Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » Why Southerners are so rich (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Why Southerners are so rich
Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

- posted      Profile for Bandy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whuh?

--------------------
Shameless Promotion: huddle - online project and document collaboration

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini:
ok I'm not the brightest tool on TMO but I'm still not seeing a conection between southeners being rich and not being able to buy extra large condoms down south. Could someone please explain in words of one syllable.

Thanks

A summation per your request:

Down South, they have big cocks. With these big cocks, they make more kids. So they win.

Apparently.

edit: two p's are better than one.

[ 19.07.2004, 09:41: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

damo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for damo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for jesusfuckcuntingsakes
pissflapsdogwankarsemonkey

froopyscot
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spacesaresolastyear.

--------------------

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Down South, they have big cocks. With these big cocks, they make more kids. So they win.

No no! That is the wrong way round I think. Down South they have small cocks, so don't bother having sex and go to work instead. And become richer.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
No no! That is the wrong way round I think. Down South they have small cocks, so don't bother having sex and go to work instead. And become richer.

This is all true. I'm totally fucking loaded, but I can't enjoy it as I have to suffer the indignity of living life with a tiny penis.

Damn it all. I wish I was hung and poor.

Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bandy:
Whuh?

Scrawn-vuss reckons Louche is a mong but Louise is coll. With your pictore you implied that Louise was also a mong. Bandy. You mong!
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cn Louise be the new TMO pariah please?
Gemini
I don't know much about oral sex at all
 - posted      Profile for Gemini           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
quote:

But surely the reason that extra-large condoms sizes can't be found down south is that the men down south have bigger cocks than the men up north and therefore all the extra-large condoms have sold out?
scrawny
One Mojito, two Gin and Tonics, Three Bacardi Lime Sodas, and a couple of pints of Stella please.
 - posted      Profile for scrawny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raz:
Bandy. You mong!

I should have just said this and saved time and offence.

--------------------
...because that's the kind of guy you are.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it specifically extra-large that we are debating here? I keep both Large and Regular condoms depending on how insecure the bloke is, but I've never seen extra-large.

--------------------
uberwench

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a small cock and no money. Can someone please explain where I'm going wrong here?
froopyscot
Perhaps because you have a big heart?

Or failing that, an enlarged liver?

(Yeesh, this is like some kind of twisted Wizard of Oz isn't it?)

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Trick:
Is it specifically extra-large that we are debating here? I keep both Large and Regular condoms depending on how insecure the bloke is, but I've never seen extra-large.

quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
I've got a small cock and no money. Can someone please explain where I'm going wrong here?

Take your own condoms, as the ladies of today only stock Large and Regular. It's like MacDonalds! Maybe you'd feel better if you called yours a Regular. Does it come with mayo?
 -

[ 19.07.2004, 10:24: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:

You need to move to Kent. Or possibly, Cambridge.
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is called a Regular Misc, cos I've never seen a small either. There you go Ringo, don't you feel better now!

--------------------
uberwench

Ringo

Ah well, who cares, I've got more bass than could be considdered reasonable in my car. That keeps me happy enough.
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
So there you are getting jiggy with each other flak, flak, flak <thinks> Shit, its going to be condom time soon. Where the fack did I put my measure? O yes, it's under the bed. Now how can I measure his cock without embarrassing the poor lad? O I know! flak, flak, flak *pulls hand off on final upwards flak, quickly flips over onto front, reaches under the bed - all the time keeping the fingers circled to represent the girth*

What are you doing, babes?

Nothing, won't be a second, you keep it going, sexy.

*flak, flak, flak*

<thinks> What size, what size? *measures finger girth representation against cock-o-meter* EXTRA-LARGE! Holy cow.

[ 19.07.2004, 11:02: Message edited by: Uber Trick ]

--------------------
uberwench

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
Cn Louise be the new TMO pariah please?

Sounds like a plan. This thread is a pile of pure shite, btw.

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Astromariner
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samuelnorton:
pure shite, btw.

Ha ha! Snorton's turned into a weegie!
Raz
Karma Police
Is that another word for 'penisss'?
Astromariner
no. Although it should be! It means "person of Glaswegian origin".
Astromariner
Not that people of glaswegian origin are penises, of course, just that weegie would be a good word for a willy.
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Samuelnorton:
[This thread is a pile of pure shite, btw.

What are you, the cherry on top?
Raz
Karma Police
Dingleberry on top more like.
Astromariner
I'm going to read all snorton's posts in Elaine C. Smith's voice now.
Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astromariner:
I'm going to read all snorton's posts in Elaine C. Smith's voice now.

You won't find very many of those around here these days though. Sorry.

But seriously folks. Just look at this thread and the other one posted by the hapless Louise on Tesco muffins. Read through them again. What can you find there, save a pathetic combination of witless comments and bile spat at a poster who borders on the inconsequential?

It's all pretty sad. In the (prepare for cliché...) "old days" we had Ben's sharp wit and London's feminazi acidic tongue, but now this place seems to be surviving on a diet of Louchesque whining. At least Bandy is still around to provide the odd genuine lol with a bit of well-crafted phoo, which is something I suppose.

Forget that it's me saying all this, eh? Just think about it. Is TMO still an interesting place to hang around, or are you all starting to find yourselves doing other things and/or posting elsewhere?

It's a serious question.

--------------------

charrudeboi
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for charrudeboi           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, since harlequin left its never been the same
Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
lol. I said it was a serious question though. Look at the Society forum for a start. No one has posted there for an entire week.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

Will forumites please try and remember that Louise is about twelve and you're all in your fifties. It's like an inverse Ahmania situation. She doesn't fit in with the rest of the group, so she goes a bit nuts.
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only read TMO in case Snoreton posts some more about his favourite cheese. I know he doesn't post much anymore, but I can't be the only one who lives in hope of reading about TMO's vital bowel, folk demon, controversial statement-making heavyweight joy-giver.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Gail
Gives baby boys intravenous nicotine
 - posted      Profile for Gail           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cycled through a village called Norton Malreward on Saturday.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:

What's it called on the other days?
Gail
Gives baby boys intravenous nicotine
 - posted      Profile for Gail           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno. I think it might not even exist on other days. Or at least not on the road I thought I was on.
froopyscot
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:

What's it called on the other days?
Sometimes, I really appreciate cheesy formulaic jokes, eg.: "... a man with a wooden leg named Smith?"

I will therefore share the following with the forum:

quote:
exhibit 'a':
Scientists recently found a porpoise which had small growths on its underbelly resembling the nubs of malformed legs. They observed the animal for several days but in the end decided against surgically removing the growths, on the grounds that this would be defeeting the porpoise.

[ 20.07.2004, 09:36: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+