Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » WooooOOOOOooOOOoOoH (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: WooooOOOOOooOOOoOoH
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bystanders and spook-taters probably don't realise they're missing out on a wail of a time this halloween by being too po-faced and staying indoors with the curtains closed (benway). I spent a gh(r)oulling evening making a Boba Fett outfit for a halloween party tonight, which is going to do double duties for a halloween party tomorrow. So what are you groovy ghouls (girls) and guys doing for halloween. (friday thread)

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking hell, that's actually what I'm doing. Louise isn't gong to be here, so I'm going to be sitting here on my own all night, before eventually getting tired and going to bed.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get invited to parties any more, you see.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
maybe I'll watch a horror film or something. Have a little cry.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you doing Saturday?

--------------------

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
having another little cry.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking hell, that's actually what I'm doing. Kate isn't gong to be here, so I'm going to be sitting here on my own all night, before eventually getting tired and going to bed.
New Way Of Decay

Why don't you come to a party with me. It's not a party as such. It's what's dubbed a gathering. I think that basically means quiet party. When I think of a party, I think of cheerleaders giving up their virginity on the parents double bed. Football players banging chests and drinking beer by the pool. geeks making a bomb that explodes a toilet. A gathering is people sitting in someones house, drinking, chatting laughing and that. It'd be alright. If you fancy it, I'll ask to bring a guest.

But it LOOKS like you'll be playing x-box.

[ 31.10.2008, 07:45: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no sorry, that's my Saturday plans. Tonight I will be making the most of Haloween by hopefully playing Lost Odyssey all night. Although Kate might be going out as she loves Haloween in which case the above will be true.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to Bletchley Leisure Centre to watch a snooker exhibition with Steve Davis and Jimmy White [Smile]
Ringo

that is to say, they're putting on the exhibition. I'm not going with them, as it were
New Way Of Decay

Is a halloween-themed exhibition?

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

This isn't pity on Benway by the way, benway fans. I genuinely want to see him!

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
It would be really annoying to go to a snooker tournament with them. Especially Davis. He's be all "Oh, he should have screwed that one back above the blue so he could break into the pack but now he's going to have to play with a lot of swerve to have another shot on after" and you'd be on "You're meant to be quiet Davis you twat" and he'd be "How dare you? Don't you know who I am?" and you'd be all "Yeha, you're Steve Davis. You reminded me of that 9 times in the car on the way up going 'I'm Steve motherfucking Davis, why the fuck should I sit in the back?' 'Look. Jimmy called shotgun first. It's the rules' 'Don't you know that I play pool as well as snooker. I'm having the front on the way back' 'you're getting a fucking taxi if you continue like this Davis'."

or something like that.

Ringo

I don't think it's a halloween themed exhibition. I suppose I could imagine that it is. I could imagine that the red balls are hearts, and the cues are stakes. The cue ball could be a big eyeball, and table itself the grassy covering on the grave of a really tall fat person

I was meant to be going to a fancy dress party, but the person who was hosting the party turned out to be a **** of the highest possible order, so I decided I wouldn't go. It's with some slightly petty smugness that I have been informed that he's cancelled his party because none of our friends want to go now. The **** .

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I had planned a party and invited people from all over. I thought it was going to be pretty good, then one person said they weren't going and then everyone started making lame excuses and now I've had to cancel the party. [Frown]
Ringo

You should buy Dead Space, if you've got an evening to yourself with nothing to do.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ringo has given you the correct answer.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I was only joking about the party thing. I was trying to pretend that I was the **** that Ringo was referring to. I'm not sure I pulled it off all that well.

I'm not buying Dead Space. I've still got 4 games in my collection I've not completed and I need to get Fallout 3 before Dead Space. And possibly Fifa09.

