Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Rants » TMO's Worst Colleague Comp 2006 (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: TMO's Worst Colleague Comp 2006
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good ideas there, thanks. I'll let him read the suggestions and make a decision. [Smile]
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*weary Friday sigh*

Corporate whores vs working class Thicky McThick

I'm missing an order from a large electronic components company. According to their records, the 6 items were delivered in 3 separate packages, two arriving on Monday and one on Wednesday. The guy who's covering for the usual bloke in Stores swears he has no record of any of it ever arriving. They've faxed me the DHL proof of delivery note, with this guy's signature against a bunch of parcels on the Monday.

The thing is, this guy is really simple. He just looked at me in slack-jawed, wet-mouthed confusion when I showed him the bit of paper with his signature on.

What the fuck are you supposed to do in situations like this?

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
punch the **** ?

I'm sat opposite a woman at the moment, who, when isn't interupting you to ask inane questions or to talk about Harry Enfield, is shrill-banshee complaining about the sheer mass confusion of having to do her job and stuff. Fuck. Off. Now.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+