Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Mart help me have a great time in Cordoba (plus added pants) (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Mart help me have a great time in Cordoba (plus added pants)
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Hades, at least somebody has my back around here.
Niffer
Een beetje vreemd, maar wel lekker!
 - posted      Profile for Niffer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
thanks Hades, at least somebody has my back around here.

I bet he does.

--------------------
Seek help, possibly medication.

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
..top notch advice..

That cathedral mosque is awesome, probably looks even better now as they were halfway through restoring it when me and Ringo went there.

Plus Bar Santos is indeed a must-visit if you're at the mosque, lovely tortilla as I recall.

quote:
losberengueles
Best fish I've ever had, beautiful place too..

Mart what was that little brewery bar we went to there where the big brass vat thing was actually in the corner of the room, do you remember? The dark beer in that place was rather good from what I recall..

I think your best best Niffer is just to pack Mart in your suitcase and take him with you..

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm rocking black trunks too. They are not worn out. They might start being worn out soon. I need to get some new pants. St Michael pants are the best pants ever yo. But my pants are in a bit of a pant vortex. They seem to disappear. I might go out and buy a load of really new pants to show I have respect for my lady.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did say mine were only slightly worn out.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does only slightly worn out mean though? As in, you've worn them, or the elastic shows and they don't cling nicely anymore? How worn out are they?

--------------------

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree with the pant facism that's being shown on this thread. I've worn boxer shorts in the past that were pretty much in shreds, and it only adds to my scruffy, rakish charm. Like an old english sheepdog.
New Way Of Decay

I don't know. People aren't being told what type of pants to wear, just that their pants don't look so abused that they'd be a guest star in a Conan comic.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also wearing black trunks, but mine don't have as much urine dried into them as most of yours.
Kanye West
TMO Member
nah, no elastic showing, still pretty snug, not baggy or nothing. Just not as black as they used to be.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having more than 4cm of cotton between rips is the mark of vanity and arrogance, and probably means you spend more time shopping for pants than you do pleasuring your special lady friend.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a hangover and my pants were on backwards all morning. Now they are facing correctly, fly to porcelain, nd like mirac! my hangover has gone.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although the cure may not have been the pant rotation but rather the two lunchtime doghairs, enjoyed while watching Doctor Who and the Mars Drinks on a laptop in a dirty pub. Marvellous. All kids TV should end with a suicide.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they do seem to be pushing things in that direction.
 -

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Is that Mat Lucas's husband?
Thorn Davis

No it's Matt Damon's retarded brother.
Niffer
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
No it's Matt Damon's retarded brother.

Two retards in one family. Harsh.

--------------------

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:
Originally posted by Niffer:
Two retards in one family.

That's Charlie Sheen's latest, right?
Niffer
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
quote:
Originally posted by Niffer:
Two retards in one family.

That's Charlie Sheen's latest, right?
Yes, although I think it also stars Matt Damon, playing himself. If that helps you distinguish it from any of his other movies.

I understand he will be wearing pristine black trunks.

[ 18.11.2009, 11:18: Message edited by: Niffer ]

--------------------

Thorn Davis

Harsh. I thought he was ace in The Departed. In fact just thinking about some of the little moments in that ("Yeah, it works. It works overtime!") are bringing a little smile to my face.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Man, I'm properly ashamed of the fact that I can barely recall any of The Departed, apart from the opening couple of minutes. And that's a film made in, what, 2006? I know I've seen it, I know I enjoyed it but it's just gone. I think the days when I used to sink a bottle of wine and beyond while watching a film have effectively deleted entire experiences from my matrix. What a cnut.

Is Martin Sheen in The Departed?

Thorn Davis

Yes he is. Martin Sheen, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Nicholson, Ray Winstone, Leonardo DiCaprio , and it also features Alec Baldwin in his second ever decent performance.
Thorn Davis

The more I think about it, the more I want to watch it again, if only for the bit where Alec Baldwin beats the crap out of someone for putting the cameras in the wrong place. I'd love to suddenly flip out and beat the crap out of someone at work because they fucked up.
Kanye West
TMO Member
all I remember about that film is lol'ing in disbelief when a rat runs across a balcony as the characters are trying to find the 'rat' in their organization. Watch the Infernal Affairs films instead.
Tilde
TMO Member
I thought it was a really good film at the time, but I didn't realise it was a remake of a previous film, and scrolling through imdb comments, I realise that I was wrong, I'm sorry.
Kanye West
TMO Member
sorry is a good start. I'll give you my email address if you like, and you can check in with me before you watch a film, read a book, listen to any music, turn on the tv, or play xbox. I'll be able to steer you in the correct direction.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i get email pushed to my phone, so don't worry about having sit around waiting for your choices and thoughts to be authenticated.
Tilde
TMO Member
Thanks. Maybe you should think about offering this out as a subscription based service.
Kanye West
TMO Member
at the moment it's ad supported, but we're thinking of moving to an ad free paid service. Currently working out some benefits with interested partners.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i just had a cup of piping hot freshly ground coffee and a cigarette while listening to roy orbison's 'in dreams' and had a bit of a moment. everything was alright for about three minutes.
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
all I remember about that film is lol'ing in disbelief when a rat runs across a balcony as the characters are trying to find the 'rat' in their organization. Watch the Infernal Affairs films instead.

I've already explained on here why The Departed is much better than Infernal Affairs. I can paste in here as well, if you enjoy being reminded why you're wrong.
Kanye West
TMO Member
no thanks.
Thorn Davis

You can read it towards the bottom of this page. You'll also see that where Team Departed gets Vogon Poetess, Team Infernal Affairs gets Boy Racer of all people. Defend that and stay fashionable, eh.
Thorn Davis

Basically Infernal Affairs appears to be the better film, but only if you view it through the prism of being a dickhead.
Kanye West
TMO Member
hmm, it seems that you were unable to properly appraise the film, instead you resorted to simply pointing out how you were unable to watch it without trying to fit it into the stylistic and thematic template that you're used to experiencing with Hollywood films. A good attempt though.

[ 19.11.2009, 06:24: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+