Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not working on a movie. I'm working with a developer on the new admin system for a global LMS. Where's the glamour?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have spent much too much time playing Puzzle Quest recently. I downloaded it for a friend but then Kate has been spending so much time playing Viva Pinata recently that I've not been able to get on the Xbox so I started playing it and although I don't think it's very good, I can't stop playing it. Stupid game.

I think I will go to an open mic night next Thursday. I'm undecided on whether I will perform as yet as although I'm happy enough with my guitar skills, I'm not entirely happy with singing to a crowd.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to come over with a script surprise actually.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG puzzle quest on the DS stole my soul for months. That's some addictive shit.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
OMG puzzle quest on the DS stole my soul for months. That's some addictive shit.

It sure is. I boot it up, start moving pretty coloured blocks around and before I know it, three hours have passed. It's disgusting.

I'm also always playing games on Kongregate as you get points like MS Gamer points and I'm up to level 20 there which is pretty hardcore.

Kanye West
TMO Member
Just thinking about that game makes me feel a bit weird.

Mickey what's this secret scipt thing

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Apparently Lost Odyssey is only £4.99 instore at Comet at the moment, so I shall try to pick that up on the way home. Then I'll have some motivation to finish Blue Dragon so I can get onto a decent RPG.
Kanye West
TMO Member
sorry guys, got pulled into a meeting. What have I missed?
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im pretty angry today. Yeah. Today is defined by anger. Too angry for lunch, though it is a shit lunch anyway so whatevs.
Kanye West
TMO Member
take it out on a blameless animal, abby. That'll make you feel better.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

gnh, it's more lyrics from Drinking in LA 'Mike came over with a script suprise'

--------------------

Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ate half a KitKat Chunky and now feel sick.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
quote:

gnh, it's more lyrics from Drinking in LA 'Mike came over with a script suprise'
lol.
Kanye West
TMO Member
lol
Kanye West
TMO Member
[Frown]
New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by Lilo:
I ate half a KitKat Chunky and now feel sick.

Are you telling McDirts you had a KitKat?

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
[Frown]
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McDirts isn't chunky. Ralph just made that up. Ralph doesn't know anything.
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy y'all.

1. 20 Hole Cherry red Docs, Black Levis, West Ham Polo shirt, 3 day stubble (dress down day friday)

2. Drinking tonight with TMO's very own Darryn. Tomorrow is split between going to Rotterdam to photograph the Backyard Babies or going to the pub to talk football

3. Not seen anything lately - last film I really enjoyed was Kenny about an aussie portaloo technician. Last thing I watched I really enjoyed was the England Croatia game - get in!

4. For Luncheon I had smoked meat with Wasabi and lettuce and it was yum.

5. I am currently listening to the Eureka Machines new album which I am starting to like a lot, even with its slightly poppy leanings for my rock palate. Worth a listen people

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Kanye West
TMO Member
for lunch I had a sandwich that contained something like sauerkraut and roasted peppers + chorizo from here. One of the benefits of working in London Bridge is going to Borough market for lunch.

[ 12.09.2008, 11:16: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by Waynster:
Backyard Babies

I use to love these guys.

--------------------

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
quote:
Backyard Babies

I use to love these guys.
Great Band - tomorrow is a great chance to do some ligging and some photography, get my toe back in the old days, you know? But its Rotterdam man - bloody miles away. Can I be arsed? I really don't know....

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Kanye West
TMO Member
well, we've all had a lot of fun so far today here on TMO. A classic.
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a ham and cheese omlette, chips and bean and then visited the chapman brothers exhibtion. today was a good day
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I think today has got to be in the top 5 of all days of TMO or Seethru. Possibly top 5 of all message boards in the world.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, we've all had a lot of fun so far today here on TMO. A classic.

Don't worry - Thorn will back on Monday.

[Wink]

Kanye West
TMO Member
what can he possibly bring to the party that I haven't been putting down all week?
Kanye West
TMO Member
I see.
New Way Of Decay

-

--------------------

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
its Rotterdam man - bloody miles away. Can I be arsed? I really don't know....

Lazy git [Wink] If I can make the trip while hung over as a bastard just to amble aimlessly around a zoo full of bored looking animals for a couple of hours I reckon you can do it to watch a kick-ass band play..
jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see things are ticking along!

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I called mikee took the piss out of me, refused to come and see me and now I think he's deleted me from his msm [Frown]

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by jnhoj:
Last time I called mikee took the piss out of me, refused to come and see me and now I think he's deleted me from his msm [Frown]

Lies, all lies. I was waiting all day for your call and then you were like 'I'm doing something else instead' when I put down the phone, big drippy tears streaked my face and a stranger put their arm around me to console me.

--------------------

doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got really pissed last night.
and handed my notice in earlier in the day.
were the two events linked?
prob.

i'm wearing ripped g star genes.
a tshirt proclaiming me to be a member of the lhs "wolverines" swim team. (from the salvation army store in nashville).
socks.
pants.
will be rocking air force ones on my trip to balham on my single speed bike.

will be ticking all boxes marked "**** "

sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool. Hope the ride deals with any hangover!

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+