Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » ***** duke it out...

Author Topic: ***** duke it out...
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
over really crap joke.

--------------------
sweet

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petty as it may be, anyone having a pop at that t*at Davidson is fine by me.

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched aghast his tv show on bbc1 - I mean wtf? someone trying to reinvent Jimboy? He fell off itv and ended up on bbc1? that's not a career path I'm familiar with.
It was, to a 'joke' the lamest, most divisive, most 'us and them' type script.
It made Moyles look pc. [moyles rant alert](god he's a nasty piece of work too though, this am he called one of his staff a "slut" after he chose, for comic effect, to take her saying 'fat boy'(slim) as an answer to "who remixed this" as an insult..She was really offended - good on her for saying saying so on air too. God he makes me cringe. A fight between moyles and davidson is one I'd watch, Everyone's a winner baby, that's the truth.[/end rant]

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really hard one to take sides on. For a start, as has been mentioned before, the joke is feeble and shite; second, I find Jimmy Carr as dull and humourless as JD is cringemaking and offensive. Offensive = no problem at all, but must be astonishingly funny to compensate.

I just wish Bob Monkhouse was still alive because he'd probably find a video clip of Bob Hope telling the same joke at a US Forces show in Korea in 1954 or something.

I hope Jimmy Carr gets laughed out of court (the first laughs he will have got from me anyway) and Jim Davidson gets fined 10 million pounds, just for the hell of it.

Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They should have a proper fight in silly costumes. Jimmy Carr = monkey suit. Jim Davidson = leprechaun.
Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They could have the fight on top of Jim's castle! During a thunderstorm!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+