Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Find John?

Author Topic: Find John?
Bailey

- posted      Profile for Bailey           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just been told about a website called Help Me Find John Helpmefindjohn which apparently is some strange pretend mystery game with a big reward.

Does anyone know anything about it / played it? Is it true someone rings you in the middle of the night and offers to buy your soul? [Confused]

--------------------
Maybe you're the mugs.

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT FUCKING HELL IM HERE IVE WON

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since it's clicks are being tracked by WebTrends, I doubt it's "real". Not to mention that the domains are owned by DraftUK.

Nothing like stuff like this to generate hits though! Like that March28 (or whatever) site a couple years ago that made it sound as if something extraordinary would be disclosed on that date, and with over 4 million hits on the day to see what it was, seeing some advertising for some junk was pretty good value for money!

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing along on the various websites for a little while but I'm still not 100% sure what it was trying to promote. I think it may have been a film? It seems to have some sort of Stella Artois hook-up going on.

Anyway, enough, I'm cold and I'm going back upstairs.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+