Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » It's Cherry In Hove's fucking birthday, lol

Author Topic: It's Cherry In Hove's fucking birthday, lol
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to believe I've known this idiot for over half my life now. Even worse is the fact that this is probably the first time in about 17 years that I've remembered his birthday without anyone reminding me.

Happy Birthday Cherry in Hove!

So anyway, this might be a great opportunity nto share our favourite memories of him. I'm sure if we dig deep we can all rustle up a slightly funny story, or at least remember something funny that someone else said while he was in the room.

One that leaps out for me was the time I was driving CiH home from the pub, alongside the seafront in Poole. Hammering along at 50mph 11.30 in the evening, tired and sober, with CiH in the back, I heard a tap on the passenger side. I looked up from the road and Cherry had wound down the back window, clambered out onto the side of the car, and was hanging onehanded off the roof rack, grinning at me through the passenger side window. Like I said, a fucking idiot. And now he's going to have a child. For fuck's sake.

Happy Birthday.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any many more  -

Yoinks, Hove under Google image search !!

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
HBCiH

--------------------
sweet

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday CiH

-

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's this for a birthday present?

--------------------
sweet

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a merry herry birtydoop, chizzle.

Also dang, see warning above!

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated birthday wishes dude, hope you had a good one!
Amy
Transatlantic temptress
 - posted      Profile for Amy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated birthday Cherry!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+