Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Forum

Author Topic: Forum
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

My employers may (or, more likely, may not) be going ahead with the idea of a forum. I work in the public sector, all very touchy about security and top secret, any forum would probably have to be housed outside of our server. You know, out in the internet, somewhere. So, anyone got any ideas, or advice?

An internet forum provider, where you can oblique out effing and blinding, that's free (preferably) and that you can modify and moderate remotely?

Does any of that even make sense?

Help.

--------------------
sweet

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just get them all to sign up on here mate. Guaranteed to keep any posts safe from being read by anyone.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell your employers to forget it, and ask them if they are 'trying to reach out to taxpayers in the year 2002 or something'.
Keef
That, was liquid chate
 - posted      Profile for Keef           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've set this kind of thing up at work recently for our 'not-for-profit' service (so it had to be free) and we used jForum. It has the ability to censor stuff (I think) and is easily customised/re-skinned to your liking.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+