How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » The original Lunch Club© (Page 27)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: The original Lunch Club©
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Bascially she's Benway with added enthusiasm.

Cruel. He's been a bundle of activity recently. You wouldn't recognise him.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Octavia:
I now desperately want a pester-and-mortal. It sounds like an area-of-effect spell.

That made me do a proper laugh and then I had to explain to Kate why I was laughting and I don't think she fully understood.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Bascially she's Benway with added enthusiasm.

Cruel. He's been a bundle of activity recently. You wouldn't recognise him.
Also he's got a lot of talent and ambition. And probably a lot of motivation. Being crippled by fear and anxiety =/= being unmotivated.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I don't know what I'm having for lunch. I've got to go to boots at lunch to print out some pictures and send them off so I could get Burger King or Subway while I'm up that way.

So far today I've eaten nothing. Nothing at all!

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
I wonder if, two years on, Mikee ever bought those wanky pans he claimed were so fucking essential to his fucking lifestyle? hmm?

Yes, I did you **** .
Then why haven't I been invited to come and sample some of your amazing cooking? Is it because last time I ate food at your house I inexpertly tore open a naan and got coconut all over the floor? Because that can probably be avoided if you just choose the meal carefully with this in mind.
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
I don't know what I'm having for lunch. I've got to go to boots at lunch to print out some pictures and send them off so I could get Burger King or Subway while I'm up that way.

So far today I've eaten nothing. Nothing at all!

I've eaten nothing today so far either. I have made myself a sandwich but the meat smelled a bit iffy when I got it out of the fridge this morning and I'm wondering if sitting in my bag the whole day will have done it any good, or if I'm better off just going to the shop and buying a bacon roll or something. I threw the rest of the meat out.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Thanks for all the e-mails everyone and sorry for the confusion!

When I said "I'm going to boots to get some photos printed" I did mean that I was going to head to the shop called Boots and they have some machines that will print out pictures from a phone or camera. I do understand that no matter how nice a pair of boots are, they are unable to help with printing needs.

I don't appreciate the suggestions that I was dropped on my head as a child for thinking that thinking that footwear can magically make photos appear. Admittedly I didn't capitalise the word "Boots" but I would have thought that you could have worked it out or at least just asked for clarification rather than filling my inbox with vitriol.

Ringo

chicken and bacon harvest roll accessorised with a ginger flapjack
New Way Of Decay

quote:
Then why haven't I been invited to come and sample some of your amazing cooking? Is it because last time I ate food at your house I inexpertly tore open a naan and got coconut all over the floor? Because that can probably be avoided if you just choose the meal carefully with this in mind.

Completely unacceptable. I told you about the tefal crumb griddle when you picked up the naan. I even started trying to get it out from under the sink and you just started tearing it and tearing it with such uncontrolled fever that the coconut went everywhere. We had the gas men round to look at the boiler recently. Do you know what they found? I can tell you. Coconut. Dried dessicated coconut.

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
That's just embarassing for poor Mikee. The gas man is going to be going about his business and then he goes "Oh, dessicated coconut everywhere. Can't use plates properly Mikee? Can't be bothered to pick out a plate and eat over it as then you have to wash it up. Disgusting, I'm going to tell everyone about this" and Mikee is all "Ringo did it. honestly, He came from Milton Keynes and just threw coconut around my kitchen, I tried to stop him" and the gas man will say "Yes. Of course he did. Ringo did it of course." and then double his charge.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post 
what up food lovers. I'm about to head out to buy a fat chicken shnitzel in a ciabatta with some of that melted mozzarella. Health food it aint.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Cheese ploughmans sandwich from tesco reduced again to £1.05. Disappointing again. I should have probbaly learnt the first time that you don't get a good sandwich for £1.05

Got some fish & veg sushi to follow it that cost £2. Can you get good sushi for £2. Most people would suggest "No".

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post 
Steak & kidney pie, chips and mushy peas!

