Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 9)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
squelch: to put down, suppress, or silence, as with a crushing retort or argument.

Oh Thorn. [Frown]

"Your wife's not hot"

"Yes she is!"

CRUSHING RETORTZ0RZ!!!!

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or argument. And it seems to have been crushing as it's no longer being argued.
ralph

but why not pick on Thorn for not knowing the meaning of the word squelch, hmmm? he *is* supposed to be an author, right? although I guess I'm an author too as I have the same number of novels published as he does...
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no, my wife is fit. she'd make the top three hottest tmo posters wives list I'm sure.

right. right on. course. obvs.
pics or your wife is imaginary.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

-

Shoryuken!

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I guess I'm an author too as I have the same number of novels published as he does...

Since you're such a big fan of precise definitions, you should have run 'author' through the Free Internet Dictionary too, because being an author has nothing to do with being published.
ralph

obviously. which is why I can call myself an author.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
obviously. which is why I can call myself an author.

Well, your post anchors your use of the word 'author' to novels, so you would still have to have written a novel to call yourself an author, in that context.
Ringo

Can we go back to talking about hot wives please?

I suppose it's worth noting that Thorn's wife is pretty hot. Credit where due, and all that.

[ 15.10.2008, 11:23: Message edited by: Ringo ]

ralph

I've written two novels. They both suck of course, but I can still call myself an author can I not?
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gone all tedious, all of a sudden...

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

quote:
I've written two novels. They both suck of course, but I can still call myself an author can I not?

Yes that would work. It's got nothing to do with me or how many books I've got published, though.
ralph

No...just pointing out that as far as being published authors, we're equals.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank fuck for ralph. The saviour of the forum.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Can we go back to talking about hot wives please?

I feel excluded. Also, I find myself wondering, vaguely, what Mrs Jonesy looks like. I bet Jonesy has a hott wife.
ralph

x

[ 15.10.2008, 11:28: Message edited by: ralph ]

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up.

I'm sure Ralph's posted a pic of his wife here before. She was hotter than you'd expect.

And yeah, Louche. Jonesy's wife is a fox. A bit like Ben's, but more dangerous looking.

[ 15.10.2008, 11:29: Message edited by: herbs ]

Thorn Davis

I find it really hard not to get bogged down in tedious details when I'm talking to ralph. It's like arguing with my sister.
Thorn Davis

Benny the Ball's wife was quite good looking, too. But this is absurd. No-one's going to turn round and say someone's wife mings.
Louche
To know the mingers, one must merely make a note of the ones which are not mentioned.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thorn: d'you reckon your sister is hotter than the ralfwiphe ?
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
To know the mingers, one must merely make a note of the ones which are not mentioned.

So that would be

- Damo's wife (who, I think, no one has ever seen)

- Miss Golightly (not really a minger, especially as a brunette)

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My future-wife is away at the moment, so I'll post you a picture of my hand, cheekily dolled up with a smidge of lippy.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex-wife actually gets hotter every year. It's a very strange phenomenon. I can't put my finger on it.

(Well, not since we got divorced anyway.)

Louche
Does damo keep his wife in a cupboard?
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
Thorn: d'you reckon your sister is hotter than the ralfwiphe ?

Hard to say with one's own sister. Last time I saw her was at my wedding. She was looking pretty good there.

I picture ralfwiphe as an incredibly attractive but frail, skinny brunette. Like the woman in the wooly hat, with the coughing children who begs Mrs Deagle for a break in Gremlins. So ralfwiphe is probably more attractive, in my head.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] Did the suggestion you get divorced turn out to be a cunning trick then, dang?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
[Frown] Did the suggestion you get divorced turn out to be a cunning trick then, dang?

Nah, I just thought I should put that line in and save someone else having to do it.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
My future-wife...

Wait a minute, did you do an n-gage at her?
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damo once posted a pic of wiphe, at the wedding if I remember correctly. Or was that BtB?

All wives, including mine, are small brunettes, apart from Thorn's.

Louche
How is the divorce working out for you, Dang? Is it the same as being married, in the same way that not much changes when you do get married, except suddenly you have a glut of horseshoes and fish slices?
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
I picture ralfwiphe as an incredibly attractive but frail, skinny brunette. Like the woman in the wooly hat, with the coughing children who begs Mrs Deagle for a break in Gremlins. So ralfwiphe is probably more attractive, in my head.

I don't *do* skinny. ralfwiphe has *curves*...like a woman is supposed to have. But you're spot on regarding her hair color.
dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
All wives, including mine, are small brunettes, apart from Thorn's.

Mine's fairly tall, for a girl. She's also dyed her hair red for as long as I've known her, apart from an experimental attempt at blonde many years ago which both of us nixed. That's about 25 years of red dye. Gosh.
dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
How is the divorce working out for you, Dang? Is it the same as being married, in the same way that not much changes when you do get married, except suddenly you have a glut of horseshoes and fish slices?

Pretty much the same, yeah, except I think we can be a lot ruder to each other (verbally, I mean) which is quite liberating in an odd way. It can be quite funny.

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+