Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 10)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:

- Miss Golightly (not really a minger, especially as a brunette)

No, pretty high up the list of hott wives by my reckoning.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
My future-wife...

Wait a minute, did you do an n-gage at her?
Naw, but you know, I plan to be with her indefinately, so I just assume one day, when I can afford it, I might you know, get hitched. At the moment The best I could do is make her a dress out of bread wrappers and butter up a small ring made out of bread crusts and glide it onto her ring-finger with a sheepish, ashamed look on my face.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you recommend divorce as a course of action, then Dang?

Mind you, my husband has gone part time, which is interesting.

[ 15.10.2008, 12:02: Message edited by: Louche ]

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
Mine's fairly tall, for a girl. She's also dyed her hair red for as long as I've known her, apart from an experimental attempt at blonde many years ago which both of us nixed. That's about 25 years of red dye. Gosh.

Do you have a picture? Or, failing that, a scan of her knickers?
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
Mine's fairly tall, for a girl. She's also dyed her hair red for as long as I've known her, apart from an experimental attempt at blonde many years ago which both of us nixed. That's about 25 years of red dye. Gosh.

Do you have a picture?
 -
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
At the moment The best I could do is make her a dress out of bread wrappers and butter up a small ring made out of bread crusts and glide it onto her ring-finger with a sheepish, ashamed look on my face.

That sounds quite romantic.
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Would you recommend divorce as a course of action, then Dang?

Mind you, my husband has gone part time, which is interesting.

I notice ever since Dang got divorced everone's at it. Madonna, Guy Ritchie, Louche. Just because it's cool when Dang does it, doesn't mean it's cool for everyone.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That sounds quite romantic.

Now that I think about it, it does. If she burst into tears with happy excitement I'd pull a triangular shaped bread hankie out of my blazer pocket and dab her cheeks tenderly as the crowd in the pub cheer.

[ 15.10.2008, 12:13: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
quote:

- Miss Golightly (not really a minger, especially as a brunette)

No, pretty high up the list of hott wives by my reckoning.
Thanks. [Smile]
New Way Of Decay

If some of you could attend and throw confetti, it would make the day really special.

-

--------------------

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
I notice ever since Dang got divorced everone's at it. Madonna, Guy Ritchie, Louche. Just because it's cool when Dang does it, doesn't mean it's cool for everyone.

Only for the very coolest people I would say, as that list illustrates.
dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
If some of you could attend and throw confetti, it would make the day really special.

-

And you could hollow out a crusty loaf to make a spacious detached house for the two of you.
Louche
Miss Go! We never did get round to having an affair, did we? Must try harder.
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A gingerbread house might be a bit more spacious and hardwearing for Mikee and Pia. I'm happy to contribute some sugar as a wedding present if it helps.

-

And Louche, yes, we should try harder.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh! I was just going to post about a gingerbread house for NWoD and wiphe...

Yes, it'd really bring out his beard.

New Way Of Decay

That missgolightly, she sure knows how to google a cake.

--------------------

missgolightly

lol
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Does damo keep his wife in a cupboard?

only on good days.
Louche
Do you chain her up on bad days, then?
doc d
late to the party
worse. much worse.

i let ralph at her.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which causes her to realize what an unattentive lover you actually are? [Confused]
doc d
late to the party
no, just makes her think that locking her in the cupboard is a good thing.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. some jeans and a red 'ecko unlimited' hoodie, unzipped, with nothing on underneath. One for the ladies there.

2. I haven't thought about lunch, but I'll probably take a walk to the deli and get a sandwich. There isn't much in the house at the moment.

3. My weekend plans are to go the gym again tonight, then go round a friend's house on saturday for a night of rock band, vodka, and energy drinks. On sunday, hang out in a bar with a former tmoer and maybe even go fucking BOWLING with them. Fucking BOWLING.

4.Last film I watched was probably Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout, which I've already mentioned. I don't think I've watched any films this week. Whenever I turn on the TV, I end up watching Star Trek:TNG on virgin on demand.

5. Last albums I got was an earlier Flying Lotus album, called 1983 and I also got a compilation of Eric B and Rakim. My top play at the moment however is still the new Pacewon & Mr. Green album. It's rad. Check this and this for proof.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way if any forumites out there want to listen to any of this stuff, they should get simplifymedia on their computer / iphone, and then add me (finsbury) as a contact. You then have access to my itunes library.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Black Dickies workshirt. Black jeans. Redwings.

2. Hungover, so just water, probably. Maybe cream soda.

3. My weekend plans are to do as little as fucking possible.

4.Last film I watched was Persepolis. I turned it off after 20 minutes, because it was shit.

5. Last album I got was a Buddy Guy album. Can't remember the title. It was an old one. Got Pretty Baby on it. Corking track.

--------------------
sweet

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
skills.
doc d
late to the party
as i said, pjs and t shirt. noshoes.
water. i'm dehydrated.

weekend plans: drinks tomorrow in london's deepest london. fuck knows man. i'm supposed to be picking somewhere and i'm failing and flailing miserably.

die hard 4 and confessions of a dangerous mind. the last one disappointed me. no robin askwith.

er, mastodon. i'm waiting for one of their albums to turn up.

