Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Summer time ***** talk about what they do in summer you ***** or fuck. (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: Summer time ***** talk about what they do in summer you ***** or fuck.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post 
so it's fucking june now is it? June? Christ on a bike, that was one fast six months. That was the fastest time ever. It's summer now, you know, all you ***** will be having picnics and walking around in flip flops and fucking..going on holiday and writing postcards and sending texts going "on a beach YAY" or some other mindless drivel. Got plans for the summer yeah? Hoping to get stuff done while it's sunny are you? Yeah? Oh you are? What then. What are you going to fucking do this summer. Come on if you're so cocky and sure of yourself then, why don't you tell us all what you're planning to do this summer. What are your 'big plans' or whatever you keep banging on about. What.

whatever mate:

I'm hoping to have a totally sweet entertainment system set up by the end of the summer. I also want to loose a stone. These things I will do yeah. What about you.

doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post 
want to:
get a job.
get my stuff back from the usa.
learn to mix properly rather than the awful attempts i make.
stay fit.
go on holiday to poland or croatia.
sit in the sunshine.
some reading. of them there books what ben did recommend.
get some sort of record thing going.

will do:
running, football.
pine endlessly for my old swimming pool.
start to count the days since i've been without records.
go to france.
more cooking.
buy records.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm planning to enjoy my new air conditioner and hide from the global warm. I'll learn to play guitar again, hopefully play some gigs and write some new music that features an accordion.

Might go to Stonehenge for the Solstice and turn 29. Well I'll definitely turn 29, unless I do something *silly.

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post 
meh.

mainstream festivals/gigs
struggling with the garden
general beerage
hiding from the heat

...probably.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post 
want to;

Get job
Go on honeymoon to Italy
write
heal my heel so I too can kick a ball once more
more yoga

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
Stuff I want to do this summer

get a car
move out
get laid
get sun tan
stop being a fatty

Not necessaraly in that order.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
Things I hope to accomplish this summer:

Build another 600 to 800 square feet of living space
Put up four more cords of wood for the winter
Get a new well dug
Take my eldest son on a camping trip

eta: Christ. My list looks so superficial next to Ringo's. [Frown]

[ 01.06.2007, 07:27: Message edited by: ralph ]

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm moving house. This means I have become even more than usually boring, and have all those conversations that ben finds so loathsome. I have them with depressing frequency, though I do, in my defence, have them with other people who are also moving house, so we do not bore to death those of our other aquaintances who might, by now, be heartily and utterly sick of house prices and areas and council taxes and new kitchens and oak doors and the like.

I suspect moving house will absorb most of my summer in stress and fear and anxiety inducing grubby bathrooms and moving trucks and sweaty, box carrying graft on overhot days and fraughtness in my marriage as I swear at my husband and we disagree over where to put the burgeoning DVD collection.

It will be worth it, though. I can see the idyll, the garden, the sunshine, the wine, the relaxation of NEW HOUSE. I am heading for that optimisticness. It will be good. It will. It will be good.

Also, I might go to a car show. I thought that might be quite fun.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm moving house in a week or so. When we've got a bed.
Ringo

I don't think there are any good car shows in the UK any more since they stopped doing the Motor Show at the NEC. Now there's that shitty one in London which only ***** go to, filled to the brim solely with cars that only ***** would ever want to drive. You know, the half fat pseudo luxury semi sports cars in the £25-£50k bracket. Shit cars for shit people.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post 
I have no real aspirations for summer other than to get a gas bottle for my BBQ and have some BBQs although this kind of goes against my current eat healthy and exercise to lose excess weight from stomach area and look lean, mean and toned in the swimming area at center parcs. *slaps self in face* *slaps self in face again* *still feels nothing* *continues*
I have vague notions of doing some skateboarding in the long evenings, spending time in beer gardens with friends, buying some decent sunglasses, wearing shorts, looking at chicks through sunglasses, sitting in my garden under a parasol... That's it I think.

[ 01.06.2007, 07:51: Message edited by: Tilde ]

Ringo

It's all just pathetic aspirational bullshit where people happily buy into the ridiculous concept that your life could be considerably improved by buying a specific brand of automobile.

I'd rather get out and drive a rusting piece of crap car that stand around gawking at overpriced, overpolished machinery slowly rotating under spotlights.

Louche
Way to harsh my summer, Ringo. *sobs*
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
can I have a blowie, louche?
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post 
I will be on holiday next week, so that is one major summer target down. Other than that I am going to the Glade festival where I will become enraged with hippies and snip all their poi strings. I hope to go camping to nice bits of countryside on at least three occasions. This will be interspersed with spending a lot of time in the park and pub garden. Wish we still had a garden...woe...And going to The Chap Olympics, I’m very much looking forward to that...
AND most excellently I will be moving labs from shity-smelly-isolated-rubbish-fuckingmilesaway White City, to excellent-veryclosetomyhouse-lotsofshopsandcafes-band-new-labs by Barbican. Shazzam! Then I will be getting pissed a lot in order to appreciate the greatly reduced journey time to work.
And lose a stone...uh...

