TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Society » Bridgend Massacre

Author Topic: Bridgend Massacre
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"I saw u tha day before babe I cnt believe you didnt tell me wat was going on…I wuldnt have cared wat it was or how long it took…I got all the time in the world 4 u…and u didnt have to do wat you did I was hear 4 u"
In all fairness, if this was how my peers communicated with me, I'd probably top myself too.
ben

Also: bottom row, centre. J-Jonesy?
r u okay m8? Let me no wat u wnat me 2 du. bX

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got that song from Heathers stuck in my head now - Teenage Suicide, Don't Do It.
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As someone writes on Clarke's page: "Itz realy hard for the rest off us u left behind"."

How much do you think the journalists were laughing as they put this piece together? GOD MANZ WAT IS DAT NOISE? LAFTUR?

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's bizarre how the media, and perhaps even the police, are making some kind of sinister connection between these teenagers and Bebo or Facebook or whatever. Is there genuinely no awareness of how young persons communicate with each other these days?

It's like connecting a load of murders in the 1970s because each of the victims was in the phone book.

Mind you, I'm convinced that there's a serial killer going around stabbing anyone that's "a perfect pupil, popular with teachers and fellow students, a high achiever who was hoping to get an NVQ in Sports and then go to university to study to be a nanny". How many of those have been done in over the last year or so?

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the way most killers choose people who are "always smiling"

Maybe that's why goths try to look so miserable all the time. They're not being melodramatic, they're just avoiding serial killers.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was Heath Ledger on Facebook/Bebo ?

[ 23.01.2008, 17:05: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

ben

lol - Reeds u r a badman.
Damon's Off
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Damon's Off           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
Was Heath Ledger on Facebook/Bebo ?

I was going to say that, but I thought it was a bit tasteless. Kudos.

--------------------
Don't do anything stupid until I get back.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+