Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Society » Political Ideologies Stripped (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Political Ideologies Stripped
wonderstarr
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for wonderstarr           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to test that one.

-

NICE BRA!

... yes.

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it would be okay to compliment a woman at work on her bra if you were a woman yourself, knew she wanted it to be seen and knew her quite well. If you were at a bar or club, you'd probably get away with saying it to a woman you'd just met, again if you were a woman yourself. For a man, it'd be safer not to mention it I think, and just compliment her on her outfit as a whole.

And yes, I would be very scared if Brian Blessed complimented me on my bra.

wonderstarr
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for wonderstarr           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds pretty much right, miss golightly. I suggest it'd be OK from a man at work you were on properly friendly terms with, too. It's a funny boundary, really - even if a bra strap is obviously and deliberately on show at work, it still counts as underwear and so still has a few taboos around it.

Depennding on the job, you could also say it was unprofessional to have a bra strap visible at all.

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wonderstarr:
Depending on the job, you could also say it was unprofessional to have a bra strap visible at all.

Yeah, this is kind of what I'm talking about really. Not just the bra strap, but approximately 50% of the entire breast in some cases. I presume it's just that these ladies don't think of an openly exposed cleavage as being any different to, say, having a nice hairdo or wearing high-heeled shoes to make their legs look good.

I suppose that by commenting on it I'm just admitting that I'm a perve, that I shouldn't look upon a large pair of breasts any differently than a man's beer belly or a woman's earrings. They're just part of the way that person looks.

But then I think, what if there was a garment which exposed a large part of a man's willy, but not the nob bit and not the pubes/balls end - just the innocent fleshy bit in between. Would that be acceptable?

Actually, I can really see that catching on. With different "cup sizes" perhaps? * picks up charcoal and artists pad * Call it the "pra" perhaps? Better names?

wonderstarr
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:

But then I think, what if there was a garment which exposed a large part of a man's willy, but not the nob bit and not the pubes/balls end - just the innocent fleshy bit in between.

Which bit is that? [Confused] I thought the "shaft" bit was still... rude. Is that the penis part you're suggesting?

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

dang65
it's all the rage
Yeah, I'm thinking of the shaft bit, but visible without the other bits would be quite innocent I'd say. As innocent as a cleavage anyway.

Hang on a minute...

dang65
it's all the rage
No, willies aren't really big enough to have the right effect as far as I can see. No Dragon's Den for me then.
wonderstarr
TMO Member
quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking of the shaft bit, but visible without the other bits would be quite innocent I'd say. As innocent as a cleavage anyway.

Hang on a minute...

I thought you were going to draw a picture perhaps.

My understanding is that your pra would show the bit of shaft displayed by Jack, Jade's boyfriend, when he danced to "You Sexy Thing" in the Make Big Brother Laugh task this year. Or maybe that was shaft-base.

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

wonderstarr
TMO Member
 -

"Jack, we can see your trunk!"

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a part of a mans penis that isn't offensive? Not in the way that breasts aren't offensive, no. But I'd say that the base of the shaft is probably the least offensive part - or if you're looking for a clevage effect, it would be the sort of V bump where the groin begins and the stomache ends, wouldn't it?

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

wonderstarr
TMO Member
I think the equivalent of cleavage would probably be the "pleasure trail" displayed, for instance, by Daniel Radcliffe.

-

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do we stand on arse cleavage and the visible thong concept?
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on men? Men's arses always look unhealthy - the arse clevage is the window to the, er, soul? On women it's kind of a little un-nerving - sometimes when women bend down or crouch, and a thong or crack becomes visible, it tends to be with the back stretched and the tail-bone bent under, which flattens the curve of the bum, removing something of the 'feminine' of it - which I don't like too much.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

wonderstarr
TMO Member
I think the visible thong, or...T-bar, or "whale tail", I think some perverted voyeur sites called it? is looking quite dated and tacky now.

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
quote:
Hang on a minute...

I was going to mock something up, but quickly realised that the majority of men who put their nobs on view on GIS are exactly the sort of men who really shouldn't bother thanks very much.

That Harry Potter one might have been a good template though but, as I say, I've come to the conclusion that the average man's soft willy really doesn't include enough flesh to, er, play with - in the clothing design sense that is.

Kira
Were you knocked on the head or something?
 - posted      Profile for Kira           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hang on a minute...

I was going to mock something up, but quickly realised that the majority of men who put their nobs on view on GIS are exactly the sort of men who really shouldn't bother thanks very much.

That Harry Potter one might have been a good template though but, as I say, I've come to the conclusion that the average man's soft willy really doesn't include enough flesh to, er, play with - in the clothing design sense that is.

I'm not sure a flaccid cock on partial display would be that much of an attraction to most women anyway. I certainly doubt it would have the same reaction as a half exposed breast does to a man anyway.

I remember seeing that clip from bb and was pretty repulsed.

Loving the term pleasure trail though. I'm going to see Equus at the end of this month. Has anyone heard any reviews?

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kira:
I'm not sure a flaccid cock on partial display would be that much of an attraction to most women anyway.

lol

quote:
Loving the term pleasure trail though. I'm going to see Equus at the end of this month. Has anyone heard any reviews?

[ 09.03.2007, 06:09: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's going because it's art, Mikee. Art. It's not all about the cock, you know.
Kira
Were you knocked on the head or something?
 - posted      Profile for Kira           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Louche and ofcourse you're right.

so [Razz] Mikee

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pffft, you can convince yourself but you won't convince me.

--------------------

Louche
If I was going it'd just be to see Daniel Radcliffe's cock. But Kira is more pure than I am. And I decided London was too far for Daniel Radcliffe's cock.
Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
It's not all about the cock, you know.

Louche, it's Mikee, he is all cock.

Isn't women wearing low cut stuff at work a sex(y)=power(ful) thing? Justified because men are already 'powerful'?

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

New Way Of Decay

I hope that the gratuitous nudity doesn't put you off salivating over Harry Potter's cock.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Hey. Woah. Fuck yourself, Boy Racer.

--------------------

Louche
Readinjg back threads in Society is much less interesting than reading back threads in Life. I suspect it might, however, be more interesting than reading back threads in Web.

I could do an empirical experiemnty thing around that. Or I could not. I bet you're all on the edges of your seats here aren't you?

Louche
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
experiemnty

I made this word up, but I like the way it looks.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hermione in Live Girl-on-Girl Bed Show Shocker!!!

--------------------
sweet

Louche
Jesus, Masky, did you just let the big ten-oh slip by without any of us noticing? Congratulations on 10,000 posts. Of which at least 75% must have upset somebody. Cool.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to do a Big Nuts but TMO's registration is up the creek and then I forgot to email D. and I was busy ignoring ralph... so... there we are.

Thanks, though.

--------------------
sweet

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
and I was busy ignoring ralph...

idiot
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ralph what time is it where you are? Isn't it like 6 or 7 in the morning or something?
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's coming up on seven in the morning. why?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wondered.
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread scares me a bit now, because if I hit refresh I get a brief flash of Brian Blessed, subliminal style. *shudder*
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by missgolightly:
This thread scares me a bit now, because if I hit refresh I get a brief flash of Brian Blessed, subliminal style. *shudder*

Uh-oh!

--------------------
sweet

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+