next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » I digust myself that I am back kissing babies

Author Topic: I digust myself that I am back kissing babies
jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and trying to win votes [Frown]
This was with NWODs blessing.

The way things are judged in competitions on the internet.

Hi hi,

Isn’t it shit that when things get judged on the internet, a lot of the time it’s done by votes. I know they have things in place (ip checking? Log ins?) to prevent vote rigging but it just seems that the amount of votes that cast as part of carefully orchestrated PR exercises as opposed to people coming actually looking through all the videos then choosing their best is huge. Why do competitions insist on judging people based on their PR skills as opposed to talent? It’s very frustrating.

Anyway, the latest website to do that is dorset cereals one with their film competition, and as part of my not very carefully orchestrated campaign I want some votes. I’d like them because you thought mine was the best one there but I’ll take an rllmuk vote too.

This competition is slightly different because you need enough votes to get into the top 24 to even be judged to win the prize. There’s a ‘people\s prize’ of 2k but I don’t think I’m going to get that, I just want (And think I deserve!) the chance to be in with a running for the top 3.

So you can vote PLEASE VOTE PLEASE DO IT NOW HERE ! Btw your children all count as voters in this competition as long as they're at other computers, as do mothers, fathers, sisters, lovers.

THKNKANSKS!!

http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/simple-pleasures-film-festival/gallery/1/entry/132

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to help out here, it took me 5 seconds to just to type in my email and decline the further information from the company.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a very good film, too.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which one is yours? am i missing something?

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect his is the one by John Waters. I hope.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Waters? LOL

--------------------
sweet

jnhoj
TMO Member
Only now has sharing the same name as a relatively famous director become a problem.

--------------------

jnhoj
TMO Member
Thanks for the votes btw guys!

--------------------

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for you - luckily for you I couldn't be bothered to look through the other 23 entrants. That and the animation in your one was really cool.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+