Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Hapland

Author Topic: Hapland
Bailey

- posted      Profile for Bailey           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is stupidly addictive. Can anyone do it?

--------------------
Maybe you're the mugs.

Tom Boy
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tom Boy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call me thick but I aint got the faintest idea what I am supposed to be doing here

--------------------
So bad its good

Bailey

If you right click anywhere on the screen it should come up with an option "about hapland". Click that for instructions [Smile]

--------------------
Maybe you're the mugs.

Tom Boy
TMO Member
ah, the complexities of the right mouse button...

--------------------
So bad its good

Teflon
Insanity runs in my family.
It practically gallops
 - posted      Profile for Teflon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right - I have done it - if anyone would likr me to share the (massively convoluted) solution with this, just say so and I will post it!!

--------------------
got all the midget jobs Kenny Baker passed up

Tom Boy
TMO Member
okay the aim of the game becomes clear, now its just how I get this little fucker to do anything but fucking wave at me? I have suceeded in making freinds with the stick dude, i have succeeded in fucking with his electricity, opening his windows and knocking over a plank, I can also shake rocks and things but I think his legs are broke or something.

--------------------
So bad its good

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go on then. or nudge us in the right direction.
Teflon
It practically gallops
right.

1. Open the trap door and click the arrow to get the little fellow to the cannon.

2. Shoot the 1st rock at the log and knock it over the gap.

3. open the leftmost window and turn the arrow around so it faces right.

4. riase the cannon barrel and fire at the the bell - while the rock is in flight put your mouse over the spear. The instant the rock hits the bell flip the spear so the point faces left.

5. Lower the cannon barrel again and fire the first bomb towards the wooden log - as the bomb is about to hit the log, click the log - this will bounce the bomb into the air where it will explode doing no damage. Do this again with the second bomb.

6. Fire the cannon again (do not bounce the log) this will fire the key card in the cannon to the man in the cave with the light enabling him to open the door.

That should do for now - if you are stuck i will post more later but only if you ask really nicely...

--------------------

Bailey

Thanks Teflon - I'd got some but not all of that. How do you stop the dog eating the man though?

--------------------
Maybe you're the mugs.

Teflon
It practically gallops
oh okay then...

7. Leave the man who just opened the door ALONE!! don't touch him or the dog will eat him and you need him to light the second torch...

8. Even though the cannon is empty - ask the little guy to fire it again. this time instead of firing the cannon the floor raises up and he falls into the cannon.

9. Click the yellow arrow again and another little fellow will walk up to the cannon. Raise the cannon barrel and fire the chap in the cannon up to wards the bell.

10. When he arrives at the bell click the fella and he will push the bell tower over the spear.

11. Click the spear so it faces right.

12. Click the bell 3 or 4 times until it falls on the spear and catapults the rock onto the landmine, blowing it up.

13. Click the door (the one that opened ages ago when you fired the rock at the bell) and a chap will come out run across the map, into the door and light the first torch.

14. Now this is the tricky bit!!!! Click the guy at the bottom that was trapped behind the door we opened with the keycard - he will start to walk right. As soon as he does a dog will fall out of the crate on the right hand side of the screen. BEFORE the dog hits the floor open the window immediately before the cannon. A slab should crush the dog allowing the fella to light the second torch and complete the game!!!!

Phew!!

--------------------

Bailey

Thanks for that Teflon - I was spending far too much time on it! How did you get the solution?

--------------------
Maybe you're the mugs.

scrawny
One Mojito, two Gin and Tonics, Three Bacardi Lime Sodas, and a couple of pints of Stella please.
 - posted      Profile for scrawny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody Macs. How do you right click on a Mac?

--------------------
...because that's the kind of guy you are.

omikin
Jo det ska jag tala om för dig
 - posted      Profile for omikin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ctrl click, i think.

--------------------
i shot a man in reno
just to watch him die

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrawny:
Bloody Macs. How do you right click on a Mac?

Just press the right hand side of the mouse button.
Bill Oddie
Derka derka derka, Muhammad Jihad
 - posted      Profile for Bill Oddie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a similar, if not quite so polished, vain...

Industrial place Thing

--------------------
What's rude about a body?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+