[ 17.10.2008, 06:46: Message edited by: doc d ]

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black top, grey trousers, black wedge high heel suede boots, new rimless glasses.

haircut, shopping in new posh Bristol mall, (we've got Harvey Nicks! but since I buy most of my clothes in Matalan, that's mainly a matter of indifference. the Apple store is nice though), drinks/food, minor lie-in, hopefully roadtrip in the droptop to look at the pretty pretty autumn leaves at Westonbirt Arboretum, pub lunch, clearing front of house ready for building work next week.

last movie was "the nines" which was a dvd from blockbuster. bit odd, bit matrixy, mostly tosh but pretty pretty mr scarlet johansson to drool over.

last cd bought was "101 driving tunes", an impulse supermarket buy :shame: it does have golden earring's radar love on it, always a bonus. I do have a napster subscription though so I tend to download stuff to see if I like it these days, and my cd purchases have gone way down.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Louche
1. Black and green wrap dress, fishnets, kneee high boots, draped in shawl-scarf due to frigidity of office.

2. Something from Eat, as it is near and I can't bear the encroaching signs of Christmas hovering around Manchester. It's as if there's clutches, hordes, tonnes of Christmas related tat just sat out there, waiting, waiting for November to come so that it can explode into the world on a sticky, tacky tide of silver and green and gold, contaminating everything. There's so much of it, though, that some of it is leaking out, like it cannot quite be contained. A reindeer here. A pineconed wreath there. A solitary tree in the window of Next. It's awful. It's like the apocalypse. Or Peak Oil.

3. Nothing too exciting. Reading, sleeping, being married again after a week off. Buying paint for ill-advised adventures in decorating next week.

4. Watched most of Dog Soldiers last night. Sleepily.

5. I nicked some Elbow off tinternet for a mate, and have been listening to that. Nice enough stuff.

Thorn Davis

1. Big woolly jumper of the sort that was fashionable over a decade ago, when grunge was happening. Brown combats. Black, tatty army boots. Basically I look like I've fallen off a 1994 that was flying overhead.

2. Homemade ham and tomato sandwiches.

3. Nothing planned; may go and see Burn After Reading. If the weather's good, perhaps a cycle ride.

4. Watched Layer Cake last Sunday. Better than I thought it would be, which isn't saying much. Found it hard to believe the main character would give a flying shit about Sienna MIller, let alone get killed over her (spoiler).

5. Last album was 'Boston' by Boston which I bought at a record fair. It's fucking great! Had only heard 'More Than A Feeling' before that. I got The Clash's first album at the same place, but I bought that about 20 minutes beforehand. So Boston wins.

[ 17.10.2008, 07:48: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Ringo

The usual work ensemble of black polo shirt, dark blue jeans and trainers. The trainers I'm wearing today are my ancient Nike Airs because i managed to leave my good trainer's at a friend's house after helping him dig his garden. These have an enormous hole in the bottom so if it rains my foot will get soaked. I've also got my work pass on a lanyard around my neck, otherwise I'm not accessorising today. I've also done my usual winter thing of cropping my hair really short so I can wear a hat on the way to work without having to worry about my hair.

Ham and relish sandwich made with seeded granary bread. Apple. Coffee.

Driving out to the arse end of nowhere tonight to see a friend who insists on living outside of normal society. Tomorrow I'll be going to the costume shop to choose what I'm going to rent for an upcoming costume party (suggestions appreciated), and there's going to be some snooker and F1 watching in there somewhere as well. Hopefully this weekend will involve no elements of either working on gardens or fixing cars.

Watched Equallibrium (or however it's spelled) the other day. I'm not sure if I really like that film or not. Basically a cross between the matrix and nineteen eighty-four. Christian Bale isn't really very good in it, but you get the impression that's down to poor scripting and directing than his performance.

Bought the new Oasis album the other day. It's ok. Better than most of their recent stuff, but nothing really worth getting too excited about. Oasis are deeply uncool these days aren't they.

New Way Of Decay

You bought the new oasis album? Fuck me. It's even like you're buying an album of music to listen to by talented musicians. It's like a proxy payment to watch cro-magnon men do stuff the evolves do.

eta: I bet Oasis can type properly though [Embarrassed]

[ 17.10.2008, 08:18: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm listening to biohazard right now.
Ringo

I used to love Oasis back in the nineties when music was good. Plus the new single is pretty good. It's just the album is kinda lacklustre.

Thing is, I've got this thing where I think that stuff like iTunes is ruining a lot of my enjoyment of music. When you buy stuff on iTunes, you can listen to bits of each track before you buy. I used to always do that and only buy things that sounded good. But the kind of albums you buy if you do that are the ones full of catchy, instantly accessible tracks. Which inevitably become boring or even annoying after a couple of plays. Because of iTunes I've stopped buying albums just on the strength of the band or artist that produced it, so I'm now less likely to buy a 'slow burner' of an album because it doesn't instantly suck me in.

The result being that I miss out on some really good albums I'd otherwise really enjoy. So, what I'm getting at, is that now I've got a policy that if I'm interested in an album, I just buy it. No listening to it first, I just buy it and if it's good it's good, if it's not, it's not.

Just like how buying music always used to be, and should be. So without listening first, I bought the new Oasis album and it's ok. I think I might get to like it a bit more if I listen a few more times. But if I don't then hey, no real loss, right?

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get over that. I was under the impression that Ringo didn't do guitar music.

Kellifer was listening to some Oasis the other day and by golly it was some frighteningly simplistic music. I was pissing about with an acoustic guitar and I reckon I had all the chord progressions figured out before the band did. Liam sounded like he was singing from a passing car.

[ 17.10.2008, 08:28: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+