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight I'm meant to be going to a Britney-themed party in Hoxton and some warehouse ting in Soho, but a lady I should probably avoid (though oh my even if she plays me it's okay) will be at the first event looking too hot for words and the second will be too gay and ravey for my energy levels these days. So maybe will just stay in. Saturday meeting a friend, going for a walk maybe, lounging around Shoreditch, not drinking. Sunday a Halloween Dinner in Robocop-esque Hackney Wick to which I shall come bearing this, then maybe go see Peaches Geldof's band play which should be entertaining.

eta: oh wait i think she quit the band.they're quite decent actually.

[ 31.10.2008, 09:06: Message edited by: vikram ]

New Way Of Decay

Those things sound alright, but if you're not going in a boba fett costume that you made yourself....out of cardboard then you haven't lived.

--------------------

Ringo

pics or stfu
New Way Of Decay

-

--------------------

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
New Way Of Decay

It gets better. I can't see with that helmet on.

--------------------

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! Even better than:

-

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True respect there Mikey - you have once again shone in your creative ability, creative recycling and just general heroicness.

I was going to head into town, but then I remembered that its halloween so instead I am sitting in my favourite little bar supping a pint of guinness instead - very un-halloween but very I can't-be arsed-working-on-a-friday-so-fuck-it-I-will-go-to-the-pub-ness type of way.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh crap - I am one away from the 4000 - I'm not coming back until I can write something proper.

I am thinking I may be some time.....

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Ringo

It's certainly a hell of a lot better than the storm trooper outfit I stupidly ordered then sent back for being shite
Keef
That, was liquid chate
 - posted      Profile for Keef           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made this last night in preparation for the trick or treaters that will be darkening our doorway this evening. This is what comes from moving to suburbia...

-

I bet after that effort no fecker calls and I'll end up scoffing a multi-bag of chocolate while watching the last 3 episodes of Dead Set.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My parents are visiting so we can have - whoo!! - babysitting services. But where to go in this boring old city? A bar? No, the drinks cost a fortune. Out for dinner? No, the food is even more expensive. To the cinema? Nope, we could download the films for free so what's the point - and Let The Right One In won't be subtitled in English anyway. Art gallery? All closed at 5. Er... stay home and have sex? I guess. Wish we were in London. Stockholm sucks. Anyway, tomorrow - breakfast at the hotel with the parents, then visit the aquarium, then dinner at a posh restaurant (parents paying). Sunday I'll do them a roast before they leave at 4. And that is all really. They don't really do Halloween in Sweden. Or, you know - fun.
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've bought a loaf of Kingsmill for any little nippers that come round trick or treating. A sprinkle of sugar on a slice makes a tasty and cost effective treat.
Apart from that I'll probably be trying to repeat my poker success of last friday and fleece those mothers I pretend to be friends with.

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
My parents are visiting so we can have - whoo!! - babysitting services. But where to go in this boring old city? A bar? No, the drinks cost a fortune. Out for dinner? No, the food is even more expensive. To the cinema? Nope, we could download the films for free so what's the point - and Let The Right One In won't be subtitled in English anyway. Art gallery? All closed at 5. Er... stay home and have sex? I guess. Wish we were in London. Stockholm sucks. Anyway, tomorrow - breakfast at the hotel with the parents, then visit the aquarium, then dinner at a posh restaurant (parents paying). Sunday I'll do them a roast before they leave at 4. And that is all really. They don't really do Halloween in Sweden. Or, you know - fun.

I hope lil Jimmy is playing with those Chucky dolls on this special day!
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just finished a 13 hour day where I nearly broke my wrist, all the fingers on my right hand, and have a hole in my thumb from where I errant screw decided to impale me (which kinda doubled up as a Halloween thing since it happened front of the receptionist and she started screaming and then wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day because I decided that for time saving reasons, it was easier to carry the desk segment through the building rather than stopping to remove the screw)

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
When I think of a party, I think of cheerleaders giving up their virginity on the parents double bed. Football players banging chests and drinking beer by the pool.

God. I miss highschool.

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+