Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Random posts - no reason required (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 22 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  20  21  22 

Author Topic: Random posts - no reason required
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a twitch for a couple of weeks. Irritated the hell out of me. Thankfully I've not had one in a while but reading this has now given me the fear that it may return.

I sent an email to everyone in my team today addressing everyone as "Comrades!" but nobody has replied. I'm concerned that I may have given the wrong impression.

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about one by Sandwell Hospital? I have to go there in a bit and could kill two birds with one stone.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just had an email from my boss querying why an ad rate for a magazine with a circulation of 400,000 is higher than the rate for a magazine with 25,000. :despair:
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
I've had an eye twitch for well over a week now, readers. Anybody else gone through this ocular torment?

I've not had that I'm afraid.

For the past week I've been getting this dull pain in my stomach that feels like the pain you get when you go 36 hours without eating and are really starving. I have been eating so it isn't that. It seems to come on more strongly when I eat something or drink a cup of coffee.

Anyone know what that means? Is it stress? Am I going to die?

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what it is but I can confirm that you are going to die.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably just need a haircut.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds similar to what I had back in February. My doctor put me on a course of proton pump inhibitors (Omeprazole was the brand) and it went away, and I slept better and felt better than I had in about ten years. They're amazing - they pretty much transformed the way I felt about life. I'd recommend it to anyway who reckons may have damaged their stomach lining through a decade or so of heavy drinking and/or smoking or stress.

[ 26.11.2009, 07:25: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bleh. That means I'm going to have to register with a doctor. That sounds tedious.

I had a haircut yesterday mart. And a shave! I am now neat(ish) haired and beardless. And I'm wearing a suit. It's ridiculous.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Or I could take your diagnosis as gospel and just see if Kate can nick any of those from work.
Ringo

pics or it never happened
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I'm not sure that statement is true Ringo as it did happen whether I post pictorial proof of it or not.
Ringo

Proton Pump Inhibitors sounds great though doesn't it. Like some kind of science fiction thing

Kirk - Scotty, I need full power to the proton pump inhibitors

Scotty - yep, no problem, we've got plenty of power and she'll hold together just fine

Kirk - Splendid work

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Bleh. That means I'm going to have to register with a doctor. That sounds tedious.

Yeah, I put it off for ages, until it got to the point where I was being sick each morning before work and I was like "All right! All right! Fine! I'll see a doctor! Jesus Christ" at my body.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
But just to keep you happy. Here is pictorial proof.

-

Ringo

Cool, so that's our frame of reference, now let's see a post-haircut picture

[ 26.11.2009, 07:35: Message edited by: Ringo ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
[Mad]
Ringo

Alright, keep your hair on
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Here's one from 30/10 so imagine that with another 25 days of hair and beard growth. Although you don't know how quickly my hair and beard grow.

-

Ringo

If I didn't shave for a whole month I'd end up looking like Thorn in that video from the beard championships
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CiH if you want to try and self-medicate whilst you sort out getting registered with a GP, try Gaviscon liquid/tablets, or generic Zantac-like tablets (75mg ranitidine) - these are proton pump inhibitors but are milder than omeprazole.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
That's a good idea H1ppychick. Kate kept buying massive things of gaviscon for use while pregnant so hopefully we'll have some around the house.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm starting to look like this son of a bitch:

-

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t have stomach problems, but I have been drinking heavily for some time so I reckon I will try the ranitidine as well.

How long will it take for my life to be massively improved? And I am talking psychologically and emotionally as well here, not just gastrically.

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey abby, how's tricks? Alright?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Kanye, are you grooming Abby to try to get her to post exclusively on your lunch thread rather than Thorn's generic food thread? There are laws against that.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I'm just being polite and friendly, cherry.
Kanye West
TMO Member
And I wonder how tricks are with Abby, and if she's alright.

Anyway what about this pint do you think it will happen at all.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
quote:
Originally posted by Amy:
Does everyone @ Amex have an Amex account? Are you required to have a credit card through them?

No. I don't have one. I might get one though, they're alright.

Well, the decision to not get an amex card has come back to bite me. Today only I could have gone to boots as an amex employee and bought three clarins products and got a free gift worth £50 and £12 of advantage card points but I can't as you have to pay on amex.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I'm having a few pints tonight after the interview. I suspect that's not what you're asking.

If you mean everyone from here meeting for a pint, surely the question would be where it would happen. You're basically the only person who lives in London so there is no reason it should be there. Lets all meet for a pint in Reading or Milton Keynes.

Kanye West
TMO Member
nowhere in London takes Amex.
Kanye West
TMO Member
Abby lives in London. So does herbs. Lol, whatever happened to herbs. Ah well.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
nowhere in London takes Amex.

That statement is untrue.
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hey abby, how's tricks? Alright?
No not so much. I got dumped last night, so my relatively good gastric wellbeing is pretty much the highlight of tricks at the moment.
Kanye West
TMO Member
sorry to hear that, Abby. Did you do something wrong in the relationship?
Kanye West
TMO Member
Have you got a plan for being kind to yourself? I hope so.

This topic is comprised of pages: 22 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  20  21  22 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+