Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » last night i got hammered with raz (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13 

Author Topic: last night i got hammered with raz
jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got an interview for a masters on the 19th at UCL so i suppose I don't have an excuse, looks like I'll almost certainly be coming.

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
vikram

i am not attending!!!
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt I'll be there, unless somebody wants to, well, pay for my train ticket, in a spontaneous act of mindless benevolence. Then I'll come, deffo.

[ 03.03.2008, 09:06: Message edited by: mart ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could have a whip round for your train ticket, Mart, but I thought we'd already done that for your driving test. So you'll have to drive. Or does that mean having a whip round to buy you a car?

[ 03.03.2008, 09:07: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

mart
Well, the whip-round, which was to take my driving test again, ended up going to Darryn's donkey, and rightly so.

I passed my test again anyway, though.

And I have a car. But doesn't driving long distances cost more than going by train? I dunno.

Let's see. Train ticket to London and back equals 57 pounds.

Leeds to London to Leeds by car (400 miles)... could you do that on less than 57 quid's worth of petrol? I'm no good at working these things out. I don't know how many miles to the gallon my car does.

It takes about 57 quid to fill the tank, though.

And anyway if I really really really wanted to go I could probably afford it.

[ 03.03.2008, 09:16: Message edited by: mart ]

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure vikram can make it

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

mart
I'll give him a lift, if he wants.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll chip in for Vikram's ticket to Leeds.
vikram

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
I'm sure vikram can make it

i'm not sure if i'll be in town that day - will be around on easter weekend, but maybe not until good friday. and i don't do meats anyway. plus the internet gets me into trouble too much.
jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actualyl, cross me off, I think it's far more sensible to stay and work than it is to galavant around london.

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

mart
I'll pick you and Vikram up about 6.30, John.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
and i don't do meats anyway.

Come on. This is something rickj would say. It's just one meat.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vikram fears that he will get hideously drunk and throw barrages of incoherent insults at everyone on tmo towards whom he harbours an insane grudge. the rest of us suspect this is pretty much a given, and want to see it with our own eyes. unfortunately i think we will probably lose, and will just have to, you know, put up with benway and thorn having one too many babychams and having an argument about who loves robocop the most.

[ 03.03.2008, 11:58: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robocop is sweet.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

vikram

no!

i dont like the idea of a big group event with lots of people i don't really know. one-one is cool, but not meats! on the other board i frequent, i'm the same. never go to the events, but have met up with quite a few of the forites individually.

Dr. Benway

anyway, I never said I was going

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

vikram

quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
vikram fears that he will get hideously drunk and throw barrages of incoherent insults at everyone on tmo towards whom he harbours an insane grudge. the rest of us suspect this is pretty much a given, and want to see it with our own eyes. unfortunately i think we will probably lose, and will just have to, you know, put up with benway and thorn having one too many babychams and having an argument about who loves robocop the most.

it's more i am worried about benway. i'll goad him on til he becomes monster. it isn't fair on him.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent even looked at the list of who is going. i know im going, and thats pretty much all that is important to me, because it garantees that you will all have an awesome night, and im generous like that.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been meat-free since 2k3, apart from an Interloper gig last year, when Benway and Dang turned up. Not sure if that counts.

Meats are murder...

vikram

quote:
i havent even looked at the list of who is going. i know im going, and thats pretty much all that is important to me, because it garantees that you will all have an awesome night, and im generous like that.

we met up once! i think i got really drunk. you were nice [Smile]
dance margarita
TMO Member
yes. the next day i had to go to a kentwell open day, and i had fucking PNEUMONIA or something, and it was practically snowing, all of which meant that after four hours of sitting in a fucking farmyard feeling so cold that even my hair had gone numb i threw a total wobbler and started crying. crying! next to a sheep! and i lost my voice and spent the next three days sounding like sexy sexy madge bishop. none of which is even vaguely relevant to the evening that preceded it in other arena other than the turbid soupbowl that is my own mind.

[ 03.03.2008, 12:19: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like it's just you and me then DM. SWEET.
dance margarita
TMO Member
....YEAH, like we need them other suckers.

--------------------

doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er, i'm still up for this.
mart
Damo can't make it, unfortunately.
dance margarita
TMO Member
im feeling very 'if you build it, they will come' about this meat. its gonna be fresh.

people i have a question unrelated to anything social. do you think 10 is too small a fontsize in which to hand in an academic essay? especially in a course about health and social care, do you think it would be essentially disablist to hand in an essay in what is actually a really very teeny tiny font, and which therefore may not be easily read by an ageing social worker in pink trousers?

--------------------

mart
Depends on the font, but yeah, I would say 10 is too small, 12 is too big. And essays need to be double spaced, don't they. Or 1.5'ed. Don't forget that.
dance margarita
TMO Member
balls. i thought as much. another 30p down the drain in printing costs, and 30p on top of that if i double space.

--------------------

mart
sorry sugar
London

quote:
im feeling very 'if you build it, they will come' about this meat. its gonna be fresh.

Yup, I feel that too. Where do you want to meet? I do not know where is nice. Bradys? Or whatever it's called. You know, the jukebox one where we had the BreastMeat.
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm coming! I'll bring my breasts, for BreastMeat2.
London

Hurrah! Breast is best, &c.
mart
Eyyyyyyy!

-

[ 05.03.2008, 06:59: Message edited by: mart ]

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'll be there...

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thursday night? somewhere central ish?
and cheap. that would make it good for me.

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+