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

Let me just clear up the naan situation, right. I've had a lot of curries, and I'm pretty familar with naan breads. But this thing. It was like a big pastry pocket full of shredded coconut. I've never seen the like elsewhere. So I just went to tear a corner off, and then *bam* - coconut all over the floor. It was a fucking shambles.
New Way Of Decay

Imagine the Incredible Hulk tearing up a 15 foot piñata with his bare hands and you're halfway there.

--------------------

Ringo

chocolate rain..
Kanye West
TMO Member
**I move away from the mic to scatter coconut all over mikee's flat
Kanye West
TMO Member
am I right? LOL.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've scored a first for Lunch Club, food fans.

About an hour ago I had breakfast... on a boat!

That's right. Breakfast. Boat. On it. Breakfast was ate, by me, on a boat.

That's 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 hash brown, 1 egg, beans, toast, tea.

On a boat.

A floating breakfast.

On a boat!

mart
Check that shit out. Breakfast wasn't just eaten, it was ate. By me. On a boat.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I got an achievement in Borderlands that was titled "I'm on a boat!" which I think trumps your eating of breakfast on a boat.

I moved the virtual representation of my character onto a virtual representation of a boat and got an achievement for that. That achievement is permanent mofo. Not like temporary breakfast that has been eaten and will be digested and gone. Three months from now I'll be able to look through my achievements and think "Yeah, I remember standing on that boat. There was a chest with guns in it but they were all pistols and were no use to me." Good times

Kanye West
TMO Member
everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat
Ringo

I got an achievement on AC2 last night. I was on a horse, getting attacked by monks, and I didn't have time to jump off the horse to fight back so I swung at the monks. Only, I've not done horseback fighting yet so not a single blow landed on a monk, for like, about a minute of frantic hacking at thin air. And suddenly it gave me an achievement called 'no-hitter'.

It's a sad day when you're so shit it's actually classed as an accomplishment.

Ringo

Oh, I've just looked it up and apparently that achievement is for killing 10 enemies without taking any damage so actually it looks like it was a good achievement after all.
Kanye West
TMO Member
last night I played dragon age for a couple of hours, lost an ass-load of progress because the fucking thing doesn't autosave, then watched 'Evilspeak' instead.
mart
I went to the theatre to watch my girlfriend, the actress, act on stage.
Kanye West
TMO Member
my girlfriend did some baking then played sudoku on the DS.
Ringo

My girlfriend's away visiting her parents this weekend, so last night I sat on the sofa and jerked off while the cats looked on with expressions of blank confusion.
mart
What did she bake?
Kanye West
TMO Member
some fairy cakes for a charity sale thing they're having at her office today. Just heard that they aren't selling that well though, and most other people bought their cakes rather than made thm. I've suggested that she needs to check that her cakes aren't being overpriced, and she said she'd find out how much they were going for.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
My girlfriend's away visiting her parents this weekend, so last night I sat on the sofa and jerked off while the cats looked on with expressions of blank confusion.

it's pretty rad to get achievements on the 360 isn't it. I sometimes feel like that too.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Last night my girlfriend (not an actress), looked quite exhausted, heated up some lamb stew and had a bath.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
some fairy cakes for a charity sale thing they're having at her office today. Just heard that they aren't selling that well though, and most other people bought their cakes rather than made thm. I've suggested that she needs to check that her cakes aren't being overpriced, and she said she'd find out how much they were going for.

Perhaps she needs to do some advertising. Make posters bigging up the fact that hers are home made and have no preservatives? Offer to tell a joke to anyone who buys one of her cakes? Perhaps go and get some models to parade around her cake stand in swimsuits.
mart
Do keep us updated on the going price of home-baked fairy cakes, Benway.
mart
Maybe that's something we could all consider: what's a fair price for a fairy cake?

Considering it's for charity, which implies that you don't mind being slightly overcharged, I reckon I'd probably go up to about 40p for a fairy cake in those circumstances. 50 tops. Any more and you'll pay it, but grudgingly, and not go back for a second or third one. Price it around 30 or 35p, and you'll clean up. People will literally stuff themselves on charity fairy cakes.

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  59  60  61 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+