How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » The original Lunch Club© (Page 43)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: The original Lunch Club©
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post 
turned out that a glitch in the holodeck was causing anomolies readings.

If i was picard, the first thing I'd do would be to rip out that fucking holodeck.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, maybe it's one of those episodes where everyone acts a bit weird. Maybe the Lamprey is giving off some kind of psychic wave that's making everyone do out-of-character things, like Worf being off the bridge or making the red headed doctor flirt with Wesley Crusher. That kind of thing.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
A breach of the warp core?! If the core had been breached you'd bloody know about it - half the ship would be missing!

And what's Riker doing down in engineering looking at the fucking warp core when that's Geordie's job?

If that's the best excuse he can come up with he should probably start looking for another career.

Ringo

Star Trek TNG is pretty sexist when you think about it. The only two female characters are a doctor and a counsellor. I mean, jesus...
Kanye West
TMO Member
In space, nobody, especially line managers, can you hear you scream, let alone voice your thoughts about needing to move on to new challenges and taking on more responsibility.
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
If i was picard, the first thing I'd do would be to rip out that fucking holodeck.

The staff wouldn't like that. First you're asking them to make phone calls, even though that's someone else's job, and the next thing you're doing is taking away their main leisure activity because of 'health and safety' regulations. It's political correctness gone mad.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
the red headed doctor flirt with Wesley Crusher. That kind of thing.

I think it is quite clear that the red headed doctor (Whatever her name is) and Wesley Crusher had something going on. There was definitely some tension there. I reckon they were taking late night trips to the holodeck together a lot.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Who'd pretend they were going to the holodeck to do some snowboarding and actually program for a gang bang with the female crew? (with fluffing from Q)

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Ringo

I'm pretty sure they could just replace it with, like, some squash courts and maybe a gym. Or even a cinema or something. Hell, they could probably get some films up on that viewscreen of theirs if they weren't all wandering around trying to work out whose job it was to press the bloody button.
Kanye West
TMO Member
unlikely that an alien lifeforce could take over the squash courts and use them to imprison the crew / control the ship / manifest themselves.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
You'd have to program a tin-opener to get a go on Troi though. Those councelling uniforms were tight.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Kanye West
TMO Member
unless they wanted to manifest themselves as a squash racquet or a damp towel.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
An unwashed towel can spread all sorts of bacterial diseases.
Ringo

She must have fucking loved it though. I mean, she could sense what people were thinking, so she had to have known that every time someone got within a few metres of her they were checking out her camel toe. And yet it wasn't until the last season that she even put on a proper uniform. All those years. She knew exactly was she was doing. The fucking prick tease.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
There was definitely some tension there.

Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) once posted on his blog about having a crush on that flame haired doctor.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Wil Wheaton also said here "Dear Pat Robertson: Die in a fire, you fucking piece of shit ghoul." yesterday.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Commander Riker, I believe that we are in need of your assistance in the recreation facility

-

Aye Captain. Riker out.

-

*sigh*

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Oh. Wil Wheaton also said

quote:
Ah, okay, so to answer the OP's question: The way I remember it, the replicators worked in concert with the Holodeck to create consumable like food and drinks and snowballs and wonderful, wonderful sweaters in every horrible color and fashion teenage space nerds could ever hope to wear. So the Holodeck technology would build the bar, for example, but the replicator technology within the Holodeck would make the food and the drinks.

I'm sure someone with access to an official encyclopedia or time to go searching at Memory Alpha could give a more technobabble-heavy answer, should this not suffice. I'd do it myself, but I'm currently writing about 11001001 for my next Memories of the Future book, and I'm sort of preoccupied with Minuet at the moment.

[ 15.01.2010, 10:15: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't there a short-haired blonde woman who stood at the back of the bridge, in charge of security, or something, who died quite early on? I really fancied her.
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
I'm pretty sure they could just replace it with, like, some squash courts and maybe a gym.

It would be utterly gutting to get back from shore-leave to discover the holodeck had been replaced with a squash court and maybe a gym.
Kanye West
TMO Member
Wheaton needs to go easy on the sarcasm. But then, we all saw this nasty streak within him when he was trying to cover up that accident at Starfleet Academy.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Wasn't there a short-haired blonde woman who stood at the back of the bridge, in charge of security, or something, who died quite early on? I really fancied her.

tasha yarr. She popped up again later during one of the many time distortions caused by concentrations of chronotons.
Thorn Davis

I remember her! I think I've seen the episode where she dies.

Also, According to her wikipedia page she was schlonged by Data.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
I named one of my cats tasha in memory of her. she eventually died too.

shakes fist at god

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I think pretty much everyone and everything eventually dies ralph. You can't get angry at god each time someone or something dies.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post 
*Bzzzbzzztttttttt*
 -
Hmmn...Interesting... Hello everyone I come from the past..future, I'm not really sure.. I.. er..

-
Captain this is most illogical, Judging by the pollution content of the atmosphere, I believe we have transported approximately 100 years into the future

-
Whooah, really? so I guess that would make me 145 years old huh..?

-

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Spock, what's that you're holding behind your back?

-
...it's nothing Captain, just something I invented for the convenient consumption of nutritional matter if one is in a situation where one has limited time to consume aforementioned solids and perhaps are reading a newspaper with your other hand

-
Cut the crap Spock, show me.

-
Very well Captain.
 -
It's a cross between a spoon and a fork.
 -
I'm going to call it a Spock.

-

Thorn Davis

I like these Star Trek pictorials. I would like you all to keep posting them for the rest of the day.
MiscellaneousFiles

-
Natasha Yar

quote:
Natasha Yar, of Ukrainian descent, was born on Turkana IV, a colony that fell into chaos and eventually severed ties to the United Federation of Planets. Tasha learned to defend herself on the streets and avoid rape gangs. She left Turkana IV at age 15, leaving her younger sister behind, and later attended Starfleet Academy.

Thorn Davis

"rape gangs" sounds like a Daily Mail invention.
MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
One of the only bright spots in her life was finding a cat, which she attempted to protect while being chased by a rape gang.
That makes it sound like she ultimately failed to protect the cat. From a rape gang.
MiscellaneousFiles

-
W...w...why?

Kanye West
TMO Member
if I formed a gangsta rap crew, that's what they'd be called.
Thorn Davis

-
ROOWWWRRRWOOOWAAAARRGH

Ringo

I think if you look hard enough you can find pictures of her with her class-DD planets out on the internet.

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  59  60  61 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+