Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » It's snowing! (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17 

Author Topic: It's snowing!
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've walked in this morning to find a message that the university is closed until ten and they'll make a decision then as to whether or not they'll open at all. So I'm just in limbo at the moment.

My friend in Middle Barton is reporting that there's over a foot of snow there, so I think it's safe to assume Thorn is probably dead in the snow, like at the end of The Shining.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll be pleased to hear that I downloaded the latest episode of controller throw, transferred it to my phone but then couldn't find my headphones before leaving for work so I still haven't heard it. I'm just guessing what it might be like and chuckling occasionally.

It's chucking it down with snow here but I'm at work.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm alive! I'm OK! Seriously, I'm OK. I'm in the office where the heating has broken down. Because of the snow, I got the bus in - which was running just fine, so I imagine Samnorton also went into the office today, and on his way thanked the public transport folk for being able to operate even after most people's cars were rendered useless.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had a text from Thorn to tell me he's dead and I'm assuming that if he was dying in the snow his first thought would be to text me to let me know so I reckon you're wrong Ringo.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
The buses here aren't running so I used the form of transport that involves putting one foot in front of the other over and over again. It seems to work in all weather conditions and is really cheap to run!
Ringo

Busses here aren't running, but several people have made it in using their cars. I'm not sure what to make of this!
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what you get when you have a city run by poofters. First sign of snow and it's "ooo! It's way too cold out and all this wetness is going to play havoc with my Ralph Lauren shoes."
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's still snowing in West Berkshire, so I've decided to work from home today. Currently watching BBC News channel which is reporting that bus shelters have collapsed due to the weight of snow. Exciting times!

London - it's coming for you next!

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't know what all the fuss is about.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

It's about snow. Keep up!
Ringo

I think Londoners often assume that conditions outside of London are basically identical to those in the centre of the city
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Surely London won't be affected at all as I'm led to believe they have a huge network of trains that run underground and recent studies show that even when snow is falling above the ground it isn't also snowing underground.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
London [Roll Eyes]
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's snowing here
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm working from home, so i could carry on with forza 3. early verdict - it's a good one.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i'm drinking a coffee, eating a khobez. Postie just dropped Time Out and a letter from Barlays through the letter box. I'm wearing a Rebel Eight tshirt. Heating is on. More news as it comes in.
Kanye West
TMO Member
finished the coffee. It was enjoyable. Looking at the internet now.
Kanye West
TMO Member
just had a pang of vague sadness and disappointment, but not sure what triggered it.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I've been playing some DA:O recently. Got some lesbian action with Leilani or whatever she's called on Monday night.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Trying to work out why Australian reports are calculating the wrong results at the moment. It's a lot of calculations and I've only got half the story so I'm having to guess a lot. It's fun.
Kanye West
TMO Member
i originally threw a hotdog up morrigan's hallway, but then switched over to the religious bitch. she wouldn't let me put it in though, just kept saying 'i'm here for you' like yeah then why can't i put it in then you french sounding hooker, i mean, fucks sake.

[ 06.01.2010, 05:26: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Apparently Morrigan won't go lesbian so there's no point in me even trying with her. I guess I'll go for Alistair next. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to having to watch myself get fucked by a man.

I'm guessing you probably can't romance Sten or the dog but I'll give it a go.

Kanye West
TMO Member
i never got sten. left him in the cage and forgot about him.
Ringo

University is officially closed so I'm heading home. Maybe play some Forza if benway is up for it.
Kanye West
TMO Member
brrm brrrm, maybe but what are you suggesting? some kind of head to head racing event that i will surely lose? sounds great.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I forged that comet forged two handed sword and was going to give that to Sten but his strength wasn't quite high enough so was waiting, but before that I turned my mage into an arcane warrior so she's now wielding that and wearing heavy armour and is a ridiculous powerhouse. A powerful mage with a massive sword and huge armour who is able to summon infernos is awesome.

I've got an assassin in my team as well now but I've never actually used him.

Kanye West
TMO Member
i nearly had some man on man with the assassin because of that french sounding bitch being so tight but in the end i controlled myself for the sake of the team. That comet was good. The first three times I saw that cut scene with the two people and the crater i was like wtf? [Confused] and just walked off. But it kept happening until i picked up the metal. i played as Greg, the mage-elf. He was tooling around in some heavy armour, but I gave him a staff.
Kanye West
TMO Member
[Cool]

[ 06.01.2010, 05:38: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Apparently Morrigan won't go lesbian so there's no point in me even trying with her. I guess I'll go for Alistair next. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to having to watch myself get fucked by a man.

I'm guessing you probably can't romance Sten or the dog but I'll give it a go.

I did Leliana and Zevran in quick succession. I married Alistair but didn't boink him, so no achievement. The marriage was a farce. Me, a lesbian elf-fancier in a sexless union to a man who lost his cherry to a witch. A total mess.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A polar bear just walked past my window and I'm on the FOURTH FLOOR!

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

Not really.

Everybody made it in today, but nobody's heart's really in it.

The snow's getting quite heavy and blowy outside in Victoria, though.

--------------------
sweet

Kanye West
TMO Member
 -

-

-

-

-

"evs"

Kanye West
TMO Member
thats greg the mage elf. did you know you could check out all your player shit on the bioware dragon age social networking site ?!?!?!
Kanye West
TMO Member
listening to ZZ Top.
Kanye West
TMO Member
flipping out.

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+