TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » The Strangest Fairy Story Ever Told

Author Topic: The Strangest Fairy Story Ever Told
Satine
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Satine           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, just to avoid further fireworks, I'll point out that this is entirely in fun (okay, okay: partly out of desperation, then) and not intended to offend anyone. Okay? Deal!

I'll post a chunk of a story and I want someone to post more after me, someone else to post after that, etc.

Let's do it!

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, there was a little prince. Called Black Mask.

But Black Mask was a very unhappy little prince. Every day he would walk along the river, kicking stones and little baby rabbits into the swift flow, thinking about his problem. Then, one day, he went to his parents, the King and Queen, and said...

--------------------
May I recommend the donkey in the bus shelter with a baseball bat?

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
"I fucking love your **** "
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post 
THE END

--------------------
sweet

Satine
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
THE END

Pah! Okay, let's see you do better, sunshine!

--------------------

Black Mask

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess called kovacs and she lived in a palace of gleaming spires. Some thought her haughty and cruel but this was not so. She had taken in a peasant girl to work in the palace, the princess recognised her as one of the poor children who worked the fields near the royal hunting grounds, princess kovacs felt a bond with this young ruffian so she brought her to court to be her handmaiden. The handmaiden's name was Roy, she was very rough and wore glasses and took cocaine. If the princess hadn't saved her she would have been condemned to a life on the rigs.

Continue...

--------------------
sweet

Satine
TMO Member
Dude!

This thread was supposed to get away from that shite!

--------------------

Black Mask

Come on, you fucking chickens!

--------------------
sweet

Satine
TMO Member
I think they're afraid you're going to rohypnol them and that they're going to wake up with nipple clamps and a mouth brace on, suspended by silk ropes with hypodermic needles in their skins.

Either that or they can't be arsed.

--------------------

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post 
He shovelled cocaine like an illiterate dancing fighter. Gently kovacs would chide, "oh roy, you're really doing too much, come, let us read some modern theories about digital culture instead." And then Roy would snort with disgust, flecks of white whisping out onto his shirt collar. "fuck that and fuck you with your fucking poncy studying. think you're the fucking shit do you, I could have done what you do, I could have married someone like Modge...it was my fucking father" said Roy, trying to cope with an emotion he couldn't lay a finger on.

"Now there!" said kovacs, aghast and unknowing with what to do this outburst.

Roy whispered under his breath before rising to his feet, "If only, if only..."

Continue!

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
So why has Purple Monkey Dishwasher's name changed into Satine?

[ 18.03.2006, 15:19: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
Because they asked if they could.. So, I did.

Had they been an hour later I'd have said no as I'm currently in a filthy mood because the teenage girl next door is having a 'party' and there are hoards of fuck ugly, brain-dead puss factories in the house next door playing something that is probably supposed to be music but is in fact shit in sound form far too loudly and shouting at each other in some incomprehensible gobbledy gook which is not so far as I can figure out either Dutch or English.

It's only 9.33pm here so they can carry on doing this till 11.00pm before I can even call the police, who will probably tell me to stop being such an old fuddy duddy and "Hey, itsh just kidsh haffing a gud toime" stupid Dutch fucks.

When did I turn into my dad ??

In better news I bought a new manbag, nice supple brown leather, very tasteful.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Black Mask

Lurking in the shadows was Captain ben, leader of the Royal Stormtroopers and Princess kovacs' personal bodyguard. As Princess kovacs left the chamber ben sidled over to Roy.

'Hallo, Roy', exhaled the gruff barbarian. 'That kovacs, eh?' Roy glanced up and met the stern Captain's eye. ben smirked and continued, 'Someone... needs to teach that naughty princess a lesson. I think she's grown far too big for her boots. It's the talk of the palace...' ben grinned.

Roy smiled back unsurely at the mighty warrior, Roy gulped.

CONTINUE!

--------------------
sweet

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post 
"You should hit him about the head"

"I couldn't do that, he's done so much for me"

"It is to make himself feel better, he basks in the glow of peons admiration...you're better than him"

"We've known each other for too long now, I can..."

"you can, that's right, don't finish, I'll stop before you've said the t and we'll leave it there"

"But I thought you were his friend, you've always stood by him!"

"What the people say and what the man that is me does are all together different things, as you will come to learn, things have come to pass that I can no longer tolerate, the sun will eclipse us all but before that point, I must have revenge"

Continue!

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Princess Kovacs was twirling her plasma lance around in one hand carelessly. The royal artist looked up from his canvas and rolled his eyes for the fourth time but continued on, unfettered. Her handmaiden OJ looked on with scorn.

"You shouldn't play around with that. You'll hurt yourself" she snapped, almost as if she were wishing pain on the Princess herself.

"Jealous?" asked Kovacs with a girlish glee. "You don't have one of your own do you though?" she continued, trying to get a rise out of the short and tussle-haired servant. "Perhaps..." she continued "That you prefer less the firm hard shaft of the lance than you do to lay down with the Princess at night. Many a time I've found your hand too far into my pettycoats OJ"

At this point the servant realised she had been caught out. So she huffed and looked away knowing she could not challenge the princess any further, but that did not stop Kovacs from laying down the final words of the conversation.

"Anyway. Lances are sexy. The princess likes to get whumpy" and with that send off blew on the end of the lance cocking it towards the artist, very nearly knocking over his pallette that was afixed to the end of his thumb. He looks back with a stern brow, unhappily. The Princess continues to hold the weapon steady, like an extension of the verbal balls deep she had so easily given her serf.

CONTINUE!

[ 18.03.2006, 21:32: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+