Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » Slumdog Millionaire (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: Slumdog Millionaire
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Octavia got on her bike and looked for work, and she kept looking 'til she found it.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really creepy.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't do that in America as you get the death penalty if you're caught riding a bicycle.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as of Monday I was officially unemployed, although as of last last friday I have been told I will be re-employed, so I am stuck in Limbo - can't apply for work actively as I am supposed to be returning to my old employer, allbeit for a short amount of time (though it could be up to a couple of years - no one seems to know). So I've just been working, but on personal projects and fixing the world and their wifes PC's to keep my skillz up. Hopefully should be going back next week when the boss returns from sickness - still at least its some work, for some time - better than nothing as work really is thin on the ground right now, and what with having to look after two people on my Salary come April, I need to get something together urgently.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

dang65
it's all the rage

[ 23.01.2009, 09:42: Message edited by: dang65 ]

dang65
it's all the rage
EDIT: out of sync
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was to say I was a bit underwhelmed by Serenity would that result in my arse getting smeared in Whoopass direct from the can?
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it needed work.

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+