Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » lets say hi the correct way (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 12 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: lets say hi the correct way
chi_chi
 - posted      Profile for chi_chi           Edit/Delete Post 
Well it seems as if some of us got off on the wrong foot so to speak, so as someone rightly sugested i thought i would set this up for us newbies to introduce ourselfs correctly rather than ruin you threads, and hopefully you regs will join in and introduce yourselfs too.

I shall start the ball rolling.
I am danni 24 female and a working single mum from berkshire.
I started lurking here a few days ago when posted a link to the forum with our pictures. Then once i realised you guys actually were not a bad bunch decided to join up.
I can be a bit hot headed at times, but genrally im a nice girl.
Apparently i have nice hair that someone wants to cut off and weird clevage but i gues we cant all be perfect [Razz]

I write poetry and lyrics, a few of my poems have been published in the usa and in my spare time am trying to write a book.
in between looking for a new job.

anything else you would like to know feel free to ask.

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post 
hello chi_chi.

I'm Benny the Ball, I work in film - I say work, ha ha, but the British Film Industry (again, ha ha) is pretty non-existent at the moment, so....

I'm currently putting together a powerpoint presentation for the first of 8 classes that I'll be teaching about film theory from May, and having great fun finding old film clips to drop into it.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

guitargirl
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for guitargirl           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah good idea chi lets all start again.

sandra,33 work in the NHS.

And thats about all really.

Hi everyone.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, 42, Basingstoke. I work as an administrator for a company which makes stationary supplies. I live with my wife of 10 years, Kate, who I met whilst on holidays in Paignton. We have a dog called Rex, he's a little scamp.

Nice to meet you everyone.

chi_chi
Nice to meet you Ringo and Benny [Smile]
ChiefOHara
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for ChiefOHara           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

[ 06.04.2007, 14:45: Message edited by: ChiefOHara ]

tap tarry flirt
 - posted      Profile for tap tarry flirt           Edit/Delete Post 
you normally "act" a good guy, but the real you has become apparent

happy good friday [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by ChiefOHara:
Sean, 26 Actor.

Im normally a good guy, but ye've seen the worst side of me. If ye give me a chance ill let ye get to know the good side.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Dave, 42, Basingstoke. I work as an administrator for a company which makes stationary supplies. I live with my wife of 10 years, Kate, who I met whilst on holidays in Paignton. We have a dog called Rex, he's a little scamp.

Nice to meet you everyone.

LOL, that's better than even I could imagine..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

ChiefOHara
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for ChiefOHara           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

[ 06.04.2007, 14:45: Message edited by: ChiefOHara ]

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post 
Johnno, 43, Skipton West Yorks. I used to work down t'mine but these days spend most of my time down t'pub. I live with me Mam and have three whippets that I take racing every Sunday at local track.

a/s/l?

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Hades
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Hades           Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, 21, just wrapping up a degree in media production in lincoln. Frantically trying to find a job in radio so that i won't be so poor that i'll have to move back in with the parents in essex.
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post 
My name is Angus I am 40 years old. I sell the Big Issue and have done for several years. Before that I did several government schemes over the previous years doing things such as painting and decorating, gardening and outdoor work in the countryside clearing footpaths, building fences and putting in styals. Moved to London from north Staffordshire in 1995. Currently looking for a part time job to replace the Big Issue.
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello chi_chi. I am Zygote and I am extremely drunk. Ta ta for now. [Smile]
tap tarry flirt
hi chi chi, im tap, with the double barreled surname. aint that cool. did you hear about chiefys new panto job? hes playing cinderella over at flirtbox. he has plenty of ugly sisters to choose from
ahh, how i love sipping red and winding him up

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Any idea when it's going to end?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
Evs - Two weeks.
6/4 - Three weeks.
2/1 - Four weeks.
3/1 - Five weeks.
5/1 - Six weeks.
9/1 - Seven weeks.

Other prices available upon request.

Each-way terms: 1/4 odds, 1/2/3 days.

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post 
I`m John. I work as a teacher. Last night in a frenzied attempt to make my poor, swollen penis feel anything again after the 8th wank, I took the cheese grater to it, crying as flecks of skin and blood hit my tatami. Fortunatley for me, my neighbour heard my howls of pain and came and stopped me before I could hit one of the really big veins.

I`m going to go and talk to someone about this.

Nice to meet you!

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

chi_chi
quote:
Originally posted by jnhoj:
I`m John. I work as a teacher. Last night in a frenzied attempt to make my poor, swollen penis feel anything again after the 8th wank, I took the cheese grater to it, crying as flecks of skin and blood hit my tatami. Fortunatley for me, my neighbour heard my howls of pain and came and stopped me before I could hit one of the really big veins.

I`m going to go and talk to someone about this.

