Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 23)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ, Ringo!
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What?
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Give me your children.... Hand over your firstborn...

[ 20.03.2009, 08:44: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
sweet

Louche
Spiders should not be on heads.
Ringo

It's not technically a spider
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't want to give the forum a wide-on, but this fellow has gotten himself into a strategically poor position.
Louche
It looks like a spider.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
this fellow

...has ten legs!

--------------------
sweet

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lampreys. lampreys, motherfuckers.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

hi! do you have any dreams you want haunting? do your children need terrorising? do you ever wake up feeling... not- so- fearful? call 1- 800- LAMPREYS for all your visceral disgust needs. sea lampreys: see horror!

--------------------

dance margarita
TMO Member
 -

although, if you squint a little bit, these guys are strangely reminiscent of boyzone. ?!?

--------------------

dance margarita
TMO Member
i dunno, maybe its a girlthing. because like, if there was a girl equivalent of vagina dentata? yeah, that top photo, pretty much.

--------------------

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
quote:
this fellow

...has ten legs!
See, that's not a spider either.
dance margarita
TMO Member
but, of course, lampreys.... arent spiders. so. yeah.... how embarrassing. that 'vagina dentata' thing.... yeah, okay. LOL!! but, yeah, nice to see you guys though! youre all looking really well. really... well. yeah. bye. bye then.

[ 20.03.2009, 09:08: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Heston used lampreys in one of his recent feasts. Good TV, that was.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I come bearing strange delights from the orient, such as have never before been witnessed upon these shores... Strange and magical trinkets for the little ones... mystical powders that will make your unspoken dreams become wakeful... the most potent elixirs of lustful bewitchment... All I ask is shelter from this foul night storm, this devil's playground... The rain has soaked me to the scalp, and my sodden clothes hang as loose and heavy as the limbs of birth-crippled lambs...

[ 20.03.2009, 09:12: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Louche
Spiders suck.
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
*Heston used lampreys in one of his recent feasts. Good TV, that was.

You quite clearly watch exactly the same shows as me, Misc
dance margarita
TMO Member
...but not as hard as lampreys!!!!!!

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
 -

Linda reckons it's buy one get one free at greggs. I went there and they didn't have any donuts left. I'll try again tomorrow. I know I shouldn't, but I love to sit there and sometimes eat a whole box of donuts! It's naughty isn't it.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

hewwo, will you be my fwend? Pwease. I'm so wonewy. I think I'm gonna, I am I'm gonna cwy. Pwease dance maghewita. *sinff*

[ 20.03.2009, 09:19: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Louche
Cute!
Kanye West
TMO Member
 -

durrrr.... boss...if...uhhh....if I'm driving the van....then....who watches the hostages?...uhhhh.....

[ 20.03.2009, 09:20: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Black Mask

-
What you want, right, is one of them 12ft long, with wings and a pair of belt-fed mini-guns mounted on it's back. The perfect pet.

--------------------
sweet

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
this fellow

We get those here. Well, I saw one a few months ago. It was the first I ever saw actually. So, we don't really get them here very much at all.

We have table tennis here too! I know, the fun never ends!!

--------------------
supa scrub

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by squeegy:
I know, the fun never ends!!

We know exactly what your life is like, squeegy, thanks to *this programme.

I've also watched a few films on the Nigeria Movies channel recently, so you could say I'm pretty much an authority on Africa.

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
With Mma Ramotswe's infamous quick wittedness and infallible instincts, the audience are once again embroiled in the murky world of scandals, misdeeds and skulduggery that come to pass for life in Botswana, South Africa.
[Mad]

Botswana, Southern Africa.

It's like calling a Kiwi and Australian. Except it rarely happens.

[ 20.03.2009, 09:52: Message edited by: squeegy ]

--------------------
supa scrub

MiscellaneousFiles

It looks like we're going to have the warmest weekend of the year so far, and I've got a stinking cold type thing. Planning to spend the weekend in bed, getting up only to pee, drink black coffee and stand on the outside stairs in a dressing gown, smoking roll-ups made with menthol filters and liquorice rice the.
Kanye West
TMO Member
you shouldn't smoke if you've got a cold. It'll lower your immune system, making the symptoms last longer. Hope that helps.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't really smoke ever. It's generally considered to be bad for you.
MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
you shouldn't smoke if you've got a cold. It'll lower your immune system, making the symptoms last longer. Hope that helps.

It's different if you use a menthol filter.

They're medicinal, you idiot! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
You shouldn't really smoke ever. It's generally considered to be bad for you.

sound advice. The less you smoke, the less chance you've got from dying from a smoking related illness. This means that if you smoke a lot, then you've got more chance of dying from a smoking related illness, such as cockrot, eye-shrink, and bum spasms.

[ 20.03.2009, 11:06: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you've given up fags Misc, I suggest you consider giving up your lard only diet. It is no wonder you have problems walking and have to wear pregnancy clothes.

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+