Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » this is why you're fat (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: this is why you're fat
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No excuses, no glandular problems, no socio-economic traps, just sheer gluttony, 2 for 1 chickens and eating both in one go with two bags of chip shop chips, non stop crisp sangos in between meals, no 'between meals' just meals all the time of varying degrees of size... this is why you're fat, because you've got the time and imagination to create masterpieces such as these... this is why you're fat
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that yesterday. I would love to eat every single one of the things pictured.
McDirts
TMO Member
I want this now
 -

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck yes. That makes my mouth tingle just looking at the picure.
McDirts
TMO Member
Deep fried coca cola??
 -
THAT'S EITHER AMERICAN OR SCOTTISH... rALPH, EXPLAIN THIS WILL YOU, IF YOU CAN'T IT'S PROBABLY SCOTTISH AND sUCKMONSTER CAN STEP IN.

McDirts
TMO Member
I don't want to sail in The Meat Ship.
 -

Kanye West
TMO Member
do you remember when I ordered the pizza and I was really hungry and when he came I opened the door and said hi and drooled down my t-shirt because i was so hungry? lol do you remember.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep-fried Coca-Cola is less amazing than it sounds. You basically mix flour and egg and Coke, and deep fry that as a batter. I think.

Those Coke balls look lovely.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDirts:
THAT'S EITHER AMERICAN OR SCOTTISH... rALPH, EXPLAIN THIS WILL YOU, IF YOU CAN'T IT'S PROBABLY SCOTTISH AND sUCKMONSTER CAN STEP IN.

I think it's Scottish. If it *is* American, I'd assume it's from the deep south...like Texas or one of those other states I've never been to.
mart
In Spain they have fried blood, which is nice. And fried milk.
mart
Fried Cokapedia
McDirts
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by mart:

what's the fried blood?
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDirts:
quote:
Originally posted by mart:

what's the fried blood?
We all have fried blood don't we. I thought that's what black pudding is.
McDirts
TMO Member
yeah, but I'm guessing this is some kind of other shit than morcilla.
mart
Well, it's little cubes of blood, fried up with stuff.
 -
 -
(not the most appetising of pics, granted)

Fried milk is like a rectangle of, er, fried milk, slightly crispy, with sugar and cinnamon. Sweet, gooey, chewy.
 -

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
do you remember when I ordered the pizza and I was really hungry

You'll get phat.
dang65
it's all the rage
Why can't they make food that is actually good for you really tasty at the same time?

Well, I suppose there are some tasty good foods, but mostly you have to add salt, oil, mayonnaise, or fry it to make it yum.

We need a long list of really tasty healthy food that you can eat barrels of each day and still lose weight. Enlighten me. (Oh, that's a good one.)

I need some chewition. (Oh man, on fire today.)

McDirts
TMO Member
chicken thighs and rice with a bit of tabasco or chilli pickle. MMMMmmmmm mmm, that's a chitlin' and still healthy, I could eat rice all day yo.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUH KIN HELL

-

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Suckmonster
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Suckmonster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chicken thighs contain rather a lot of fat. Especially if those thighs belonged to a broiler chicken.
Munchy box.

[ 11.02.2009, 09:55: Message edited by: Suckmonster ]

McDirts
TMO Member
take the skin off then. It's the tastiest meat though.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fuck is wrong with the Scotch?

I tell you, the next time we decide to invade, they'll be fucked.

Suckmonster
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Suckmonster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck you, Ringo.
The thighs off a decent chicken are excellent (the Indians prize dark over white chicken meat), but broiler chicken thigh meat is fatty and flavourless.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, dingus, I'm talking about the munchy box

Some of the worst food in the world has been invented in Scotland. That's scientific fact

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scots will fend you off with a deep-fried king-size mars-bar sword (behold the power of the Hyphen Triumvirate!) and a munch box shield. They'll fire catapults of flaming tikka massala balls which wil land on an area of the battlefield an inch wide, then spread a firey oil slick at a ratio of 1/100.

--------------------

Suckmonster
TMO Member
There are some fantastic Scottish dishes, if you take the time to look. (And Scottish produce is invariably the best.)
I don't trust anyone who doesn't enjoy a fish supper.

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by Suckmonster:
I don't trust anyone who doesn't enjoy a fish supper.

True. Fookin Pooftas.

--------------------

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Suckmonster:
Fuck you, Ringo.
The thighs off a decent chicken are excellent (the Indians prize dark over white chicken meat), but broiler chicken thigh meat is fatty and flavourless.

Yeah, but what's India famous for? Curry and famine.

--------------------
sweet

ralph

one word: haggis  -
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
Yeah, but what's India famous for?

Defeating the British with passive resistance?
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
one word: haggis  -

Have you ever had haggis? It's really good.

Also fish supper = fish and chips, right? Is that really something that was invented in Scotland?

Suckmonster
TMO Member
I know you're being a tease, but Indian food is fantastic. (And if it's good enough for them . . .)
Ralph, if you ever tried a proper haggis, I reckon you'd like it. (A proper haggis is made with mutton and not pork, as so many cheap versions are.)
Fucking hell, I'm starvin' now.

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Defeating the British with passive resistance?

The British were so impossible to beat that the Indians had to invent a whole new method of resistance!

--------------------
supa scrub

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does ralph constantly feel the need to attempt to flame the board with his digs at 'the British'? Does he think it's somehow interesting rambunctious fun, and that we're all burned every time he makes one of his limp, lame jibes? Does he not realise that actually, it's boring us all to death? Is he so bolstered with national pride that he needs to keep insinuating that Britain is shit, and we're all well crap compared to the amazing Americans, because he thinks that we A) care what he thinks and B) all foster a secret inferiority complex because we A) care what he thinks? Jesus it's so fucking tedious. Maybe I'm alone in not flaring with rage every time Ralph takes a lazy pop at some nebulous concept he's got of what Britain/England/UK is, but I don't think I am. I also don't know a single American that wouldn't want to distance themselves from the kind of weak douche-baggery that he peddles here on a daily basis. Why? Why does he do it? Is he really the cock sniffer that he makes out to be, or is it some kind of terrible, torturous joke that will be on us when he finally reveals the amount of collective man years that have been wasted replying to his deliberately witless horseshit?

Anyway, I just had to get that out. Feel better now. Carry on.

[ 11.02.2009, 10:38: Message edited by: Deep Freeze ]

Suckmonster
TMO Member
He's being "ironic". Honest.

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+