Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » a bit slow? (Page 8)

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Author Topic: a bit slow?
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Honeybaby:
This is kind of what I mean, those guys aren’t me and I would rather they didn’t get a hard time over something I have done.

Hey I don't care about what you did. What does it matter? TFP (not the forites) are a bunch of ***** though. I've hated them a long time now.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you steal something for your thesis Vikram? Was that you?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

vikram

no, i was planning to but didn't. ended up changing the diss topic and wrote something highly original and spectacularly pretentious and scored a f1rst

dude, it's only an internet message board not your soul

[ 12.04.2006, 20:14: Message edited by: vikram ]

New Way Of Decay

You can't pull that 'it's only the internet' shit - I don't think anyone has had this happen to them have they? Anyway, all is well that ends well. I'm chalking this up as a victory alongside my other trophies:

15.07.2004 - Sidney confessed to wearing a silk g-string

23.12.2005 - Pinged VP's bra strap at a meat.

Anyway, identity theft is like, way harsher than plagiarism.

[ 12.04.2006, 20:17: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

vikram

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
I don't think anyone has had this happen to them have they?

-

Nwod, yesterday.

New Way Of Decay

lol! Of course I meant no-one has had their persona mimicked elsewhere. Everyone has been William Underwear Smith at one point in their lives.

--------------------

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post 
last night I dreamed that Kate Moss was my landlord, and as a result she came over sometimes. I would try hang around her, hoping that one day she'd decide to have a bit of sex with me.

In the end, she did, and it was pretty good.

So, a better dream than usual there.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I dreamt that I was at a concert, where the bill was The Wildhearts, Pop Will Eat Itself and Carter USM. There was this gorgeous chick who wanted to have sex with me - she was literally all over me, and I looked into her big blue eyes and said "Look this is really difficult, and I'm flattered but I have a girlfriend," and I brushed her away. I was furious when I woke up and found out what my subconscious had done in my absence. Someone's going to lose their job over that.

[ 13.04.2006, 06:06: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post 
lo, I know what you mean. Usually with me I'm about to have sex with this hot chick, but then I realise that I'm in my old bedroom at my parents house, and then my parents come home and my mum walks upstairs and bothers me about something.

[ 13.04.2006, 06:10: Message edited by: not... ]

Dr. Benway

you know thorn, whenever I find myself in that situation, my subconscious cannily invites Louise to join in, so it doesn't feel so much like cheating.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
you know thorn, whenever I find myself in that situation, my subconscious cannily invites Louise to join in, so it doesn't feel so much like cheating.

How would it help Thorn feel less guilty if he invited Louise to join in? I don't think that's helpful at all.
Dr. Benway

no, in his case he'd want to have a word with his own girlfriend. But thanks for clarifying that Dang. Who knows where Thorn's sleeping mind might have gone if we hadn't closed that loophole? [Embarrassed]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

I've had a couple of dreams about Kate Moss. They tend to involve us having a really good sort of brother-big sister relationship, where we're both cool with and totally supportive of each other - just, you know, hanging out in fashionable London and meeting up for coffee or a glass of wine in some hazily sunlit bar.

Each time I've dreamt this I've woken up with this completely unjustified feeling of self-satisfaction that I've not spent the entire dream trying to bone her and that, by being so grown up and restrained I've somehow 'won', according to the half-perceived rules of how dreams work.

Dr. Benway

I would love, and I mean love to have sex with Kate Moss.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I dreamt that Matt Dillon and David Cameron (yes, Leader of the Opposition David Cameron) were competing for my affections. By the time I woke up, Matt Dillon was in the lead. Thank Kryste.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post 
Also, in my dream, David Cameron had platinum blonde hair.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
I've had loads of Kate Moss dreams, in all sorts of weird and sometimes wonderful situations. One of the more bizarre had us trapped in a room of ever reducing size (a bit like the Death Star trash compactor, but squashing in all three dimensions) and ever increasing heat. I woke up as we were crushed together into a searing cube of flesh and bone.

I've only boned her once, and thankfully that was in a different dream. She was absolutely excellent though. Thoroughly recommended!

fish
Media Whore
 - posted      Profile for fish           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I have three whole things to contribute to this one whole thread! REad them:

1) NWOD. Do you remeber when someone started posting on Seethru and they were called Quantum Fag? Forgetting the fact that they were a total nob, they totally stole the quantum part of my username. I felt so violated that I had to change MY username and ditch the quantum. Which in hindsight was a good thing. At least the other NWOD isn't posting on the same forum. Perhaps you should shorten your username to just Decay?

2) Not... I am a mere 6'1". My job is OK i suppose, but the editor of my programme is only 34 and he is about 5'6". So, proportionally, he is about a foot more successful than me.

3) I forgot my third point.

ben

There's a good story Johnny Cash tells in the liner notes for his last completed album The Man Comes Around about how he got the inspiration for the title track - used, to memorable effect, over the opening credits of Dawn of the Dead 2004.

Apparently, he was reading a book that compiled dreams that people had had about the Queen - he was touring the UK at the time and one night himself had a dream in which the Queen said to him "Mr Cash, the whirlwind is in the thorn trees" - an image which Cash went on to use as the refrain in TMCA's tirade of jungian/biblical imagery.

I reckon Kate Moss is probably our generation's equivalent of the Queen so far as atavistic dream-companions is concerned - it'd be interesting to see what role she played in people's dream-lives (friend, confidant, sister/mother figure) in addition, of course, to all the obvious stuff about guys just wanting to bone her.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only male TMOer that finds Kate Moss a bit skinny? I wouldn't touch her with Roy's ****. [Frown]
ben

In fairness Ralph, you're a Merican. The Merican national dream-avatar is probably someone totally retarded or lame like Oprah or one of the chicks from Happy Days.
Dr. Benway

Americans do have a different idea about hott girls though. You know, that Carmen Electra look with the heavy eyeliner and lipliner, biggish hair and angular features is distinctly yank. That cheerleader effect, quite square jawed, kind of big faced. Powerful looking.

[ 13.04.2006, 07:44: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

or maybe that was just the eighties.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

ralph

Being American has nothing to do with it. I've just always preferred a woman with some meat on her bones. Kate Moss appers to have the chest of a 14 year old boy.
Dr. Benway

yeah, but we like that kind of thing over here.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

not...
not me, I saw her at Heathrow once and I didn't even bother to do my "little boy lost act"
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
yeah, but we like that kind of thing over here.

I thought that was just kovacs. I didn't realize it was the lot of you.
not...
KM

KM2 - ball nudity

erhg

not work safe

[ 13.04.2006, 08:03: Message edited by: not... ]

Dr. Benway

quote:
Originally posted by not...:
not me, I saw her at Heathrow once and I didn't even bother to do my "little boy lost act"

lolol! how does that work then?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

not...
I get the airport announcer to say over the tanoy "Will Miss Kate Moss please report to the lost property section, we have a little boy here who has lost his mummy."

I'm sure it would work, but it remains untested.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
Previous form shows Kate not particularly big on the maternal duties, IAN.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post 
also: you'd think that even she'd remember having squeezed out an extra little boy, coke benders notwithstanding.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Dr. Benway

quote:
Originally posted by London:
Previous form shows Kate not particularly big on the maternal duties, IAN.

Pete Doherty?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
Taking drugs with someone and fucking them isn't mothering them, Benway. I know it's easy to get confused, but trust me, it's not the same thing.
ralph

Man, I'd love to see some old home movies of the Benway household.

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+