Nice to meet you!

ha ha well next time may be an idea just to get a bucket off ice
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
These boards aren't half quiet. Maybe it is because it is the bank holiday. I can remember how busy the Seethru boards used to be.
tap tarry flirt
i see over at fb, theyre trying to persuade kieran the cum drinker to stay but pushing you away harley. I dont know why you would want to be around such a bunch of two faced assholes anyhow.that girl dannii is an evil person. kinda reminds me of myra hindley
chi_chi
quote:
Originally posted by tap tarry flirt:
i see over at fb, theyre trying to persuade kieran the cum drinker to stay but pushing you away harley. I dont know why you would want to be around such a bunch of two faced assholes anyhow.that girl dannii is an evil person. kinda reminds me of myra hindley

Thanks for that rat shit. were not pushing stiney away, just asking him to stop posting on every thread about the meet and how he couldnt come. the reason were asking for kerion to come back is he is a really nice person. Something you will never be.
Call me what you want rattrap, i could not care less. im not going to let you get to me like you do the others. I have enough problems in my life without you being one of them, so toddle off and try rubbing someone else up the wrong way. mind you your proving quite a charactor in my book ha ha ha so all this rubbish you spout out just makes for good research into internet persona's and the effects chat rooms have on peoples mental state

tap tarry flirt
oh yeah..keiron beats the head of someone and is imprisoned by the courts for doing so, and he is a nice person, whilst harley tries his best to fit in( hes autistic remember) and hes bullied by you and your ilk. Cut the crap dannii please.
i know youre on flirtbox looking for a "man with money"..i sure hope matt works out the truth about what you really are and dumps you...no man needs a danni82 leeching onto him

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
This is like a live feed into a complete stranger's fridge magnets.

BABYDAVE DUN A POO BABE BY NAPPEES U BEND BLOCKED MEET YOU FOR A CUDDLE BY DRAINS 7 30.

[ 10.04.2007, 03:46: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
Benway, you remember that Guy we went to school with – Guy Bison? Well, I've just heard from Walford and apprently Bison is now a master baker. Who'd have thought it, hey? He was rubbish at Home Ec. and he did two years in Norwich young offenders for stealing a bun. Mind you, his mum did smell of yeast, didn't she? Also, Mr. Howe turned 50 yesterday. That's crazy, isn't it?

[ 10.04.2007, 03:32: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Helen Shapiro
 - posted      Profile for Helen Shapiro           Edit/Delete Post 
Message for Gerald: Doc confirms I've got AIDS in my thumb. Suggest you get your butt checked out sweetie.
a_lady
 - posted      Profile for a_lady           Edit/Delete Post 
Cumback Elvis. I am ripe with the children of Mychael. WHat can you say to that, hey? Nothing. Nothing. You can say nothing to that. So nothing is what you will say. I laugh at your cold icicle seed, hanging like a MiniMilk mishape from your spurned spunker. HAHhaaaahahhaaha.

[ 10.04.2007, 03:43: Message edited by: a_lady ]

Kira
Were you knocked on the head or something?
 - posted      Profile for Kira           Edit/Delete Post 
wtf?

Has someone broken TMO?

Newbies a-go-go and none of them make any sense...

Helen Shapiro
 - posted      Profile for Helen Shapiro           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Kira sweetie. Just taking advantage of this big ole fridge to tell the man who took advantage of yours truly that he may not live to regret it – least not with his stable door intact he might not.

Still, old Gerald (you know Gerald, don’t you. Posts on a country board called damndogsdeaddaddy.com) did give me the inspiration for Jack Horner Done Left Me Like I was Giving Dabs Down the Station House and Prollex Digitus: Latin Lover . Neither are gonna set the charts alight but they'll pay the P.R. to crash land the Cash Cow. That's my private plane. You'd be surprised.

[ 10.04.2007, 04:13: Message edited by: Helen Shapiro ]

a_lady
 - posted      Profile for a_lady           Edit/Delete Post 
any closer to my Mychael andd I kill your face Kira.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
LO1 - [Wink]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post 
I..I have just come back from holiday...what is going on?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post 
there was a Captain Britain style reality warp and an autist mastermind pied-pipered a pack of flirtbots into the forum.

[ 10.04.2007, 06:43: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
quote:
whilst harley tries his best to fit in( hes autistic remember).

I saw a programme on autism many years ago and autistic people shun social contact so the last place they would be would be an internet forum and the last thing they would be doing would be begging to be allowed to attend an internet gathering. Sad lonely people might though.

By the way Matt is Dannis' 3 year old son isn't he?

chi_chi
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin:
quote:

I saw a programme on autism many years ago and autistic people shun social contact so the last place they would be would be an internet forum and the last thing they would be doing would be begging to be allowed to attend an internet gathering. Sad lonely people might though.

No Stoney, Karl is my 3 year old son. Matt is kebabman on fb, who also happens to be my boyfriend. rat trap is just trying to cause problems again, best bet is to just ignore it hun
guitargirl
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for guitargirl           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin:
quote:

Interesting. We have ppl on our gaming site that all sorts of disabilities; ADHD,mild autism, 70% hearing loss etc etc..never have any of our guys been shunned or turned away from any meets whether they be forum meets or gaming parties at my house.

This topic is comprised of pages: 12 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+