Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » FAO Sidney (or anyone who can contact her...)

Author Topic: FAO Sidney (or anyone who can contact her...)
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and anyone else who's interested, Mighty Boosh are on tour again next autumn...
Details here - tickets on sale Saturday, Brum date is end of Oct.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woo !

(Come to hOLLAND bOOSH !)

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, I'm very tempted by one of the Brighton or Portsmouth ones, if I can talk the husband or someone else into coming with me...

-

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[harlequin]
I have seen the Mighty Boosh on YouTube - the free video website. One of the episodes was about punk, which was a popular type of music in the late 1970s. I quite liked the Mighty Boosh and I'd be happy to accompany you to the live performance miss golightly!
[/harlequin]

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

Thanks Misc - that's one way to guarantee Pink would want to go with me!

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or you could go with Alan Davies instead.
He eats the homeless for breakfast.

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd eat Alan Davies for breakfast.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you wouldn't. He'd be in the pub being all witty and clever and shit and then you'd be walking home with him and he'd start attacking a tramp out of a greater sense of ego. You'd go home to his flat that smells of biscuits and piss be shoved roughly to your knees and pointed to his crotch. You'd have to look up and imagine him wiping tramp blood off his maw with his sleeve and grimacing like a cannibal clown because you'd never see his face through his paunch. That's what would really happen. So there.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
No Mikee, it wouldn’t be like that at all. He would give tramp a reasonable, but not flashy, amount of money and share a joke in a non-patronising manner...The rest is between Alan and I.
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ergh you don't fancy him do you?
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
Lovely Alan. Yeah I reckon so.

I think he would be good for nice walks on the Heath on Sundays and that kind of thing. But maybe a bit too wholesome in general.

Or maybe he is secretly really filthy?

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a word with yourself, Abby.

quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
Or maybe he is secretly really filthy?

Well, he bit the ear on a tramp but then who does he think he is? Mike Tyson against the lower classes? I might go dress up as a tramp and say 'Hi, smug fat patronising twat trying to make me buy a mortgage' and then detonate an ear-bomb at his enraged potato face.

[ 12.12.2007, 09:38: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
What?
MiscellaneousFiles

NWoD's got issues with Davies, hasn't he?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What?

this might clear things up a bit.
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
Oh I seeeee.

Hmm. Well obviously I can't condone ear-biting, but the article does seem to imply that had he known the man was homeless he would not have bitten his ear. So. Thats ok then

quote:
The curly-haired actor said he did not realise the man was homeless...
Also does he look a bit like Bob Geldof in that picture?

[ 12.12.2007, 09:49: Message edited by: Abby ]

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Hmm. Well obviously I can't condone ear-biting, but the article does seem to imply that had he known the man was homeless he would not have bitten his ear.

But I thought homelesses didn't want us to treat them any differently. Or was that disableds?

[Confused]

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:

Actually I was just raining on Abby's tick-a-tape parade, but really there's something frustrating about someone who considers themselves witty and high-brow biting a tramp on the ear and then laughing it off. Hoh hoh hoh hoh. Terribly Sorry. Bit a homeless mans ear. Bit sniffy about my dead pal and had a tipple too much to drink. It is silly isn't it? Hoh hoh hoh hoh.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:

Actually I was just raining on Abby's tick-a-tape parade, but really there's something frustrating about someone who considers themselves witty and high-brow biting a tramp on the ear and then laughing it off. Hoh hoh hoh hoh. Terribly Sorry. Bit a homeless mans ear. Bit sniffy about my dead pal and had a tipple too much to drink. It is silly isn't it? Hoh hoh hoh hoh.
Actually, it's quite normal for us aristos to nosh on pieces of tramp from time to time. Surprisingly, long-pig never tastes finer than when it's been marinaded in the mean streets of London for a decade or three. I advise following le trampe de londres with a whole Ortolan, but a live pidgeon will do if you're in a pinch.

[ 12.12.2007, 10:32: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
someone who considers themselves witty and high-brow

Eh? Alan Davies high-brow? Have I been watching a different person?
MiscellaneousFiles

If ralph were here, he'd probably say:

"It depends on your perspective."

New Way Of Decay

We are talking about the guy on QI right?

--------------------

mart
Yeah, the one who plays a decidedly low-brow foil to Stephen Fry's posh-boy high-brow act.

Right?

MiscellaneousFiles

(the one who makes all the nob gags)
New Way Of Decay

plays. act.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

[ 12.12.2007, 11:02: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

mart
So how do you know he considers himself high-brow and witty, Mikee?
New Way Of Decay

Apart from treading the boards and being a comedian you mean?

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

Not all actors are high-brow.

-

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eyyyyy! thanks for remembering me with this tip off, hipster! [Cool] i've been trying to buy pre-sale tickets all cocking morning but i can't get the pre-sale link to work. i'll have to take my chances tomorrow morning when they go on general sale, it seems.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+