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Way to harsh my summer, Ringo. *sobs*

Ah don't be silly. If you want to spend your summer days in some crappy show, wishing you had more money so you could buy the things you can never afford, rather than being outside enjoying the things you can, then more power to you. You don't need my approval.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
looking at chicks through sunglasses, sitting in my garden under a parasol... That's it I think.

I still think that they can see me looking, even if they can't.
Louche
Y'see it's less a show show thing and more a lots of people with the same sort of cars park in a field and look at each other's sort of thing. But now you're going to rubbish those as well, aren't you? I bet you are. If you make me cry twice this afternoon I'll end up giving Jimmy a blowjob just so that for a few minutes I'll feel wanted.
Ringo

Those are less rubbish I suppose, but I still don't really see the appeal. What kind of car is it that everyone there drives then? I went to a few Mini shows and thought they were just boring. I dunno, I feel like standing around in car parks looking at cars was something I grew out of a while ago.

I'm leaning more towards track days and suchlike nowadays. Something where you have the opportunity to actually drive.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
but didn't you used to go Max Power meets in car parks, ringers? That's the same kind of shit isn't it?
Louche
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
I'm leaning more towards track days and suchlike nowadays. Something where you have the opportunity to actually drive.

I quite like that idea as well, now I've got a car that actually, like, goes. But I never did the standing round in fields things to grow out of it, so I think I'd like a try at growing into it before I write it all off completely, like.
Ringo

Yeah, that's what I mean. I did that for like a year and suddenly thought "hold on, this is just gay" and never bothered doing it since. I sometimes go to Santa Pod to watch RWYB days, but I don't go to big car meets any more. They just don't interest me if there's no driving involved. Even if there is, in fact, it's still unlikely I'd want to get involved. The MX5 Owners' Club do these big convoy drives all the time, like London to Brighton, but all over the country. I can't think of anything more tedious and frustrating than being in a long procession of sports cars all crawling along at low speeds trying not to get lost or separated.
Ringo

quote:
quote:

I quite like that idea as well, now I've got a car that actually, like, goes. But I never did the standing round in fields things to grow out of it, so I think I'd like a try at growing into it before I write it all off completely, like.
Well it's up to you really. I'm not saying you shouldn't go for it, but I've been there and done it and I have to say it's not what I'd call a rewarding experience.

Out of interest (maybe you told me and I forgot) but what kind of car are you rocking nowadays?

Louche
[random]If something has gone down from 1493 to 1332 by what percentage has it reduced?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
man, you well had a go at me when I criticised those max power meets.
Ringo

quote:
[random]If something has gone down from 1493 to 1332 by what percentage has it reduced?

Roughly

Louche
quote:
Out of interest (maybe you told me and I forgot) but what kind of car are you rocking nowadays?

Peugeot 206. After vacillating for aaages I just swooped upon one. I'm rather liking it. Nice to have space after the Ka. And it feels a lot more solid, so I'm more confident. I turned into a girl at the end with the Ka, because I just found myself not quite trusting it for some reason.
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

10.78%
Ringo

quote:
quote:

Roughly

*punches Ringo in his stupid mathspaz face
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I've just bought a sweet Ferrari Testarossa. I got it from a guy who my dad knows, and he dropped it off last night. It's white, so it's proper Miami Vice style. As a result, I'm going to start going to Ferrari meets like the one that Louche is describing.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post 
nnnnnnng

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Ringo

Me and a few of the guys are going to have a really rocking bike meet soon. We're going to descent on Tesco bike hut and compare custom spokey dokies.

The 206 is a good little car. I learnt to drive in a 206 (although I took my test in my Mini) and they're really easy to drive. Handling is a little agricultural thanks to the rear torsion beam setup but other than that they're great. The 190GTi is supposedly quite good fun and very chuckable. I used to have a Peugeot, many moons ago.

Ringo

Although our bike meets are going downhill recently thanks to a few younger people joining. You always get a couple of lads who think they can turn up and mess around doing wheelies and skids. My mate Tim had his anodised valve caps pinched. One young lad looked barely old enough to be cycling, and didn't have any high vis on whatsoever. He also had a dangerously bald tyre on his BMX. It's an accident waiting to happen.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that I own a car I did a little research on the wondernet, looking something up, I forget what. Oh yes, where to find a replacement wing-mirror cover (eBay, £15), and I disocvered there was a Ford Focus Owners' Club, for fuck's sake.

I mean, Jesus. Some bunch of twats who join a shitty club because they all own the same kind of shitty boring car. There's nothing special about owning a Ford Focus. It's like joining, I don't know, a Morphy Richards Kettle Owning Club, or a Silk Cut Smokers' Club, or an Inernet Chat Forum Belonging Club, or something.

Anyway, my application should be accepted soon. I get a members' badge and everything.

Ringo

-

"oi mate, yeah, this your focus, yeah? yah those wheels are well good mate, let's see yer zetec yeah? oh sweet mate, you got one of dem chrome covers man, my mate john got one of those on his fiesta and he reckons it's got more power now yeah, you notice the extra power? your red leads are phat mate, they're fucking nice...."

Etc etc

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+