Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Please help me to plan a weekend away (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: Please help me to plan a weekend away
Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post 
Lol@BarryMe

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
I did like the way the biggest slide plays with the concept of loss and redemption, particularly in the context of the times of it's production and the final two loops are completely valid.

Rong. As always. Like Benway at school saying "Andrei Vaark was brechtianly anti-naturalistic." As a punishment for this David Peterson did a poo in Mr Fuskuss's desk and we all said that Steven did it.

I thought the slide was going to be grat but instead they decided to base the design on the Sandi Toksvig Cvntbvster 4000 dildo that drills into her like an oil platform. Round and round and yawn. The only good thing was when I went and there was a German chile at the top, crying and its mum made it go down the slide anyway because it was art. That made me less [Mad]

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post 
lollus(milmcrow)

--------------------
sweet

turbo
Gold.....
What is it good for? You can't eat it, you can't smoke it, yet everybody wants it.
 - posted      Profile for turbo           Edit/Delete Post 
A few years ago Turbo Man and I went to London and as it was his first time, we did ALL the touristic parts - Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben etc etc. We also went to Greenwich, which was the higlight for him as a Londoner friend of ours planned that trip for us and it was excellent. We went there on the DLR, wandered around Greenwich and then took a river boat back to Central London. Of course, he is not a child, but Turbo Man tends to enjoy most things the way an 8-year-old boy would, so that's a pretty good recommendation.

--------------------
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post 
How about going on the London Eye, followed by the Aquarium nearby? Then over the river for a twirl around the London Transport museum, where they can Drive A Tube, then spot of skating in the twilight at Somerset House. You can walk home to the hotel from there, via Wagamama.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo:
Turbo Man tends to enjoy most things the way an 8-year-old boy would,

lol

--------------------
sweet

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, skating at Somerset House = excé! Thank you, Hoibs. I want to go on the Eye. J and the childers have already been on it but I am sure that they won't mind going again. I must resist the urge to adopt a wide-eyed, manic glare whilst saying "EYEEYEEYE" when I am in the queue, though.

Also, that picture of Gary Davis (woooo Gary Davis) has made me feel a bit sad. Especially when I wasn't here to answer him.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post 
I still lolled, though.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
I did like the way the biggest slide plays with the concept of loss and redemption, particularly in the context of the times of it's production and the final two loops are completely valid.

Rong. As always. Like Benway at school saying "Andrei Vaark was brechtianly anti-naturalistic." As a punishment for this David Peterson did a poo in Mr Fuskuss's desk and we all said that Steven did it.

I thought the slide was going to be grat but instead they decided to base the design on the Sandi Toksvig Cvntbvster 4000 dildo that drills into her like an oil platform. Round and round and yawn. The only good thing was when I went and there was a German chile at the top, crying and its mum made it go down the slide anyway because it was art. That made me less [Mad]

Lolm.

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+