that was unadultered arsetrumpetry.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

London

I liked the one where I felt up Rose Davis's tits and didn't even remember. I mean, I liked the thread about it. O the dramatic irony!

Oh 2002.

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my first meat. It felt like I was entering a magical world of fantasy. Even Kovacs being rude to me felt great.

So, what did happen at the supermeat, when it all went wrong? Will we (eg, I) ever know?

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great until ben put a stop to it. I think he found the way kovacs and I were gawping at the spectacle distasteful. It was such a bizarre moment. You were like "are you wearing a bra?" and bang! you had your hand up her top. Straight in there, no messing. Then you sort of squidged and investigated for a minute or two until ben went "OK. That's enough now."

eta: That wasn't at the super-meat though. It was the same one that photo over the page was at.

[ 12.02.2008, 11:48: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was the supermeat the one where kovacs just started going round slagging everybody off, one by one, right into their faces?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Ringo

That meat certainly was super. I think my favourite one was the really really hot one we had in that bar in the middle of summer. Something happened in the Gents toilets, but I can't remember what. There were pictures.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
"Toss a coin, ladies..."

London

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
That was great until ben put a stop to it. I think he found the way kovacs and I were gawping at the spectacle distasteful. It was such a bizarre moment. You were like "are you wearing a bra?" and bang! you had your hand up her top. Straight in there, no messing. Then you sort of squidged and investigated for a minute or two until ben went "OK. That's enough now."

eta: That wasn't at the super-meat though. It was the same one that photo over the page was at.

The story I heard was that I said 'Your stomach looks nice. Can I touch it?', swiftly followed by 'Your tits look nice, can I touch them?' I'd be such a great man.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Precious times.
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so it'd be a thursday night then?

just a couple of people in a pub?

deliberate underselling of the product.

doc d
late to the party
dead
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then I got annoyed about Vikram who gets upset by valentines day and when told to ignore it says "Yeah, why don't I just ignore Christmas too, or my mum's birthday", which doesn't make any sense at all.

I don't get upset by Valentine's Day... i don't remember this at all...?
Ringo

Oh Vikram... [Frown]
jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this coincides with 65daysofstatic playing at the demo and I still happen to be in the country that'd be good, but I'm notoriously boring meat fodder, sorry.

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Something happened in the Gents toilets, but I can't remember what. There were pictures.

There was one particularly hot summer, I recall when we took pictures of our arses and ben pretty much around the same time. ben had a growly sneer. Our arses looked less threatening, actually.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's either this or Physic's birthday thread. Oddly, posting here still seems less demeaning.

Nice dude, real nice..
squirrelandgman
"well thats fucking funny"
 - posted      Profile for squirrelandgman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some logical inconsistencies

Fuck sake Davis, I was obviously using the classic I.D. as my inspiration whereby such moments as running down an alley in Sheffield and coming out the other end in London make complete sense.
Also, it is a summer international friendly. Obviously.

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
I don't get upset by Valentine's Day... i don't remember this at all...?

I was referring to...

quote:
February 14th is gonna be really really shit (maybe I should invest in a good hooker?)

and

quote:

that's cool. i can be single on valentine's day and console myself with the knowledge that it doesn't mean a thing, it's just hallmark.

ditto christmas.

and mum can fuck right off on mother's day. no way am i falling for that.

I got your mum's birthday bit muddled - I think I was conflating that with kovacs raving about how if you thought Valentine's was an invented rip-off then you were a fool because aren't birthdays a rip-off too, eh, because those are days in the year also ahaha eat that.
London

so anyway. vague show of hands for meat on good thursday, somewhere in the centre of town?

me
damo
benway (goes to anything)

and... you?

Dr. Benway

hang on, what if I don't want to go? Me going to meats is totally played out.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You not going to a meat would be like the sun not coming up in the morning!

*raises tentative hand to attend, must check with the warden first though*

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

London

me
damo
benway
sabian

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is good thursday the one before Easter? Not me then as I shall be on holiday. [Smile] / [Frown]
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it this month?

--------------------

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20th of March

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

New Way Of Decay

Put me down. (not literally)

--------------------

London

me
damo
benway
sabian
nwod

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking about attending this one, but then I read something about 'suicide' on an internet forum, and quite honestly that looks preferable.
doc d
late to the party
look i'm different now. i'm more well rounded.
London

yes:

me
damo
benway
sabian
nwod

no:
misc
abbey

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+