Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 58)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be in London sometime next week, if anyone would like to buy me a beer.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, I'm not really a big 'beer' fan anyway.

[Frown]

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
embarrasing.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
in the meta-game of Trials, I'm the first, easily beaten boss.

And Tilde is the final boss of Ikaruga or something. There are just bullets everywhere. And he regenerates health.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the only person on here who lives in London is Kanye, so you may as well have directed your question directly at him. It's not some massive board-wide snub.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And mart.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
And mart's girlfriend, the actress, but I don't think she posts here.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Maybe Abby?

[ 14.06.2010, 08:37: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've met mart's girlfriend, the actress. Abby does also live here. who knows about root.

i presumed that misc didn't mean me, as we have a long and robust history of blanking each other at social events.

Kanye West
TMO Member
damn, there used to be loads of tmoers [living in london]
MiscellaneousFiles

I'm not sure I'd want to spend the evening in a pub with Benway. We'd probably talk about video games a bit, but I'd feel like it was all nonsense about stuff he'd already said on the podcast, and that I had nothing to add to the conversation. Between sighs, he'd take his beer down in hefty gulps, and casually glance at the departure board style clock on his Android-based smartphone. I'd roll up a cigarette and nip outside to smoke it, eager for a few minutes' respite from the awkward atmosphere.

Eventually, he'd say that he'd better get going and would make up some excuse about having to meet some m9s at a club. I'd say "No worries, man. Good to see you again..." and he'd just nod sagely as he let the pub door swing back on his way out.

MiscellaneousFiles

Worst birthday ever.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
We should go to the trocadero again at some stage and play some games. That was fun.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i always enjoy a trip to the trocadero. I'm down there at least once a month now, playing the same old arcade games before going to watch a shitty horror film at the cineworld.
Kanye West
TMO Member
so alone. So, so alone. Everybody moved out of london.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I was betrayed.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Maybe it's time you realised that the streets of London aren't paved with gold. Move to the country perhaps? Get yourself a dog and a couple of cats, start growing vegetables. Start off with potatoes but then start some runner beans. Buy a barbour and some solid walking boots, go out for walks in the country at the weekend? Find a nice local pub with a proper fire and go in there for scampi and chips every saturday. Consider getting some chickens but worry too much about whether they'd ruin your beautiful lawn that you spent so much time getting perfect. Had you considered that Benway?
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regular TMO readers might be surprised to learn that when Benway isn't playing video games and watching horror films and shit, he makes Spanish rumba pop music with his brother.

Like here.

Kanye West
TMO Member
I thought we were going to be friends....friends... that's what you said wasn't it? Isn't that what we agreed? A great team...the best team. Never grow old... never die. You remember the night after Caz had organ failure at Fabric? All covered in blood... The Lost Boys, we said. We called ourselves that, remember? I said I'd never leave as long as the beer was cold... you raised your glass to that. I said I'd found my home, and you agreed. Well now look. Now look! Do you see? Do you see that you broke your promise? Do you see that I'm here, still playing by the rules, while you play happy fucking families? Playing with your dollhouse while i talk to myself? Think I died on your wedding day, friend? I didn't die... I'm still here, on these streets. Still walking inside these old memories, still drinking from the same glasses. I'm caretaking your past, and you treat me like this? Like some... ghost, some bad stain that you can just wash out? You....You....*sob*... I.. You wait. Just you wait. When it comes crashing down. When the lie no longer lasts. You'll be back. You'll expect me to be here. You'll expect me to be just the same. But you'll be to late. You want to know why, fucker? You want to know why?. Because all this time... All your broken promises. Because, thanks to you, I'm not going to be here.

[ 14.06.2010, 09:30: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
i'd be up for trocadero any time, but not sundays, because that's when I record with my brother.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been to Fabric once. It felt like a long, long night.
Thorn Davis

But, then I've never really been 'into' clubbing.
Thorn Davis

Because it's wank.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I liked clubbing at Rock City. That was really good. Other clubbing - only good when completely wasted.
Thorn Davis

Yeah, I don't really think of clubs like that as 'clubbing'. Maybe that's wrong though. when people say they "like clubbing" as a hobby, they usually don't seem to be referring to rock and metal clubs.

[ 14.06.2010, 10:02: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
When i was abouti 19, i went to stay with my friend who was at imperial uni. We were going to ministry of sound and i took a load of speed just before we got to the queue . We queued for ages and then got refused entry as you had to be 21. We them went to some club. Can't remember the name, but it was just a post code as the name. Ne3 or something. Anyway, we got in there and i was coming up hard and dancing away. We were getting some strange looks and then we realised we were the only white people in the club. They announced that ice-t was there. Then we got surrounded by people and threatened and told to leave straight away, so we left and went home where everyone else who hadn't taken anything went to sleep and i just lay there in a dark room unable to sleep so just lying there with my thoughts for 8 hours. Good times
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
A bit of a mess that post as I did it on my phone as I didn't want to post that through my work computer.
Kanye West
TMO Member
caz did actually have organ failure at fabric. i have a memory of sitting in her hospital room, watching her non-drug taking boyfriend looking at her, and she was all hooked up with tubes, her skin was funny colour, she was in a coma or something, and I got a vague sense of things being 'bad'.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
As if the tech guys knew that I'd been in a club with Ice-T I'd never have heard the end of it. They love them a bit of Ice-T.

I reckon Benway is probably quite jealous of the fact that I was within metres of Ice-T.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Actually, it could have been Ice Cube. I'm not sure. I was pretty wasted.
Thorn Davis

If only someone had warned Caz that drugs could be dangerous. Why is there such a conspiracy of silence around this?!?
Thorn Davis

Ice Cube is 'better' than Ice T.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Did you know that Akon's real name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam
Kanye West
TMO Member
i went to a Ice Cube gig a couple of years ago in camden. Everybody who was going to come bailed. Went by myself, stood at the back, holding a Carling, watching an audience of Boy Racers throwing up WestSide fingers, and I felt a little depressed.
Thorn Davis

Why?

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+