Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
69 Comeback Elvis
Skank Ho
 - posted      Profile for 69 Comeback Elvis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Slippers with Homer Simpson on. When you stub your toe, they go ‘d’oh’. They also do it when you kick a ball, or a cat. Or take them off and push them against the wall. Sometimes they go d’oh mysteriously in the middle of the night. I’d like a Homer condom. Just one. Thick. Reusable. Pair of light grey socks (ribbed). Green A-line shorts, nipped in at the waist with elastic and worn just above a rump of fat that makes me look like I have an American fanny. Stripey shirt (Dylan Jones would call it foxed, but it’s fucked really). I’m rocking the Victorian child at bedtime crossed with Truffle-shuffle.

2. Nada.

3. In Bruges. Very good. Like Sexy Beast with sightseeing.

4. Coconut and chocolate flapjack, plum, pear. Worked for me.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I'm wearing jeans and a grey t-shirt that says 'death at sea' and a red hoodie thing over that and some nike air 95s on my trotters.

2. no real plans for the weekend at all. I would like to go to argos tomorrow morning to get an exercise mat. Apart from that, I'll probably do some gym, play some xbox, do some light cooking, and go on a walk.

3. last film i watched was Zombie Flesheaters 3 that I already mentioned. It was alright. I might go for Rambo tonight.

4. Last three albums I got were

5. For lunch I had a chicken schnitzel in ciabatta with a lemon and ginger drink.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:

[*]a dubstep album called london zoo by The Bug. Lairy.

Lairy, but good?
Killer by Bug & Rootsman is a particular favourite of mine, it's on the Pressure album.

--------------------
sweet

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Londoners,

Could someone nip down to a Diesel shop and pick me up a pair of 'Dirty Thirties' ?

Tanks,
Misc

PS: Size 30, natch.

[ 10.10.2008, 09:15: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.From the ground up:

Vans lo-top -black
Gap Jeans, slim fit - dark blue
oh, missed these: Socks black, natch
Pants, dark grey trunks?
self created T-shirt dark blue, skinny fit, logo I ripped off from some guy on the internet
scarf, srtipy brown by rocha john rocha rocha john
black blazer from M&S which has seen better days

2 .Plans for weekend are a bit Ringoesque: Making a deck area in garden.

3. Last film I watched was "Mama Mia" which I actually enjoyed, mainly on account of watching Pierce Brosnan singing Abba songs. It clearly wasn't something he was entirely comfortable with, in fact it looked as if he was fighting every natural instinct in his body in order to force out the notes. Amazing.

4. Music, usual shit.

5. Lunch was ham and pickle sandwich, Coffee and custard creams for dessert.

[ 10.10.2008, 09:19: Message edited by: Tilde ]

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is decking your garden Ringoesque? I would have thought a Ringoesque weekend would involve watching motorsports, working on cars, and getting drunk.

Indeed, this weekend I will be watching the F1 (getting up at 5.30 to watch as it's in stupid japan), changing the cylinder head on the Spazda, and possibly going round to a mate's house for drinks and PS3.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how you all just coolly ignored 69 Comeback Elvis' comeback. If there were any women left in this forum they would all have been screaming 'Yay, Elvis!', and throwing virtual knickers. But you all dealt with it nice and calm, like proper menfolk. Kudos.

[ 12.10.2008, 11:02: Message edited by: London ]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws virtual grunderwear
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself fell into such a swoon at his return, that I have only just recovered myself, and am as we speak removing my drawers.
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fans herbs*
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wandered past the Wetherby Whaler this lunchtime, hoping for a glimpse of forum favourite Ben. He wasn't there.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that's a shame.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would have been a good story if he had been there. Eating his fish and chips.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
I like how you all just coolly ignored 69 Comeback Elvis' comeback.

There might have been some excitement if it came off like a genuine comeback, rather than just Elvis swooping in for a couple of posts in the hope of some rapturous reception before immediately disappearing and pulling the same routine in ten months' time.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
engorged, salt encrusted fingers blindly disembowelling a greasy bag of chips... piping hot vinegar flowing down his chin and onto his 'Reading week 06' promotional tie.

[ 14.10.2008, 12:26: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
chuckling to himself.
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's too good for chips now he presents Saturday Kitchen.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And who elected him forum favourite anyway?
Kanye West
TMO Member
and he's got to keep fit in order to maintain his blossoming cricket career
Thorn Davis

Different ben sanderson, Kanye.
Kanye West
TMO Member
and to keep his romantic life alive.
Thorn Davis

Yup, that's him.
Kanye West
TMO Member
good old ben. Such a shame. Snatched away like that.
mart
The ladies are going to be devastated.
Thorn Davis

He made a big deal about having run out of things to say. Was that why he stopped posting? Or was he too busy? Bored? Annoyed. We'll never know now. I had some stuff I wanted to ask him still. Snippets of information. Never going to happen now. Never going to happen.
mart
Well, this is the place to look for him.

Except it obviously isn't, going by today.

Kanye West
TMO Member
Thorn is right. There's no way that's going to happen now. Not now.
Thorn Davis

He might have changed his habits, so as not to be harrassed by his remaining fans. Or kidnapped. If he was kidnapped he certainly wouldn't be allowed out for fish and chips.
Kanye West
TMO Member
God, it's all so awful.
mart
I probably shouldn't have brought it up, really, should I.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take one snorton over a hundred bens any day of the week.
Kanye West
TMO Member
It's comforting to know that you're keeping your eyes peeling though.
mart
I'm always peeling my eyes, mate.
Kanye West
TMO Member
oh! I made a mistake. I was thinking of the word 'keeping' when I wrote 'peel' so I wrote 'peeling'. A sign of low intelligence.
Thorn Davis

After the Tories win the next election Ben will turn up in an Al Queada video, trussed up to a chair begging David Cameron to pull whatever strings it takes to get him out and declaring that anyone who supported this awful war is "shit-thick cattle".

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+