TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » chrinstas sales idens and itens

Author Topic: chrinstas sales idens and itens
steerpike
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for steerpike           Edit/Delete Post 
hello i see that no body stil took notice of my sugestion (2003) to start a "shoping and sales" forume on TMO board

SOOO... it wil have to be here then i supose :rolelyes:

=================
i got an idea when i was walkeing past my church where i do charinty work (pickeing up leavs.... just checkin out the place, security worek so to speak... talkine to the birds, suqirels and so 4th)

wat is it that ppl want at chrismtas? cheap and inevepensive decoriations for the tree. so i gone into a sort of biusiness with a very god friend of mine, u cold say, a very "dog " friend cause his name is DOGMOGGIN, sort of an imnaginery doggie.

the site we are thinkeing about is named after my buinses partner, so it is caled "dogmogin.got.com.com", with sort onf sub branchens on the webs site for the difernet produce and "goodes".

-
copyright 2004

1. "xmas candels.got.com"

2. "bridal balls... got.com etc" (i donot have to repeat all the webs adreses, i know u are "londons media elite" pmasl. :roleys:

-
copyirht... 2004 my site

OK wats the thinking... i can anlmot hear you kansking.
"bridal balls".... "chirtmas", they donont go to gether right?
yesss... but, think like donod trump and you will see whene im coming from... most wedins are at christmans right? saves on the white decoratons etc, the cakne and the other,the works. and then rest.

so, when ur buying the xmas cnadles, you will buy bridal candels, bau bells, balls and the rest., al from the same site. wold you go to two2 sites, like 9for exmaple) wol worths and w h smiths, to byu both? no you wold want one1 site for both 2hings.

with abinsiness brain like "dogmoggin" you will see the conection, in fact the brand moto we have got coing on is

"xmas bau bells and bridal candels, etc. just conect them up and what have ou got. BAUBEWLS AND CANDELS GOT COM (DOT COM)."

-
copyirnt 2004 my webs site

my bsuness strategy is to get " docton who", tom barkne, to do the voice ovme. imagien his autoritvae comanding voice, speaking theos words.

-
copy as above... 204

====================

neway dont want to share to many of my stategies just yet it is perals be4 swine on here as wle al well know. just to ask
if ane1 is interested in christmans sales itens, like the one1 detialed above (bau bells, candels...
we also wil provide al ur needs TINSELLE
erm... watever, LEAVES
PINE LEAVES
WRPANIN PAPER
...SELO TAPE

the works. ok? just xontact me on www. the website i give above, remember the "u.r.l" is got.com, dog.com. hope to be severing you soon on line.

--------------------
---------
from,, steve

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post 
Morning Steerpike. I had an odd dream last night in which kovacs picked you up by the scruff of the neck and hurled you outside for stealing his (kovacs') part as Veight in the forthcoming adaptation of Watchmen.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post 
Alright Steerpike.

Practically everyone I'm buying presents for will get one or a combination of the following:

Jonathan Creek & Teh Mr Norrell by Susannah Clarke - a supernatural yarn for middle class people and people who do not want to look quite so special needs as those who read Harry Potter in public.

Paisley wellies! As modelled by Bailey at Glastonbury but now, apparently, the next big thing. You heard it here thirst.

"A Year's Subscription to Heath magazine" - all your celebrity gossip. Especially good on celebs caught mid-stroke cottaging.

A baby tree. We're all getting older,buying houses and ting (evidence: see Benway's heart-rending 'Older' thread) so what better way to beat, Cnut-like, against the advancing waves of mortality than by planting a tree and watch it swell to its awesome prime just as surely as you leave your own and hurtle towards decrepitude.

Trinny and Susannah Uncut (BBC Worldwide dvd) The home counties hotties as you've never seen them before. Encountering hapless How Clothes Can Change Your Life contestants in Orpington, they end up going way too far with one 'Serena'. Not content with shredding her leggings and 'Fight Cancer' teeshirt, they yank off her smalls then set about ripping off her breasts and unpeeling her bingo wings in front of an excited female audience in the Main Concourse, MacArthur Glen, Orpington. Plucky Rena bites back the tears as the merciless duo rend the skin, muscle and subcutaneous fat off her quivering frame.

"You see, under all this you've got a great pair of fucking kidneys here, you stupid twat," declares Susannah, holding the slippery organs aloft. "You should be SHOWING THEM OFF, not hiding them under all that muck."

A derisory kick at Rena's heaped entrails - the crowd goes wild.

Somehow a bit of blood has got onto Trinny's teeth. When she smiles she looks ultra sexy.

steerpike
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for steerpike           Edit/Delete Post 
alrit i donot know , about everyint u have said "ben"... some of it a bit growne-up, maybe u had a bit of the old drink, the wine and hen, the frothy nectare? lol we all do it on fridays m8

ne way, crhistmas listes, while we are on topic keeping it on the topical thred.

i will be buying my friends, familey, church comunity and imaginery pets, made up frends etc

1. a tre? well "ben "talk abot a cheap skt! fres are free they growe in you r garden.

2. hary peote, come on that is babey books

========

no i win be buying the a aclaimend ward wining comic book

adventures of the dog mogin sotrey

a groha novel in .... varions parts

-

--------------------
---------
from,, steve

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+